crystal wall

G

goggles paisano

Skimming through telegram stuff this morning i saw a monument in the shape of a long black stone wall with large crystals pointing out of it, was recently built in ukraine (?) called the Wall of Crying; and some lady in black was talking (i had the volume turned off) but i felt this knot form in my stomach.
visually the monument looks dark and ugly, imho, and i got the feeling it was like some vacuum soul sucking edifice that in no way is a positive contribution to raising the vibe of the planet.
Anyone else see this ?

The "artist" is Marina Abramovic, the same lady involved in the so called "spirit cooking" so you are likely correct in your gut feeling that there isn't a positive energy associated with it. It's also been up since Oct2021 so a little before the current theatre happening there, but interesting timing and location nonetheless.

KYIV (Reuters) - A group of people walks slowly in silence past a stand-alone thick wall made of coal with large quartz crystals sticking out of it. People pause to touch the crystals and stand close to the 40-meter-long structure, some with eyes closed.

"The Crystal Wall of Crying", an interactive installation by world-renowned performance artist Marina Abramovic, was erected in Ukraine's capital to commemorate Jews killed in one of the biggest massacres of the Holocaust during World War Two.
It will be officially unveiled on Wednesday evening as part of a series of events to mark the 80th anniversary since Nazi troops gunned down nearly 34,000 Jewish men, women and children at the wooded ravine of Babyn Yar on Sept. 29-30, 1941.
A symbolic extension of the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, the artwork is a "wall for healing," Abramovic told Reuters in an interview ahead of the ceremony.

I'd be curious to find out how much that cost to build. Crystals like that are very expensive.

It's interesting how the crystals are arranged, as if setup to activate certain chakras: https://images.jpost.com/image/upload/f_auto,fl_lossy/t_JM_ArticleMainImageFaceDetect/484487

Yeah, that Marina Abramovics is a strange woman. See this as a reference:

... It's also been up since Oct2021 so a little before the current theatre happening there, but interesting timing and location nonetheless.
thank you Pearce, i thought it was new lol. i follow LauraAboli's channel on telegram and saw it there today.

cheers :-)

... i follow LauraAboli's channel on telegram ...

just so there is no ambiguity in my comment above, wrt LauraAboli's telegram channel, it would be aloof of me if i did not also mention, imho, i find her content uplifting, classy and it warms my heart ...as do many of you here on cass.
:-)

thank you Pearce, i thought it was new lol. i follow LauraAboli's channel on telegram and saw it there today.

cheers :-)
Well it's still new enough that it makes (at least me) scratch my head with curiosity. Unveiled 4 months before Russia began it's special ops, in the exact same location that ended up being the capital of the Nazis this time around, to me that doesn't seem coincidental, especially with what we know regarding quartz and information storage/transfer.

I hadn't heard of this crystal wall before your post, so thanks for bringing it up, and double thanks since it ended up involving a player (Marina A.) whom we've seen before, a la spirit cooking, the Podestas, pizzagate, etc...

.. so thanks for bringing it up, and double thanks since it ended up involving a player (Marina A.) whom we've seen before, ...
you're welcome, and i did some reading into this "player" as you call her, whoa that's some messed up stuff she and her clan are into !

and... as i was installing baseboard in our sunroom room moments ago this thought hit me out of no where, so i'll bounce it of you Pearce, as maybe it's already something that has been mentioned in the cass forums already lol, and that is: with all the talk of poland's gov't not recognizing borders of ukraine and the biden parasites pumping billions of weapons into europe - what if the nato goons are stockpiling armaments to go into ukraine (just as their puppet masters want them to do) only to be defeated by the russians (just as the puppet masters expect will happen) and then the nato / usa gov'ts ignite a small warhead, like a shot across the bow as it were, which would be to scare the world population that there's about to be a worldwide nuclear war, however, this is only a distraction for the next stage of the great reset being the introduction of an alien type introduction (which is just a clever artificial intel ruse) in order to bring the world together (in a dark way but marketed by the puppet masters as the return of god and happy times etc etc).

and this wall of dark energy crystals has something to do with it... just speculation, i dunno.

that's probably a lot to digest, i just had to type it and get it out of my head, lol. cheers

you're welcome, and i did some reading into this "player" as you call her, whoa that's some messed up stuff she and her clan are into !

and... as i was installing baseboard in our sunroom room moments ago this thought hit me out of no where, so i'll bounce it of you Pearce, as maybe it's already something that has been mentioned in the cass forums already lol, and that is: with all the talk of poland's gov't not recognizing borders of ukraine and the biden parasites pumping billions of weapons into europe - what if the nato goons are stockpiling armaments to go into ukraine (just as their puppet masters want them to do) only to be defeated by the russians (just as the puppet masters expect will happen) and then the nato / usa gov'ts ignite a small warhead, like a shot across the bow as it were, which would be to scare the world population that there's about to be a worldwide nuclear war, however, this is only a distraction for the next stage of the great reset being the introduction of an alien type introduction (which is just a clever artificial intel ruse) in order to bring the world together (in a dark way but marketed by the puppet masters as the return of god and happy times etc etc).

and this wall of dark energy crystals has something to do with it... just speculation, i dunno.

that's probably a lot to digest, i just had to type it and get it out of my head, lol. cheers
That is, indeed, a lot to digest but it struck a chord within me. A false flag nuclear war (or just the threat thereof) would be a 'perfect' time for our 'beneficent alien overlords' to present themselves as the saviors of mankind.

This is all speculative, of course, but the scenario keeps playing out in my head. A planet full of panicked, half-mad people would be more than willing, in my opinion, to hand over their personal freedoms in the name of survival. They would swear fealty en masse to this otherworldly force that will present itself as the only means of survival.

They could say, "We will save you from yourselves, but only if you bow down to us."

At the same time, the false threat of nuclear war would also provide a strong distraction from the very real threat of cosmic calamity and the approach of the Wave. Perhaps TPTB on this planet would time their false flag around the same time that the Wave begins to arrive.

I'm waxing a bit verbose here but this topic brings out the warrior poet in me.

Well it's still new enough that it makes (at least me) scratch my head with curiosity. Unveiled 4 months before Russia began it's special ops, in the exact same location that ended up being the capital of the Nazis this time around, to me that doesn't seem coincidental, especially with what we know regarding quartz and information storage/transfer.

I hadn't heard of this crystal wall before your post, so thanks for bringing it up, and double thanks since it ended up involving a player (Marina A.) whom we've seen before, a la spirit cooking, the Podestas, pizzagate, etc...

I hadn't heard of it either before this post. There's so much to pay attention to these days that this completely eluded me until today.

...They could say, "We will save you from yourselves, but only if you bow down to us."...
yes, and as you said, by presenting themselves as saviours.

and at some point sometime down the road, the real deal alien goons show up to control everyone and stir the pot, add some ketchup, so to speak, lol, and eat the puppeteers ( tptb who assumed they'd be left in charge of the remaining surfs when the real aliens show up).

The only thing certain in life is uncertainty and fools, and there are certainly plenty of fools running around these days. As far as the warfront goes, I try my best to stay abreast of the news but the reality is as always, anything is possible, and increasingly so as we move forward, namely because of the approach to a new density, perhaps, where all realities intersect and are different, and also because those seemingly running the show here are backed into a corner, and we know what happens when you corner a wounded animal or rabid dog.

As for the crystal wall, considering the person behind the project, it probably is for some kind of ritual, what exactly who knows. It also reminds me a bit of the story Laura described about the 5 planes on the ocean floor, that appeared and disappeared according to the dominant belief at the time. I guess what I'm saying is, did she construct it for a ritual? Maybe. Does it work as intended? I wouldn't have a clue 😅

I do think it's interesting she chose coal as the base material, as coal is full of carbon, and I remember the C's said something about an unknown enzyme relating to carbon, something I think to do with light waves canceling our DNA maybe? So we have a carbon wall outfitted with quartz crystals, erected in the capital of the Nazis just prior to war breaking out.

Perhaps it has something to do with the portal over Kyiv mentioned in one of the last sessions?

Plenty of questions, not a lot of answers

Session 26 February 2022 :

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Back
Top Bottom