Diehold foundation- Douglas Vogt

alligas

The Force is Strong With This One
Found this quite interesting and seemingly well-researched. Douglas Vogt has years of work in research and developing his theories, the key one for me is regarding a 12000 year mini-nova cycle of our sun. Ok, be patient here, I seldom post but thought this was worth, hope I got it in the right place. link: (youtube series of videos)
Diehold Foundation
Diehold Foundation

I searched for background and found these two sites:

Diehold Foundation, science foundation to develope the Theory of Multidimensional Reality.
Home (vectorpub.com)

You may wonder why a science foundation whose goals are to study the causes of the ice ages, polar reversals and develop an information theory of existence would get involved in studying the Torah, bible, Old Testament. The reasons are what the founder discovered about the Hebrew Alphabet. He also discovered that the exact number of years between geomagnetic reversals were embedded, as code in the surface story of the Torah. The second discovery was that the Hebrew alphabet and the Torah is the product of a very highly advanced previous civilization that had the same information theory of existence as the one we are developing, the Theory of Multidimensional Reality. There is much more to the whole explanation and the books and videos present the whole story.

The Hebrew Alphabet is the Key

After eight years of research and testing our founder discovered that the Hebrew alphabet is the result of 22 views of a waveform that is a modified square wave. This waveform is superimposed on a toroid shape that represents how a carbon atom modulates into this dimension. This part of our research is found in the book Creation of the Hebrew Alphabet. The Library of Congress indexed this book Quantum Computing and that is exactly what is described in the book. The Hebrew alphabet and the Torah is the product of a very highly advanced previous civilization that once lived on the Earth. The important part of this research is that this advanced civilization must have had the same information philosophy of existence as explained in the Theory of Multidimensional Reality or else Mr. Vogt could not have discovered its origin. Abraham purchased the Cave of Machpelah not just as a burial site but really because of the technology found deep inside.

b1_b3_toroid%20with%20waveform228x192.jpg

22-views of this wave form superimposed on the toroid shape, creates the Hebrew alphabet.
The toroid shape represents how a carbon atom comes into this dimension. The book and videos explain the whole thing.

Ramifications to the Hebrew Scriptures.

We discovered the number of years between geomagnetic reversals in 1994 to be 12,068 years. This number surprisingly appeared in the Torah in code. The next question was: How did a late Bronze Age man know the exact number of years between reversals? Therefore, we started to look closer at the Torah. We discovered 10 code systems Moses used in writing the surface story of the Torah. This information is explained in Moses and the Ten Code Systems. This lead us to discover the greatest hidden secret in the Torah that related to our primary work. The Torah has in it a way of saving ourselves from the worst parts of the reversal and resulting ice age. The Torah actually has embedded in it the exact month, day and year for the next polar reversal. These are the reasons we had to investigate the Torah and find out what it really was.

Vector Associates has been publishing religious and science oriented books since 1977. Our first book was Reality Revealed, The Theory of Multidimensional Reality. This philosophy of science book is the first time in history anyone has presented an information theory of existence and applied the theory to many of the hard phenomena in Physics, geophysics and other science fields. The book also applied the theory to many physic phenomena with great logical success. Many movies have used the ideas presented in that book such as The Thirteenth Floor, The Matrix, Knowing, 2012, Lucy and others. The book was the first time anyone had explained the causes of the ice ages and geomagnetic reversals and why the reversal happens just before the ice age and mass extinctions.
<...>
The author of many of our books is Mr. Douglas Vogt. His science philosophy enabled him to discover the length of the sacred cubit and as a result a whole code system Moses had inserted into the Torah. The exact number of years between geomagnetic reversals (polar reversals) is embedded in the Torah in various ways.
His information theory of existence also enabled him to discover the actual model that created the Hebrew alphabet. All the proof is in the book Creation of the Hebrew Alphabet. There are seven unusual statements made about the Torah and all are hard to believe for the modern man. All those statements are true because Creation of the Hebrew Alphabet explains what the Torah really is and why it is all true.
All of this authors’ books will change your perception on life and forces you to look at reality totally differently. Some reviews have called his books “Excellent reference, should be substituted for current Physics,” “Absolutely the most important book in the universe.” “Douglas Vogt is the real-life Morpheus.”

Mr Vogt is a science writer/researcher and professional member of the Geological Society of America. He has been studying the causes of the Geomagnetic reversals and ice ages since 1971. He is the first person to discover why the ice age happens immediately after the reversal. There is periodical global warming but it is due to the solar activity not mankind or carbon. He is the first person in 2,584 years to find the real Mount Sinai and all the altars Moses mentions in the Torah. He is also the first person 2,582 years to find the real Abraham's altar.
The author is one of the few people who has read the Journals Science, Nature, Geology from the 1950s to the 1990s. What he repeatedly noticed was that many times the journal articles contradicted what was taught in the textbooks. The author is trying to get other scientists to look at reality differently because we do not have the luxury of a lot of time.

I followed the link to the YouTube page. Here is a copy and paste of the about page.

The Diehold Foundation was created in 1997 to accomplish four major goals: 1. Fund geological expeditions to gather information on the past climate and biomass of selected regions of the earth. The period of interest is from 10,000 BP to 120,000 BP. Collect samples to be tested and C14 dated. We believe we can determine what side of the earth will be facing the sun when it novas during the next geomagnetic reversal (polar reversal). 2. Develop and expand the Theory of Multidimensional Reality and its applications. 3. Expand our finding on the Hebrew alphabet and its similarity to Quantum Computing and its programming. 4. Finish our work at the real Mount Sinai with another expedition. Books have been published on our activities and can be seen at www.dieholdfoundation.com and www.vectorpub.com. Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible. Contact us at info@dieholdfoundation.com.
Diehold FoundationVector Associates, Publisher
8,462 subscribers

Joined Aug 9, 2017

Is there a particular video presentation your interested in more than the others? A lot of videos there to sort through.

I'm curious about topic #2, on hyperdementional reality's, lol.

I'm interested (invested, lol) in the electric universe theory, and according to them if I remember right the suns poles switch every 9 years or something, and the sun does not go nova when that happens. Does the die hold foundation subscribe to the sun being a nuclear furnace model, or the electric sun model, or something different perhaps?

We believe we can determine what side of the earth will be facing the sun when it novas during the next geomagnetic reversal (polar reversal)

I see, my bad, they meant the earths pole reversal, not the suns, I think? I'm a bit confused still though, about this:

"when it novas during the next geomagnetic reversal (polar reversal)"

Do novas only happen during geomagnetic reversals? I just always assumed if our sun nova'ed we would be done for anyway, no matter which way the earth was facing.

Found this quite interesting and seemingly well-researched. Douglas Vogt has years of work in research and developing his theories, the key one for me is regarding a 12000 year mini-nova cycle of our sun. Ok, be patient here, I seldom post but thought this was worth, hope I got it in the right place. link: (youtube series of videos)
Diehold Foundation
Diehold Foundation
Regarding a link between binary stars and a star going nova- just got this link from Suspicious Observers post (youtube), says recent info suggests binary can trigger nova condition. Astronomers find signatures of a ‘messy’ star that made its companion go supernova Don't know that it applies to our solar system but makes me wonder...

I posted this on the other thread, anyway we can combine both threads together?

Back
Top Bottom