Did anyone tried Violet Ray machine for health care

s.m.j.raj

Padawan Learner
Like infrabed can we use violet ray mechine to keep balanced health? I read some of articles about violet ray mechine there are many uses of it. Any suggestions on this?

Hi s.m.j.raj, I never heard of this machine, do you have any links or studies about this violet ray machine?

Never heard of it. Can you share the articles you have read?

Hi Rana,

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet. In that section, you'll find posts from other members to get an idea.

Welcome :-)

Guys everything to start on violet ray mechine is in here Violet Ray Machine Documentation
The Violet Ray
Tesla’s Violet Ray Wand and MWO

(I also posted on bio resonance device which charges the cells of body but my post didnt published and didnt get to know what is wrong with that hence i then thought of healing naturally is motive for every being but i read somewhere in cassiopaea transcripts that we need to do more to balance ourself or heal. Then saw a post on infrabed (quite impressive) and laura gone through stemcell therapy where sound and light waves are used. This triggered me that if we can use resonance+conscious or good intention or meditaion instead of electricity that might be great in healing with. Iam sure that new doors will be open to heal people.)

Back
Top Bottom