Digging in the Garden

Annette1

Jedi
Hello All.

I was guided to the Cassiopaea webpage by an experience with a psychopath, (IMO). In July of 2003, I was busy trying to find an explanation for what I had just experienced. My personal research, in the beginning, consisted of defining the behavior. I downloaded from this site, Mask of Sanity. (I also read Hare, and a few others as well as everything on the internet I could find and even visited various forums.) All this consumed about five months of my time. I did not read extensively at the Cassiopaea site at that time as it appeared to me at quick glance that it was heading off into some type of “new age” religious-type of philosophy and I was seeking answers about psychopaths.

After five months, I was anxious to put the experience behind me. And life went on - for awhile. However, subconsciously it seems, one nagging question remained with me. In the course of my research, several times I recalled people who had encounters with psychopaths reporting an “energy drain.”

Three to four days after severing ties with the suspected psychopath, I physically “felt” better. I felt “energized.” At first I merely chalked it up to the stress level the relationship endured at its conclusion. But it stood out.

By January 2005, my brain was turning this energy drain question over and over until I found myself “digging” again for answers, although I really didn’t expect to find much for the obvious reason; not very “scientific.” At this point, I returned again to the Cassiopaea site and something there caught my attention and I found I couldn’t stop reading.

I value the work and effort that has gone into Laura’s endeavor. I’ve found many answers to some of the questions I’ve had about what’s going on in this world.

I do believe that it is imperative that we begin sorting out how to identify the “others” we are sharing this planet with. I am very anxious to read Lobaczewski’s work. I also believe that sharing some of our experiences with the “sociopath next door” will lead us to answers as well. By examining those little nuances we may be able to find common traits and factors that will assist us in identifying “them.”

As I mentioned, the energy drain phenomena stands out prominently in my mind. It was also my experience that it somehow is connected with the “psychopathic stare.” I’m trying to connect the dots if there are any there to connect, or perhaps it has some other significance or maybe none at all.

I hold to the philosophy that in every negative there’s a positive. The experience with the psychopath opened the door to the Cassiopaean material, and thus valuable knowledge! I am far “richer” now, thanks to that particular psychopath!!

Thanks for the opportunity to share these thoughts!!

Back
Top Bottom