Do all sides have equal validity?

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This idea for this post began with a dream which served as a steppingstone for considering the question: Do all sides have equal validity?

One of the first days after New Year 2007, I had a dream in which a character, a man of about 30, German, was in the midst of people in an open space near a town that had just celebrated Christmas. Somehow he projected a colour like indigo blue, which became baroque style Christmas music and also a satiric hand drawn picture, which changed like a comic strip as I watched. The whole idea was, I think, to bring out the discrepancy about congregations/populations/nations one day celebrating Christmas or other Holiday, and the next going out with as big a gun as possible continuing to threat and oppress.

In the cartoon there were two people, one big man with a big shotgun on the right side and a smaller man with a pistol standing opposite and pointing their weapons at each other. As the small man was not intimidated by the double barrel side by side shotgun of the big man, the shotgun just grew bigger and longer.

The big man was backed by and expressed the attitude of the US government/CIA, but this relationship was not written but conveyed as an idea or thought.

Had my artistic skill been more developed I could have drawn the cartoons or small comic strips from the dream and added the classical baroque Christmas music, which was accompanied by a choir.

If one made such a presentation some people may be offended by it. They would call it blasphemy. Others would say it proves God does not exist. Some that the big man is truly God's hand on Earth and that the smaller man is just that one, who next should be reduced to size. The question is then which side is valid?

The following excerpt indicates that all sides have equal validity:

941022 said:
Q: (L) On a couple of occasions it has been mentioned that Yasser Arafat was a fifth density soul and that he was a descendant of Jesus of Nazareth. What is there about him that demonstrates these qualities or these genetics?
A: Have you not seen? Imagine what it would be like to be Yasser Arafat. Look at your perception. What is he doing now?
Q: (L) Well the pro-Jewish point of view is not favorable to him.
A: Well, what you describe as pro anything is an obsession. And, as we know, obsession blocks knowledge which in turn blocks the ability to protect oneself against negative occurrences. Not a good idea. If you were following circumstances, Yasser Arafat is now trying to take the world upon his shoulders by making peace with the Israelis who have been enemies for a very long time. And, therefore, he is now a peace maker and knowledge dispenser.
Q: (L) In that particular conflict between the Jews and the Arabs, which side has the greater validity?
A: All sides have equal validity. It is only with individuals we find negativity or positivity.
The was said in 94 some 12-13 years back. In the meantime Yasser Arafat passed away in France where probably someone has taken over his role.

In the excerpt above the Cassiopaeans said: it is only with individuals we find negativity or positivity. Why is it "only with individuals"? I am not convinced I understand this. Anyway one could ask what the situation is with groups?

020731 said:
Q: (I) Several of us have recently discussed the idea that the Zulu people are - as their name means in the Zulu language - Light Warriors. Does this idea have any foundation in fact?
A: In a sense, but not precisely in the way thought. Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms. Light warriors are "connectors" on a cosmic level.
Q: (L) Connectors between what and what?
A: Transducers of energy of transition rather like capacitors!
Q: (L) What's a capacitor? (M) It's an electrical way of collecting and dumping a flowing charge; a way of accumulating charge and releasing it later in a sudden burst of energy. You can send enormously strong pulses from capacitors by putting in small amounts of energy over a long period of time. They used to be called accumulators. (J) What transition?
A: Transition of your sector of space/time.
Q: (I) So Light Warriors - are they accumulating energies and is it at a particular point that we may need help to transition that they...(S) Provide the energy necessary, is that what you mean?
A: Partly. It will depend on how much awareness you manage to generate to direct the energy.
Q: (I) Zulus, Light Warriors. Is this a genetic function?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) Well. You know they throw you something you don't expect and what do you do? You have all your little preconceived notions and you have it all figured out and you think you're going to get a little confirmation and then they toss you something that says uh-uh. (S) Well this is a whole new concept...well not really. (I) The Zulus and other Black peoples are more in tune with the Earth... And the C's say it is up to us as to how much awareness we can generate to vector this energy from the Earth... So if we don't generate this awareness they're going to transduce a different kind of energy?
A: They can be "food for the moon" or food for the soul.
Q: (I) Well, God they've been food for the Moon for a long time. (L) So has everybody else. (S) It's the same for all of us though, so is there anything special about them or different than anybody else?
A: Absolutely.
Q: (J) So their genetics...it's a function of genetics... (A) I would ask if there is any other say nation or tribe of similar make-up? (S) Yeah, maybe there's a tribe in every section of the world, or something.
A: There is a "spectrum" as Mouravieff suggests, however the Zulu compose a sort of "drone" tone.
Q: (S) So is this something they do deliberately or is it something unconscious?
A: It is a function of the 4th density energies they "represent."
020731 said:
A: More than anyone realizes. Remember that groups "transduce" cosmic energy. Think of the energy transmitted into your realm by your gathering.
All sides having equal validity could be so, because iwhen every side or every group of people represent 4th density energies then whether of STO and, or STS they are equally valid on their own level.

One extension of the idea that it is only with individuals that one finds positivity or negativity could be that the 4th density energies that 3rd density groups represent are in themselves really 4th density group energies. And as in 3rd density there exist in a 4th density group variations among the individuals. To give an example there is the following about "benevolences in the darkest circles":

971004 said:
Q: On page 33 of 'Bringers of the Dawn,' Barbara Marciniak writes: 'there have been different portals on earth that have allowed different species, creator gods from space, to insert themselves. One of the huge portals that presently being fought over is the portal of the Middle East. If you think back over the history of the Earth, you will realize how many dramas of religion and civilization have been introduced in that portal. It's a huge portal with a radius of 1,000 miles or so. This is why there is so much activity in the Middle East. This is the portal that the Lizzies use.' Could you comment on that information? Are there other portals that are that large which are used by positive entities?
A: Portal is dual.
Q: So any can use it. Is it correct that this is a large portal over the Middle East?
A: Statements made in publication are close, but not absolute.
Q: Is this idea of portals extremely significant. Are they fought over?
A: Yes, but you do not need to explore these truths, until you have learned more.
Q: Okay. Marciniak also says that there are benevolent Lizzies. You once said that the incidence of benevolent Lizzies was so rare as to be not worth mentioning. Is it true that there are benevolent Lizzies as she says?
A: There are benevolences evident even in the darkest circles.
Does that mean it is possible to find a potencial STO/STS in almost any 3rd density grouping. Is it true? Can anyone help better explain why it is only with individuals one finds negativity or positivity? Or is it just to inspire us not to judge individuals by the group they are in.

Next are some more excerpts on positivity, negativity and the role groups may play.

990724 said:
A: There is no positivity without negativity.
Q: So, positivity, alone, becomes, in effect, negativity, or becomes null?
A: No, there is always negativity present, whether acknowledged or not.
Q: So, you are saying that if it is not acknowledged, placed on the table, so to speak, that it sort of 'bites you' no matter what? That, in some way it will manifest, and if a person goes to an extreme in terms of love and light, the negativity will come in the back door?
A: Close.
960622 said:
Q: (L) Okay, let's go back to the "balancing" of Earth. How can this be done?
A: Vague question.
Q: (L) Let me try this: the "buckets of love and light" group say that it is going to be balanced because everyone is going to think nice thoughts, and all of their buckets of love and light are going to eventually reach a critical mass and spill over onto all the rest of humanity and all of the bad guys are going to be transformed into good guys. This is the standard version. Is this what you mean?
A: No.
Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?
A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.
961221 said:
Q: (L) Next question: if there were a sufficient number of people who were working on learning how to create an alternate reality or universe, would it seem to them that there was no real "shift" between the former one and the new one, except an internal shift of thought?
A: That is one possibility.
Q: (L) If we decided that we wanted a different world, could we, as even a small group, create that kind of world and have it seem that we hadn't...
A: We have told you thus.
Q: (L) Is it possible that there are persons on the planet, here for some purpose, and that purpose is - say the negativity on the planet increases to such an extent that many people will become so sick of it that they are ready to exercise their free will and make a change and they will then be open to learn from those who have come with this intent to help and teach?
A: Okay.
The possible value of positivity:

941126 said:
Q: (J) Is T***'s level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?
A: Vice versa.
Q: (J) Please explain. (L) Well, what did they say, is his negativity what makes him attractive, No. He has attracted them and that is what makes him negative? So what makes him attractive to them?
A: Not attractive, a threat.
Q: (L) Now, that is a point. I think there are a lot of people they start working on very early in life because they do like an aura reading or aura scan and determine, and know that a person has potential for great light so they start working on them when they are young and defenseless to try and take them out of the game, so to speak. (F) Not only great good, but also potential for knowledge. (L) Is this the case here?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) There you go. It isn't your potential for negativity, it is your potential for good. (F) Right. If you look around you you will see the mainstream of society, and they just seem to move through life and enjoy wallowing in materiality, these people don't seem to suffer as much. (L) There seems to be two classes of people the Lizzies like to go after, extremely weak ones and those they haul off and eat or experiment on; and those who have potential strength and positivity.
(T) Okay. Where were we. Just by being positive will shut off the Lizzies desire to mess with me?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) That's all there is to it? But the implants will still be there?
A: So what?
Q: (T) Do the implants do anything besides transmit the frequency?
Q: (T) And, as long as I am being negative it is transmitting and they can track me that way?
A: Close.
Q: (T) If I shut them off by being positive, they can't track me any longer?
A: Can track but not influence.
Q: (T) Why did they tell me that I gave them permission to do it when they abduct me?
A: "Bullshit!"
Q: (T) If I tell them it's bull will they leave me alone?
Q: (T) If I shut them off will they continue to abduct me?
Q: (T) I am not buying into the victim line. (L) There is another aspect here. Knowledge breeds awareness which gives you the ability to detect it when they try to influence you in very subtle ways so that you can begin to control your mind and resist early on and that is the key.
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) And you have to persist with positive thoughts and feelings sometimes in the face of incredible adversity. No one said it was going to be easy, but it is worth it.
What works and what does not.
941022 said:
Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.
A: Rituals are self-defeating.
Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?
A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.
Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?
A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.
Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?
A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.
Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?
A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.
Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.
A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.
Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.
A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.
If one was living in the Middle East and all sides have equal validity, what would it be like to use knowledge to protect?

Thorbiorn

thorbiorn said:
If one was living in the Middle East and all sides have equal validity, what would it be like to use knowledge to protect?

Thorbiorn
Don't forget about the details. The devil is hiding there. While + and - have equal validity, 1+1=2 and 1-1=2 do not have equal validity.
What is valid in one set of circumstances may not be valid in another set. What is "positive" in one set of circumstances may be "negative" in another set of circumstances.

People look for absolute (i.e answers). But circumstances are always important. Of course it makes life somewhat less comfortable, since one has to THINK all the time. But this is how we grow: by THINKING.

There is the law of Three: There is Good and there is Evil and there is the Specific Situation that determines which is which. For example:

Q: You have talked about space battles and cosmic struggles and individuals and beings and races of beings coming from one direction or another to act in this cosmic drama...

A: It is part and parcel of the energy that maintains all existence, as are you all.

Q: You also once said that there were "good guys" and "bad guys."

A: From a chosen perspective.

Q: Does that mean that the "good guys" and "bad guys" CHOOSE to undertake these roles for the sake of this Cosmic Drama?

A: Yes, to some extent. It also means that to the fishes and the cockroaches, et al, "you is de bad guys." Subjectivity reigns in STS!
One cannot avoid polarity at this density since it is necessary to be strongly polarized to EXIT this density. It is at higher densities that Objectivity of existence can be achieved. Here, we can only seek objectivity by trying to align with that universal perspective that accepts all of creation including the existence of STS, while, at the same time, refuses to be co-opted by STS which - if taken to extreme - would result in the end of ALL, including STS.

Does that make sense? I did think I explained all of this in The Wave.

To me, it is amazing how many times you can read something, and agree with it and think that you understand it; then, wham, when you are meditating or self-remembering, or contemplating something, all of a sudden something that you read a while ago clicks and it is almost like a revelation.

I have read over and over again that the Lizzies have just as much right to feed off of us as we do by feeding off of a cow, or corn, or whatever. And I thought that I understood it. Then, one night I was contemplating something (I can't remember now, I was so blown away by my sudden "grokking") and it hit me that, yes, the LIzzies do have just as much right to feed on us. They are doing what they need to do to survive, just as we do what we need to do to survive. Yes, I know, quite obvious; but for some reason, it hit home and I just "knew" what was being said here. They are a part of.....everything else. They are a part of the STS/STO balance. And we have the right to learn and become not quite so palatable. :)

I am not really saying this right, it is hard for me to convey the way this hit me. But I now see things in a completely different light. It's funny how that works.

fwiw

Laura said:
One cannot avoid polarity at this density since it is necessary to be strongly polarized to EXIT this density. It is at higher densities that Objectivity of existence can be achieved. Here, we can only seek objectivity by trying to align with that universal perspective that accepts all of creation including the existence of STS, while, at the same time, refuses to be co-opted by STS which - if taken to extreme - would result in the end of ALL, including STS.

Does that make sense? I did think I explained all of this in The Wave.
Yes it does make sense. I think one of the key aims of control of the PTB via religions, media and new age movements is to diffuse polarity, so that people with potential for being strongly polarised towards STO get neutralised and in effect feed the STS hierarchy without becoming sufficiently polarised themselves to exit. The lack of learning and thus polarisation keeps people 'locked' in 3density like a continual 'Groundhog day' and the food source is secured for the STS hierarchy. OSIT

Makes me wonder how many grand cycles we have been through already without exiting.

Anders

ark said:
thorbiorn said:
Don't forget about the details. The devil is hiding there. While + and - have equal validity, 1+1=2 and 1-1=2 do not have equal validity.
What is valid in one set of circumstances may not be valid in another set. What is "positive" in one set of circumstances may be "negative" in another set of circumstances.

People look for absolute (i.e answers). But circumstances are always important. Of course it makes life somewhat less comfortable, since one has to THINK all the time. But this is how we grow: by THINKING.
For many month I did not know how to solve my own problem or question, given the correctness I think of the responses I got. However having read a good portion of The Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed I have an idea of how to proceed.

First of all when every individual is different and every situation is different, one way would be to imagine oneself in the spot. One can make it more real by using some maps and Google Earth. Today I looked at Baghdad and the Gaza Strip. There one could be a Jew, a Muslim or Christian, or maybe something else like atheist or agnostic, one could be a local or a foreigner, a soldier or a civilian, a woman or a man, a child or an adult etc. Anyhow, if I was living there, I would know some people. Out of those there would be some I would think are suffering, but in fact they are not really asking and so there is nothing to do for them. Then there are people who are asking but they may not be asking for knowledge. Maybe they ask for advice, for money, a kind word or if lucky understanding if they are seeking. Of course those who promote the lie may ask for the truth, but I may not know many that are outspoken. Most may be followers of others.

Of those that are interested in understanding the Controversy of Zion provides a lot as do many of the books available from Red Pill Press, and the recommended books list, but few people will have time or interest to read. It will be a very minute number who although showing interest would get to click on a web link I might give them on a slip of paper. And also there are many ways to do something.

In this context, what I like about the Controversy of Zion is that there are so many characters portrayed. And through them one gets a very wide range of possible modes of action in a situation. In the book there are people who support the truth and those who support the lie and they do it in so many different ways. It so inspired me that I began to write down the names of all those who supported, according to my evaluation the truth in some big or small way. However there are characters who supported the lie but who left clues in their diaries and written works of how the lie operates and these accounts transmitted through their biographers give us understanding and insight NOW many years later. If they had not not written and the biographers had not worked we would know so much less. I did not include them in the list except their biographers, but should I? No, but it shows how variable the lines are and like Ark wrote what is positive in one context may be negative in another and vice versa.

Having realized how little I would be able to do, if I was there in the Middle East, there remains the need to wake oneself up. I can do it here where I am, and that is difficult enough. Also if only a few truly awake people would be needed to ameliorate the situation on the whole planet, then anyone awake anywhere on the planet would be able to assist, just by being awake many others far away.

thorbiorn

Back
Top Bottom