Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I have finished the book Heading toward Omega aragorn. I wasn't quite as disappointed as you but I did find the book disjointed and lacked "flow".

I felt strongly that the experiences of the subjects were secondary to the author's wish to expound his theories of humanity returning to a Golden Era with a super-consciousness.

I feel my surprise at the book was my own expectations were not met in that other books I have read on NDE's were solely on experiencers and their lives as a.result.
This book just took a route I wasn't expecting so the fault was my own.

I have now started reading Embraced by the Light.
Je viens également de le terminer, je n'ai pas été déçu mais n'ai pas appris plus que je ne savais déjà...
J'ai lu la plupart de Moody, Kubler Ross, etc...
Ce qui m'étonne, ce sont ces descriptions idylliques sans jamais parler du bas astral, de toutes les âmes en peine qui traînent sur notre planète et les esprits négatifs qui nous poussent à mal agir, même nous détruire, sans parler de ceux qui s'attachent à nous...
Maat a signalé la mort du Père François Brune dont je n'ai lu aucun livre, je viens donc de m'en acheter un
" Mes entretiens avec les morts"...

I also just finished it, I was not disappointed but did not learn more than I already knew...
I've read most of Moody's, Kubler Ross, etc.
What amazes me are these idyllic descriptions without ever mentioning the lower astral, of all the souls in pain who hang around our planet and the negative spirits who push us to act badly, even destroy ourselves, not to mention those who attach to us...
Maat reported the death of Father François Brune, of whom I have not read any books, so I have just bought myself one.
"My Conversations with the Dead"...

I can only imagine that conscious 3D/4D STS have a unique 5D experience and are separated from others. It would be interesting to find out what kind of experience that is. Everything we hear about 5D seems so positive, loving, gentle, and everyone is so focused on service and growth. And then you have the committed STS dead dudes. There have been some references to really dark realms full of anger and resentment and hate, with the "good guys" occasionally venturing down there to try to "rescue" anyone willing to go. So is this where all the STS hang out in between incarnations? I mean we're 3d STS but generally we don't seem to experience this, so it must be reserved for more conscious and committed STS.

I can't imagine what kind of guides or helpers there would be to help them plan a meaningful incarnation and learn lessons. It makes me imagine the dynamic being more like Sauron barking orders to his underlings, sending them on some nefarious mission back to the physical world. In other words, I can't imagine that a conscious STS being suddenly becomes all loving and nice when they're dead, just to incarnate into a lizzie. There must be some continuity of character. They must hang out with those of similar FRV - and have little to no contact with 6D or other positive beings, except if/when they decide they're tired of being STS.

I think part of the reason that there are so few references or description of that experience is because most people whose experiences we hear about aren't themselves deeply STS and contacting those kinds of beings. Whether it is NDE or channeled. And if someone does channel STS, it's typically a well meaning but ignorant person, so their STS contact is pretending to be good to manipulate them. I'd imagine the part of 5D that is "good" doesn't have common contact with the "bad" side of town, and if they do, it's only certain beings on certain missions, so it's a small part of their overall experience there. And they probably just have so many more interesting things to talk to us about than explain the dark side in great detail, other than to say it's there.

So if we want more information about the dark side, our best bet is to either ask our 6D friends, find a very experienced 5D denizen who goes on a lot of missions "down there", or it would have to be a conscious STS person who is in contact with the dark side on purpose, and their contact doesn't have to "pretend" to be good. Although even then they're unlikely to get the whole truth anyway because the dark side lies all the time to themselves and to each other and their contacts. They don't seem to produce much literature that we'd have access to, and probably keep it amongst small circles of like-minded associates. Not the type of people we'd want to reach out to for comment. Probably not the healthiest literature to consume either, and likely full of lies anyway.

It's probably the same reason that 4D STS is hardly ever talked about by most sources. They don't have much experience with it, and if they do, the human contact doesn't want to know, and if they do, they're probably already talking to 4D STS without realizing it, etc. What that does mean is that most of what we learn about evil will be coming from our collective personal experiences, and only very rarely from an objective channel able to access a truly higher source without flinching.

I also just finished it, I was not disappointed but did not learn more than I already knew...
I've read most of Moody's, Kubler Ross, etc.
What amazes me are these idyllic descriptions without ever mentioning the lower astral, of all the souls in pain who hang around our planet and the negative spirits who push us to act badly, even destroy ourselves, not to mention those who attach to us...
I finished it recently and have to say it did not add that much to what I already knew as well. I do like the fact that he was very scientific minded and tried to be as objective as possible in his work. The fact that he made his home open to so many NDE experiencers was very inspiring - particularly because so many of those people had been ignored or outright shut down by medical staff and family members. It may have been the times - things have changed quite a bit since the book was written, but the coldness of nurses and doctors made me angry! I suppose much of that was due to their training - and a lot may just have been fear. I was interested in what he had to say about the after effects of the experiences on people's lives, but there wasn't as much detail as I had hoped. There may be more in his subsequent book.

Have started on Testimony of Light, it seems overly 'love and light' - a bit too saccharine. Had to take a break from it, but will return with a more open mind!! I can imagine it must be highly difficult to transmit many of these concepts in terms that the medium can understand and to form into language appropriate to the 3D level of understanding, so patience is required! She does discuss souls inhabiting darker regions who must be gradually helped out of them, so it's not completely 'sunshine and rainbows'!!

@PERLOU Wrote:

"What amazes me are these idyllic descriptions without ever mentioning the lower astral"

@Mrs. Peel wrote:

"One question I have is nowhere (at least in what I've read so far) has anyone mentioned anything in metaconsciousness about STS "beings" or their presence, or something like that."

@ScioAgapeOmn is (you have a pretty good take on this, maybe you could craft a Q for the C's?)

To all: Me too.

As we get stories of how it’s all just so wonderful, it makes you wonder, where do all the “baddies” go, or STS candidates. The evil side of the DCM? Do STS evolving souls pre-plan a life of manipulation and treachery to improve their level of malevolence? There is a lot to unpack with that concept, but I’ll just leave it with, it seems like something is missing.

In Wickland’s book 30 years among the dead, he describes a lot of malevolence, but it is mostly of the souls caught in the in-between sphere and are basically spirit attachments or can be. But where are the stories of demons and the like? Armies of baddies that seem to plague the 4D world and other dimensions.

One of the things that threw me off with the Michael Newton books was his explanation that some people feel they have seen demons, but (he writes) demons are only parts of yourself that are mis-understood.

The Pleiadeans have also said that it’s not so organized over there either, so expect to keep working when you cross over. (paraphrased)

The C’s have warned of possible capture in 4D, and I assume other places, and to always expect attack. But most of these books talk of only the wonderfulness of it all, and it’s all so well organized. I hope it’s so!

If I found myself on a new planet and someone said, “go on into that jungle, it’s wonderful, you’ll love it!” I would ask what about snakes, tigers, poisonous things…do you have any advice? “Nah, go on in, it’s just wonderful!” (I’m sure you get my point.)

I’m certainly not suggesting that this reading material is somehow bad. They’re great and I get a lot out of them. Although they do need some sorting out (as we are doing) but I’m just saying it feels like somethings are missing. And maybe that’s for a reason. Maybe to not freak people out about the moment of death. To help the general public to not be afraid in following a relative into the light. Something like that maybe.

Another thought:

Why do some people live a life of being a dangerous, and controlling person, decade after decade and appear to be blessed, and living a long life of prosperity? Shouldn’t Karma be knocking the crap out of them? Is it possible that if a person wants nothing to do with lessons, but only to pursue STS that Karma passes them by, and they are left to their own path? That Karma is designated only for those who are open to learn lessons?

Last edited:
@PERLOU Wrote:

"What amazes me are these idyllic descriptions without ever mentioning the lower astral"

@Mrs. Peel wrote:

"One question I have is nowhere (at least in what I've read so far) has anyone mentioned anything in metaconsciousness about STS "beings" or their presence, or something like that."

@ScioAgapeOmn is (you have a pretty good take on this, maybe you could craft a Q for the C's?)

To all: Me too.

As we get stories of how it’s all just so wonderful, it makes you wonder, where do all the “baddies” go, or STS candidates. The evil side of the DCM? Do STS evolving souls pre-plan a life of manipulation and treachery to improve their level of malevolence? There is a lot to unpack with that concept, but I’ll just leave it with, it seems like something is missing.

In Wickland’s book 30 years among the dead, he describes a lot of malevolence, but it is mostly of the souls caught in the in-between sphere and are basically spirit attachments or can be. But where are the stories of demons and the like? Armies of baddies that seem to plague the 4D world and other dimensions.

One of the things that threw me off with the Michael Newton books was his explanation that some people feel they have seen demons, but (he writes) demons are only parts of yourself that are mis-understood.

The Pleiadeans have also said that it’s not so organized over there either, so expect to keep working when you cross over. (paraphrased)

The C’s have warned of possible capture in 4D, and I assume other places, and to always expect attack. But most of these books talk of only the wonderfulness of it all, and it’s all so well organized. I hope it’s so!

If I found myself on a new planet and someone said, “go on into that jungle, it’s wonderful, you’ll love it!” I would ask what about snakes, tigers, poisonous things…do you have any advice? “Nah, go on in, it’s just wonderful!” (I’m sure you get my point.)

I’m certainly not suggesting that this reading material is somehow bad. They’re great and I get a lot out of them. Although they do need some sorting out (as we are doing) but I’m just saying it feels like somethings are missing. And maybe that’s for a reason. Maybe to not freak people out about the moment of death. To help the general public to not be afraid in following a relative into the light. Something like that maybe.

Another thought:

Why do some people live a life of being a dangerous, and controlling person, decade after decade and appear to be blessed, and living a long life of prosperity? Shouldn’t Karma be knocking the crap out of them? Is it possible that if a person wants nothing to do with lessons, but only to pursue STS that Karma passes them by, and they are left to their own path? That Karma is designated to those who are open to learn lessons?
Some possible questions: Do 4D STS souls go to a different part of 5D from others? Do they experience a continuation of their STS nature in 5D? Do they plan lives of malevolence and deception? During their life review do they feel happy about the suffering they inflicted on others? Do they incarnate with the intention to learn lessons in a general sense, or to learn lessons with the intent to be more effective at STS? Do they have guides who help them pick out an incarnation, and are those guides STS as well?

That's a bunch though!

What do we want to know that we don't already suspect?

As to your point about bad people doing bad things for a long time with seemingly no consequences - I had a few ideas. If they're psychopaths, they may not incur karma due to lacking an individuated soul. Robots don't get karma. If they're fully souled STS - then the question is, does karma have a bias towards STO? In other words, is it accurate to assume that karma wants everyone to learn to be loving towards each other and therefore STO? Wouldn't the DCM be equally accepting of STO and STS? I think that karma has more to do with lessons and knowledge rather than teaching everyone to be STO and punishing them if they're selfish. Then again, we've been told that free will is a universal law, and violating it incurs karma - which would then suggest that STS are more likely to incur karma as they're more likely to violate someone's free will.

Oddly enough, even if karma has to do with just lessons without any "judgment" of your selfishness vs selflessness, it might still naturally prefer STO, without it being biased. If STS cannot go beyond 4D, that means STS is literally unable to get to higher levels of truth and awareness. If karma is about lessons, and lessons are about truth and awareness, it suggests that to remain STS is to be willfully unwilling to learn certain lessons, which are required to keep advancing, and can only be learned by STO. In which case it does seem like karma would appear to prefer STO, but not because it's biased, but because STO is aligned with objectivity and truth, and that's what karma ultimately is concerned with. So STS can be really smart, but not 6D smart, and it seems like at some point that literally becomes one of your lessons - to realize that STS is self-limiting and holding you back.

We have learned that people who are rulers will then incarnate as a slave (or rich as poor, etc), so that they can understand and experience both sides. At first glance it does seem like karma punishes being unkind or cruel, but I suspect it still is just trying to teach you perspective, not telling you that STS is wrong and STO is right. More like - hey, here's some perspective, if you still want to be a dick, that's fine, but at least you know what it feels like on the other side. It's teaching empathy. Empathy is associated with STO, but it's not just STO - it's also associated with knowledge and understanding. To empathize is to understand. To understand is to empathize. STS is lacking empathy, therefore understanding, therefore certain knowledge/lessons.

So STO isn't "good" and STS is "bad" so much as STO seeks to truly understand reality as it is, which happens to include understanding what suffering is, and understanding that your soul is not more important or better than any other soul. So to be STS is inherently ignorant of that basic fact - that we are all equally important/valuable in the eyes of the universe. And ignorance endangers - and that's probably where karma comes in. And since karma is concerned with lessons, it will try to teach you so you can grow (and ultimately go beyond 4D as a result), which just happens to require objectivity, and therefore STO.

So why do people live out long prosperous lives while being cruel? Remember what the C's said about how if you're on the path of awakening and doing the Work you're going to experience greater consequences for your ignorance? You have greater response-ability now. People who are not on on the path of truth don't need immediate lessons to help them right themselves, because they're not even at the point where nudging them will "correct" their actions. They will spend a lifetime being cruel, and then a lifetime being a slave, and eventually if they decide to start moving towards understanding and empathy, they will live a lifetime where they will get more immediate "corrections" during their life if they falter. The more Work they do, the more immediate the corrections.

Imagine being a math teacher and having a student who has absolutely 0 interest in math or even being in the class. Will you go out of your way to correct them every time they blurt out an absurdity? Probably not, you'd be wasting your time, their time, and the class's time. You will let them fail and if they come back one day with renewed interest, you will then work with them. But if you have a student who is interested but is making a mistake, you will quickly correct them, because you know those corrections would actually be helpful to them and the class. You don't "love" one student more than the other, you just give each what is useful to them at that time, and don't give what isn't useful.

Anyways, this is just my thoughts on the whole karma thing - but I have no idea, it just makes sense to me at the moment!

From what I understand, it's normal since these entities still wander near the Earth and haven't gone into the light. In the book, he talks to individuals who have gone into the light.

I don't know if there are different levels in 5D which some account for the lower astral or some part of it (other part could be more like energetic imprinting).

FWIW

So if we want more information about the dark side, our best bet is to either ask our 6D friends, find a very experienced 5D denizen who goes on a lot of missions "down there", or it would have to be a conscious STS person who is in contact with the dark side on purpose, and their contact doesn't have to "pretend" to be good.

There is some information available about the dark realms.

I am currently reading the Life in the Spirit World Collection by Francisco Candido Xavier. He spends a lot of time on the conditions of what he calls The Umbral (the dark regions that is close to the material realm) where those sould dwell that refuse to accept help from benevolent spirits and who have committed great infractions agains the Divine Law.

As far as I understand the process, the ’dark souls’ (for what of a better term) are being tormented by other - worse - spirits until they have cleared off some karmic debt and ask for help from the benevolent side. According to the spirit author, this can in some cases take centuries or even millennia. The whole thing is a lot more complicated, but these books describe the mechanisms of karma and their clearing in a lot of detail.

Of course this assumes that this description is close to the truth, which it might not be.

As I have understood it (and it could be wrong of course), 5D is not "regular" density, more like contemplating "off" plane. Also STS is with equal rights in universe as STO, at least to the 5D, so therefore STS souls are of equal worth as STO souls, just with different lessons.

We perceive stories of 5D through our wishful thinking, so we see them as angelic and so good, while in reality of that contemplating plane that could be just balanced. Not STS and not STO.

If all there is are lessons, and if the goal of the lessons is to learn about ourselves (and the universe which everyone of us are part off and the whole universe at the same time) and thus progress, then the question in contemplating plane for the STO soul could be: what did you learn about yourself from your good deeds? But, also the question for the STS soul could be: what did you learn about yourself from your bad deeds?

For the karma, I did understand that it doesnt actually work as some kind of "great rebalancer" as we would like to think. At least not in our 3D realm. Lately, I'm prone to think that the energy, lessons, everything that we can get from our lives in 3D is so small and simple that we can merely scratch the karma. All we are is not yet big enough to deal with karma in more serious way.

J'ai lu le livre de Wickland "30 ans parmi les morts" avec sa femme médium, je l'ai beaucoup apprécié car oui, il nous apprend certaines choses pour las âmes en peine qui traînent sur notre planète et les mauvaises entités qui les poussent à mal agir et parfois se suicider ou pire...
Les livres sur les NDE nous apprennent aussi que nous ne revenons qu'avec certains souvenirs d'autres sont complètement effacés et/ou peuvent revenir en mémoire quand une expérience se présente...
J'ai lu aussi que seuls les êtres avec qui nous sommes du même niveau de conscience sont rencontrés lors de notre départ...
Il y aurait donc une sélection...
Jean 14.2 : Il y a plusieurs demeures dans la maison de mon Père. Si cela n'était pas, je vous l'aurais dit. Je vais vous préparer une place.
J'ai trouvé ce livre sur Amazon France :
Liberation. Par l Esprit Andre Luiz. ( = Collection La vie dans le monde spirituel, 6) .Liberation. Par l Esprit Andre Luiz. ( = Collection La vie dans le monde spirituel, 6) .par Francisco Cândido Xavier
Pouvez vous me confirmer que c'est bien de celui-ci dont vous parliez @nicklebleu
Merci beaucoup pour vos échanges intéressants 🥰

I read Wickland's book "30 years among the dead" with his medium wife, I really appreciated it because yes, it teaches us some things for the lost souls who hang around our planet and the bad entities who push to behave badly and sometimes commit suicide or worse...
Books on NDE also teach us that we only come back with certain memories others are completely erased and/or can come back in memory when an experience presents itself...
I also read that only beings with whom we are of the same level of consciousness are encountered when we leave...
So there would be a selection...
John 14.2: There are many mansions in my Father's house. If it wasn't, I would have told you. I'll make you a place.
I found this book on Amazon France:
Release. By the Spirit Andre Luiz. (= Life in the Spirit World Collection, 6).Liberation. By the Spirit Andre Luiz. (= Life in the Spiritual World Collection, 6).by Francisco Cândido Xavier
Can you confirm that this is the one you were talking about @nicklebleu
Thank you very much for your interesting exchanges 🥰

There has been a couple videos from this YouTube channel already posted in this thread.

This channel has 70+ people telling their stories of NDE.

Some common threads from these NDE’s, C’s teachings, and books like as ‘Life Between Life’.

* We choose in the interlife what trial and tribulations our next incarnation will encounter.
* During the life review, we not only see, but experience emotionally from their POV all the wrong and hurt we’ve inflicted on others. (I think this is where the idea of a hell in an afterlife comes from)
* There is no right and wrong per se, all there is are lessons.
* Viewing the Akashic records (I find this part fascinating. Some people in these videos talk about going to a place like a library where you can watch and learn about any event or person in history. I think the C’s basically said the same thing in a session)

Following is an article about organ harvesting from organ donors who are declared brain dead. Two very interesting points that might warrant some further reading.
1. When someone is declared dead and time of death is called, is that person really dead?
2. I found out, from the article, that a body needs to be 'alive' so to speak in order for the organs to be viable.

The Beating Heart Donors

Of course there are medical tests to diagnose death, however it seems that death is a more complex medical phenomenon and that there are no tests that can unequivocally prove death as it seems that the phenomenon itself appears superficially understood. According to the article, the organ harvesting is done in some places under anesthesia to avoid extreme pain and discomfort.
Interesting.
You are right, the body must be alive while explanting the organs, so if the doctor sees that the brain has faild and it is unlikely that it will recover, than they will start the process of organ removement. The heart is the last organ that gets out, the patient will be decleared death when the aorta is cut. So technically (or maby only per definition) the patient lives while explanting. Only we don't know if the soul is still there or not...

You are right, the body must be alive while explanting the organs, so if the doctor sees that the brain has faild and it is unlikely that it will recover, than they will start the process of organ removement. The heart is the last organ that gets out, the patient will be decleared death when the aorta is cut. So technically (or maby only per definition) the patient lives while explanting. Only we don't know if the soul is still there or not...
There have been some accounts of foreign memories and, behavioral modifications and even sudden appearance of prefferences, all accounts anecdotal as the occurrence is not consistent or even frequent. Nevertheless, it prompts to a certain capacity of conscious information recall which it is revealed when in the presence of a conscious brain, after subsequent organ transplant. It would be interesting to find out whether this conscious information is or can be related to soul memory even if as a short term component. If so, can organ harvesting as a practice lead towards fragmented souls? Also, can heart transplants create organic portals?

Some possible questions: Do 4D STS souls go to a different part of 5D from others? Do they experience a continuation of their STS nature in 5D? Do they plan lives of malevolence and deception? During their life review do they feel happy about the suffering they inflicted on others? Do they incarnate with the intention to learn lessons in a general sense, or to learn lessons with the intent to be more effective at STS? Do they have guides who help them pick out an incarnation, and are those guides STS as well?

That's a bunch though!

What do we want to know that we don't already suspect?

As to your point about bad people doing bad things for a long time with seemingly no consequences - I had a few ideas. If they're psychopaths, they may not incur karma due to lacking an individuated soul. Robots don't get karma. If they're fully souled STS - then the question is, does karma have a bias towards STO? In other words, is it accurate to assume that karma wants everyone to learn to be loving towards each other and therefore STO? Wouldn't the DCM be equally accepting of STO and STS? I think that karma has more to do with lessons and knowledge rather than teaching everyone to be STO and punishing them if they're selfish. Then again, we've been told that free will is a universal law, and violating it incurs karma - which would then suggest that STS are more likely to incur karma as they're more likely to violate someone's free will.

Oddly enough, even if karma has to do with just lessons without any "judgment" of your selfishness vs selflessness, it might still naturally prefer STO, without it being biased. If STS cannot go beyond 4D, that means STS is literally unable to get to higher levels of truth and awareness. If karma is about lessons, and lessons are about truth and awareness, it suggests that to remain STS is to be willfully unwilling to learn certain lessons, which are required to keep advancing, and can only be learned by STO. In which case it does seem like karma would appear to prefer STO, but not because it's biased, but because STO is aligned with objectivity and truth, and that's what karma ultimately is concerned with. So STS can be really smart, but not 6D smart, and it seems like at some point that literally becomes one of your lessons - to realize that STS is self-limiting and holding you back.

We have learned that people who are rulers will then incarnate as a slave (or rich as poor, etc), so that they can understand and experience both sides. At first glance it does seem like karma punishes being unkind or cruel, but I suspect it still is just trying to teach you perspective, not telling you that STS is wrong and STO is right. More like - hey, here's some perspective, if you still want to be a dick, that's fine, but at least you know what it feels like on the other side. It's teaching empathy. Empathy is associated with STO, but it's not just STO - it's also associated with knowledge and understanding. To empathize is to understand. To understand is to empathize. STS is lacking empathy, therefore understanding, therefore certain knowledge/lessons.

So STO isn't "good" and STS is "bad" so much as STO seeks to truly understand reality as it is, which happens to include understanding what suffering is, and understanding that your soul is not more important or better than any other soul. So to be STS is inherently ignorant of that basic fact - that we are all equally important/valuable in the eyes of the universe. And ignorance endangers - and that's probably where karma comes in. And since karma is concerned with lessons, it will try to teach you so you can grow (and ultimately go beyond 4D as a result), which just happens to require objectivity, and therefore STO.

So why do people live out long prosperous lives while being cruel? Remember what the C's said about how if you're on the path of awakening and doing the Work you're going to experience greater consequences for your ignorance? You have greater response-ability now. People who are not on on the path of truth don't need immediate lessons to help them right themselves, because they're not even at the point where nudging them will "correct" their actions. They will spend a lifetime being cruel, and then a lifetime being a slave, and eventually if they decide to start moving towards understanding and empathy, they will live a lifetime where they will get more immediate "corrections" during their life if they falter. The more Work they do, the more immediate the corrections.

Imagine being a math teacher and having a student who has absolutely 0 interest in math or even being in the class. Will you go out of your way to correct them every time they blurt out an absurdity? Probably not, you'd be wasting your time, their time, and the class's time. You will let them fail and if they come back one day with renewed interest, you will then work with them. But if you have a student who is interested but is making a mistake, you will quickly correct them, because you know those corrections would actually be helpful to them and the class. You don't "love" one student more than the other, you just give each what is useful to them at that time, and don't give what isn't useful.

Anyways, this is just my thoughts on the whole karma thing - but I have no idea, it just makes sense to me at the moment!
My tuppence worth on karma, is that it is 'the unintended consequences of wishful thinking'

I've now finished reading 'Life Between Life' by Whitton & Fischer. All in all, I found it to be pretty well done and interesting. The many vignettes of 'karmic debt' and how things played out for various individuals in their lives were a valuable addition to what I've read previously on the subject. And, I noticed a curious thing: on multiple occasions, as I was reading the book, I experienced a 'flood' of old memories. They were like 'mini life reviews' in which I wen through in my mind various periods in my life in which I did something stupid or counterproductive. And these 'floods' couldn't be stopped, so I had to pause reading, sometimes for half an hour or so, until I'd 'gone through' the mini review.

I thought the chapter of how to access memories of past lives and the bardo by yourself was quite interesting also. I've yet tor try it, the meditation in which you visit the 'castle in the clouds' and 'read books on your past lives'. I'm not sure how you can induce such a state but I suspect that maybe it would be useful to prime this visionary procedure by doing rounds of EE.

A couple of things that I wasn't completely satisfied with, or that made me scratch my head, in the book were:

- The book was basically written completely by Fischer, Whitton's companion. It would have been interesting to hear Whitton's 'own voice' in the book, and I would've also appreciated if more transcripts of the hypnosis sessions would've been provided. That would've given a clearer idea of Whitton's procedures: for instance, I would've liked to know to what extent his questions were leading the individual under hypnosis. Based on the few examples of his questioning it appears that Whitton didn't lead with his questions.

- In almost all vignettes the individuals described how they met with the 'judgement board' and 'guides'. In one of the older sessions I remember the C's saying that 'guides' as such did not exist. And, I'm not sure, but they might have also mentioned that the idea of a 'judgement board' is not completely accurate. The experiences of these individuals could maybe be explained by that they all experienced the same things but created their own visualisation of them: a life review helped by a, let's say 6D thought center, would for some look like a 'judgement board'. The same thing with 'guides', maybe they are representations of something else, dunno. However, in this case, I would've expected more diversity in the experiences, which makes me think that Fischer might have chosen only those cases that were similar.

- Maybe it is so, but the effects that these hypnosis sessions had on these individuals were represented as 'solving all their problems'. Like a solution for everything! Again, there's a possibility that Fischer left out some things just to convince the readers of the usefulness of such a procedure (and maybe he's right); it wasn't stated explicitly but I got the sense that as in 'Heading Towards Omega', the author had hopes that as more and more past life regressions would be made, that it would transform humanity into something very positive (which isn't a bad thing to wish for!).

Lastly, the thing that got me thinking very hard was the 'absolute' nature of karma and pre-life planning (in the bardo) that was presented. The book acknowledged the role of choosing and making 'wrong' decisions, thus making you deviate from your pre-planned path but the emphasis was on how most things and happenings in our lives are planned in advance. Maybe it is so, but it left me scratching my head a bit. I mean, if I during my stay in the bardo plan (with the aid of the 'judgement board'?) my next life to have certain expriences that will teach me, how can we be sure that the other people in that upcoming life will act as predicted? Let's say I 'need' to be born in a family with an alcoholic father (which I did) – what if this father suddenly, just after I'm born, get a 'Jeesus moment' and never starts drinking? Will my lessons then be canceled?

Well, maybe the things that are left to chance, that do not follow the 'prediction', is just something that is part of the deal, that creates even more variation in our lessons. :cool2:

Last edited:
Here are some interesting excerpts about Soul Groups taken from Testimony of Light: An Extraordinary Message of Life After Death by Helen Greaves:

And here is another one:

Thank you for putting me on to this book. After reading your posts, I knew that I had to have it! I’m just now finishing part one, and can confidently say that this may be my favorite amongst all of the ‘Afterlife’ literature that I’ve read up until now.

Absolutely beautiful piece of work. There have even been certain parts in the scripts that resonated so strongly that I had to put the book down and pace. That’s when I know I’m reading exactly what I need to be reading at the moment.

Highly recommend this for anyone who hasn’t read it yet, especially if you are in a state of doubt or worry. Reading this can aid to dissipate any feelings of negativity, and it’s also very reassuring to know that our connectedness via the Fellowship here really extends beyond time and space. We sometimes need to be reminded just how important it is to prioritize our thoughts, actions, and contributions to understand, guide and build up one another. The implications are more profound than our limited conscious awareness can really grasp.

But this book gives a pretty good idea!

Back
Top Bottom