Devil Monkeys in Canada

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I stumbled upon this video some time ago, and only now had the time to listen to it. The author described in detail encounters of indigenous people (but not only) with mysterious "tailed furry creatures". He covered primarily Yukon-Alaska area, but also others. Yukon area was mentioned in one of the latest sessions, so who knows what exactly could come through the portal there. All in all very interesting collection of stories. Apparently the author also has a book about various mysteries in Canada, and he has other interesting videos on his channel.

I stumbled upon this video some time ago, and only now had the time to listen to it. The author described in detail encounters of indigenous people (but not only) with mysterious "tailed furry creatures". He covered primarily Yukon-Alaska area, but also others. Yukon area was mentioned in one of the latest sessions, so who knows what exactly could come through the portal there. All in all very interesting collection of stories. Apparently the author also has a book about various mysteries in Canada, and he has other interesting videos on his channel.

I've emailed back and forth with the author of the channel a few times and he has many fascinating videos with more on the way. He quotes sources and sticks to as many contemporary primary accounts as possible to build his content. Entertaining, but not sensational and very well put together. Highly recommended :-)

How intriguing! :wow: Here near the Bitterroot in MT, we only get the occasional mountain lion, bear, or Bigfoot ;-D.

Back
Top Bottom