Degenerate TV: What not to watch

Same observation. For several weeks now, I've been noticing a growing feeling of being attacked by French television programs of all kinds. I've also noticed the degeneration of series for teenagers, "wokized" to the extreme of course. The aim is to confuse the mind. I'm particularly annoyed by the increasingly long and unbearable commercial breaks. The series lose quality where they force indoctrination. It's distressing. This whirlwind of parasitic information is driving me crazy, and I'm turning off the TV more and more because I feel under attack, literally.

The topic of Degenerate TV: What not to watch" may related to effects of some forms of music and TV:
Session 9 April 2011
Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?

A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

Q: (Ark) So, uh, I will tell a story about this “using all your senses”. A few days ago, I went out and I almost had an accident. I was driving on the interior peripherique - on the lane that was closest to the middle. There are three lanes. There was a guy behind me who was very unhappy that I was driving only 90kmh. He was swaying from left to right, trying to get past me and I could see it in the rear-view mirror. I looked to the right and realized I cannot do anything, because there was a car. I could see it.

So, I stayed. After about two minutes, you know, the one behind me again starts to act impatient behind me. But then, I look in the mirror again and the car to the right is gone. So I figure he must have moved somewhere else. Then I started to do {Ark makes descriptive hand gestures showing his driving maneuver} – only the car was there exactly in the right angle [to be in the blind spot.] But, uh, he was a young guy and he was fast. He steps on the brakes – and nothing happened, you see? I usually do not do such things. I was thinking very fast and that he must be gone, but I was not 100% sure. So, I should have waited until I was 100% sure. So, of course nothing happened, he just got upset.

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?
If watching TV can produce suppressor chemicals in the brain, as brought up next, what about internet videos? Every case is probably different, but it is a possibility:
Session 29 July 2006
A: You have vast untapped talents. Stop watching TV; it produces suppressor chemicals in the brain
And what to do if some forms of TV and music have encoded brain jellifying signals
Session 19 November 2005
Q: (Perceval) They’re going to use it for black ops to start Armageddon. (Galahad) I can see the front page of the Signs page Monday. [Laughter] (Atriedes) We’re going to have to install a filter! (L) Well, just think about all the predicted mass landings. What about Bubble's questions (Perceval) Bubbles wants to know what’s up with her memory loss?

A: Too much TV and too much music with encoded brain jellifying signals. Learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music. It is better to listen to music of that type only when physically active.

Q: [Bubbles enters the room] (Mr. Scott) Speak of the devil (Bubbles) What? (Atriedes) Literally. We got an answer. (Bubbles) You got an answer? What? (Galahad) You’re not going to like it. (Perceval) I need to ask her second question. What is it that she perceives in her room in terms of, in her words, “the green monster thing” and scary sensations when she wakes up?

A: By-products of previous mentioned issue.

Q: (Perceval) So, your memory loss is the result of “too much TV and too much music with encoded brain jellifying signals. Learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music. It is better to listen to music of that type only when physically active”. And the scary monsters you’re seeing are the results of that. (L) So there are signals being sent into your brain through this music, and it’s causing your brain to be jellified so it can be used by external forces to come into your reality and haunt you. (Mr. Scott) So you can listen to it when you’re exercising. (Perceval) But it’s probably better not to have it right in your ears.

A: That’s it in a nutshell!

Q: (Perceval) It’s frying your brains and making you see things. (Ar) It all started at a particular time, two years ago. (Perceval) You had built up years of brain frying. Your brain will work OK and then at a point where you’ve fried it too much it’ll go bonkers. It’s like when you fry a steak. It looks the same for awhile, but eventually it starts to... (L) This is your brain, and this is your brain on drugs. (Andromeda) This is your brain on too much music. (Bubbles) I don’t listen to too much music. I only listen to it when I’m going to sleep. (L) That is probably the worst thing you could do before you go to sleep because that stuff does things to your brain and then it continues to operate while you’re sleeping. (Galahad) Because it says “you need to learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music”. So there’s a relationship between the fact that you’re listening to the music and you’re not sleeping properly. (Bubbles) I have this thing. I listen to music, and then I go to sleep. (Perceval) You could change the type of music you listen to before sleeping. There are certain kinds of music that aren’t encoded with the signals. (L) Listen to classical before going to bed. (Bubbles) Sometimes I do! (Perceval) Well, you need to do it more and less music music with freaky messages encoded into it. (Atriedes) Is Eminem a complete tool of the powers that be? Sometimes it seems to have a good thing; sometimes it doesn’t.

A: If it is popular and/or widely sold, it is part of the “program.”
Since people are different, we are also affected differently by what we hear and what we watch, just like some are better at tolerating and adapting to fluoridated water.

I haven't had a TV at home for a long time. The first time was during the war in Rwanda. I listened to the news and felt all my energy sucked out by it, and then I was extremely depressed. So I plucked up my courage and turned it off. Instead, I saw all the Kurosawa films, to recharge my batteries.

Then, 15 years ago, I turned off the TV again. That was after watching a Catalan program about people who have died of cancer, the family also, the parents, and so on. I cried so much, but I know myself, I'm hypersensitive. So I said, "That's enough"! If I want to find out more about cancer, there are other ways, books and articles. But not a program that manipulates emotions.

I'm drastic about TV, I admit it. Maybe even a bit too much, but there's nothing I can do about that. As the saying goes: people who don't watch TV are better informed than those who watch tv. For me is that's how it is. Each person is unique, of course...

And now we know what TV has done for the plandemia, and how this plandemia has worked thanks to TV. And it continues with the war in Ukraine. When you talk to people, you know straight away if they're repeating the lies they've heard on TV. TV makes people parrot brains.
However, I must also say that I know people who listen to TV and who are capable of thinking for themselves. But that's the exception.

Alan Watts said it best 50-odd years ago. Paraphrasing, you walk down any street in America in the evening and all you see is the blue glow of televisions. People sitting passively, just being entertained. No wonder the elites see us all as useless eaters!

Live your life, not someone else's.

Without the intent to pollute the guys over on the Rosicrucian thread with their discussion of the old, alternate version and name of the Wizard of Oz - neat little story with great illustrations, apparently Warner Bros' is making a remake of the Wizard of Oz - all wokery business (poor kids), and here is an outline:

Back
Top Bottom