Dead people who come in dreams

Kmicic

Jedi Master
Hello everyone,
I've a question for the situation that affects at my fiancée. We are relatively young, so far only two close relatives died, a few years ago an uncle and recently a young friend. After her uncle died (in their family house) he came to her in dream, where he lay down in her bed and ask for a glass of water. She pray for him and the dream didn't came again. Recently, her best friend died and in dream this friend came to her as a ghost. She was very scared and she knows in this dream that only she can see this ghost. This ghost say something to her but she didn't remember it also she hear a terrible howl. In the middle of the night during those dreams, a marker from the blackboard fell and woke her up. The dream about this ghost repeated until sunrise. I would like to ask you what do you think about it? Is this some attempt to contact or some hollow trying to attach? Thank you very much for your answers :-)

Hi Kmicic, I would like to give an opinion on what I see in the dreams.

I've a question for the situation that affects at my fiancée. We are relatively young, so far only two close relatives died, a few years ago an uncle and recently a young friend. After her uncle died (in their family house) he came to her in dream, where he lay down in her bed and ask for a glass of water. She pray for him and the dream didn't came again.

Laying down in bed is symbolic of "being laid to rest" in the traditional sense of a family paying respect for a dear loved-one at a funeral.

Asking for a glass of water is also symbolic. Water is the elixir of life. Without water - we would die.

Putting both together, her Uncle is sending a message to her that "he has crossed over or transitioned to the other side - peacefully."
Through this transition, he now has a new life (symbolic of water). The Uncle is trying to say, "Everything is O.K." When she said a prayer for him, it was like a signal back to him - that she got the message, even if she didn't understand what that message meant at the time.

Recently, her best friend died and in dream this friend came to her as a ghost. She was very scared and she knows in this dream that only she can see this ghost. This ghost say something to her but she didn't remember it also she hear a terrible howl.

The "terrible howl" might indicate that she was in a very deep sleep and was still waking up when she heard this sound. When we are half asleep or just waking up, normal sounds around us might sound louder? Like when an alarm goes off on a clock. It sounds louder, then when we are fully awake.

Her best friend might have been sending a message to her in the form of energy. In her mind, during sleep, she picked up on this mass of energy, as a white mist or ghost. This friend was very close to her, so the message is probably personal and that she is also O.K.

She might want to say a prayer to her - in memory of the good times together.

Thank you very much for answer! I was a little afraid of this because I had that night dream about strange ghost. In this dream I know that this ghoste was some ancient person who knows secrets but I wasn't sure about this so in this dreams I say that we must try each other and we started to fought with training sabers (I'm a student of old tradition saber fancing school). This wasn't a real fight but that fight was to check each other. The struggle continued and I had more and more doubts about this being. This being wasn't agressive or something. We talk and fight in the same time. In the end of dream this being try to change a character into a beautiful woman and after that I wake up and got the message from my fiancée about her dream, and all of that was something new for me soo I decided to ask about this, maybe this would be something interesting for you to talk about and maybe something helpfull for me. Sorry about my english skills :)

I think that sometimes the departed attempt to contact us and some part of us is aware and constructs the dream to present the message. Each situation can be different.

I see. Thank you for answer :-). So it isn't so obvious that bad feelings in dreams are really bad or good feelings are really good. Sometimes bad feelings are good and good feelings are bad and interpretation of it is in our hands because every dream is rather individual. Sorry for that I didn't say about my dream in first post but I didn't want to influence the judgment of things too soon.

Back
Top Bottom