Debunking webby awards

CarpeDiem

Jedi Council Member
I was thinking if it's possible to put our votes for the ‘Best of the Web’ on the sott main page to work.
There was a Politically Incorrect daily late night show with Bill Maher as a host which ran from 1993 through 1996 on Comedy Central and in 1997 - 2002 on ABC. Show had been cancelled in 2002. No wonder why.
There is also an annual Webby Award for the world’s best Internet site, sponsored by ptb’s WebMagic, Cysco and likes. Official Webby site.
What if sott will introduce monthly ‘The best of the Web’ Politically Incorrect Webby Award for the best Sott article from the web?
Debunking ptb’s webbyawards…
I don't mean awards in money equivalent, but something more creative and don't know what exactly.
Money are energy and the means of sustainance in sts environment; what could be used as creative means of support and encouragement of the research of people like Layla Anwar (An angry arab woman speaks blog) or any other blogger or website Of The Month who receives the most votes on sott in the ‘Best of the Web’ section (or is voted for by sott editors, qfg) …
It’s just an idea.

CarpeDiem said:
what could be used as creative means of support and encouragement of the research of people like Layla Anwar (An angry arab woman speaks blog) or any other blogger or website Of The Month who receives the most votes on sott in the ‘Best of the Web’ section (or is voted for by sott editors, qfg) …
It is a nice idea, I think recognition, support and a site link would be rewarding on their own.

CarpeDiem said:
I was thinking if it's possible to put our votes for the ‘Best of the Web’ on the sott main page to work.
Thruthy Award?

Back
Top Bottom