Do the C's ever say "We dunno"?

mugatea said:
I'm pretty sure I've read that 6th D beings know all their is to know in a single moment that last for all time, or very similar to that.

Maybe it's not that they know everything.
More like they may have access to everyone's and every thing's thoughts who ever existed in all densities and dimensions, and when they are asked a question at the board they access this database in zero time and deliver their response straight away. Which makes it appear to us that they can constantly monitor everything and know everything.

The human concept 'to know' might work a bit differently in higher realms. Maybe it is more like 'accessing' of omnipresent information.

As an analogy, all of us here have access to the internet, and when we're being asked a question, we may not 'know' the answer, but we can pretty quickly find out if we can work efficiently with the internet.

Just speculation on my part though :lol:

Data said:
The human concept 'to know' might work a bit differently in higher realms. Maybe it is more like 'accessing' of omnipresent information.

As an analogy, all of us here have access to the internet, and when we're being asked a question, we may not 'know' the answer, but we can pretty quickly find out if we can work efficiently with the internet.

That makes sense. We have the possibility of knowing just about anything. The real limiting factor is time. Remove time and "speed up the process" and there you have your answer.

Data said:

That seems to hit the nail on the head for me. Correct me if I am wrong (because I cant find it in the transcripts) but I am sure I read that the internet was like the infancy of 4D style communication but for us 3D beings? Like part of a natural progression (albeit simulated with technology) towards 4D, it emulates the instantaneous (almost) access too and sharing of knowledge, so we can prepare for the next state of being. There are many levels or layers within each density after all, So to me at least it makes sense in the way that a 2D dog with constant interactions around humans will elicit more complex feelings, emotions and communication which shows they are on the cusp of 3D.

Back
Top Bottom