Does information have mass?

Thank you for this article. I was talking to someone yesterday and they were trying to explain something to me that I was having trouble understanding and connecting it all together. It turns out to be this! Even though the article is a little over a year old you only posted it yesterday and it is perfect timing (for me at any rate) It gives me a better grasp of this subject. It is a very interesting idea. Networking with this group is amazing! All the information here and so many connections. And mass. :-)

I found it interesting regarding the C's comments on the earth having a different gravity in the past, and there has to be something clumping galaxies together. Information would be a perfect candidate. Think of all the information being amassed (clue in the language?) Right here on the planet earth.

Makes you wonder if true facts might not have more mass than disinformation..

I came across an interesting theory posited by a fellow that suggests that information has mass, and this idea could explain gravitational influences currently thought to be due to the elusive dark matter..

It's an interesting idea.

Yes, it is very interesting subject. I think “informations” just gives energy to the person, so more information ones gather, then eventually will change to the DNA activation.

And I gathered some information from transcripts that explains Dark Matter, but still, I am not fully understand.
It seems like the Dark Matter is somewhat caused by the Dark Stars/Brown Stars and also it’s coming from the gravitational anomalies from the Solar System.
Hopefully someone can figure out and define it.

May 28th 2013

Q: (Belibaste) Quick question. Is there a connection between information and electricity?

A: Very close.

Q: (Belibaste) So the more information in the body, the higher the electric charge? Is there a correlation?

A: Close.

August 11th 2018

(Ark) I don't know what gravity is. That's the problem.

A: Gravity is all information.
A: Information is the most important factor.

Q: (L) You mean gathering information, researching, and learning is the most important factor?

A: Yes and applying what is learned.

Q: (L) So information is like filling up the gas tank, and applying what you've learned is like starting the engine and pushing on the gas pedal?

A: Yes

June 29, 1996

Q: (L) You said that EM was the same as gravity. Does an increase in EM, the collection of EM or the production of an EM wave, does this increase gravity on those things or objects or persons subjected to it?

A: Gravity does not ever get increased or decreased, it is merely collected and dispersed.
Q: (L) You said that light was an energy expression of gravity. Then you said...

A: You can utilize gravity, but you cannot "use" it. You cannot increase or decrease that which is in perfectly balanced static state.

Q: (L) So, gravity is in a perfectly "static" state. Yet, it can be "utilized." Can you make clear for me the transition from the static state to transition. What occurs?

A: There is no transition, just application

March 4, 1995

Q: (L) Scientists have been making a lot of conjectures about the matter of the Universe and what they have been saying is that 90 to 95% of the matter needed to make the universe stable is unaccounted for. They call this dark matter. There have been a number of theories proposed as to what this dark matter consists of. I would like to know what is this dark matter?

A: You are "chasing rainbows" and so are they.

Q: (L) What is the source of cosmic background radiation?

A: 3rd level cosmic light rays.

Q: (L) Is there anything else we can add to that?

A: Trivia.

August 3, 1996

Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can't see it.

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Would dark stars be part of this?

Q: (T) So there is dark matter and dark stars?

Q: (T) The dark matter they cannot see because it is dark.

A: Yes. How about "Brown stars?"

Q: (T) Okay, Brown stars I have heard of. There is yellow, red, blue, green... Okay, our star burns as a yellow star because of the matter it is composed of - hydrogen, etc.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Other stars burn different colors in the visible spectrum because of the make-up of the star...

A: Yes, but not "brown" ones

August 17, 2003

Q: (A) Where does background cosmic radiation come from. Does it come from one of the big bangs or many of the big bangs or some completely different source?

A: Dark matter.

30 January 2010

(Ark) I don't understand because gravitational factors are also deterministic. I mean, are there some gravitational factors that are not known to us? Like what, black holes?

A: Other bodies not known to earth science.

Q: (Joe) Like giant UFOs!

(Ark) Must be so...

A: Dark...

Q: (Ark) Dark?

(Burma Jones) Dark matter?

(Ark) There is no dark matter. Is there dark matter?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Now you're in trouble!

(Ark) But, as far as I know, we are able to predict the orbit of the solar system in the galaxy. And the galaxy is pretty much known.

A: There are anomalies that are not explained!

Q: (Ark) Alright. That's progress. I did some calculations...

(L) Well why don't we ask what the anomalies are?

(Ark) Gravitational anomalies.

(L) Well, what do you mean?

(Ark) I mean Pioneer trajectory has anomaly, all kinds of rotating galaxies have anomalies...

(L) But you just said it was all predictable.

(Ark) Oh, it's predictable on a more or less... I mean, they are small anomalies, not big anomalies

May 28th 2013

(Ark) Yes. It will be easy. What is the source of unexplained ultra-high energy cosmic rays that no one has an explanation for? They are impossible and they are coming to earth with such high energy that people cannot even invent the source.

A: Transdimensional i.e. dark matter.

October 20th 2018

(Ark) Yes. [laughs] Thousands of physicists are working on dark matter and dark energy which no one can see, but it's like Ptolemy, epicycles and such, and apparently the universe consists of 80% of things we don't see. With the help of this dark energy and matter, they are able to explain things they observe in the stars. But there is another school that says we don't need dark matter or energy, but instead we need to modify gravity. I want to know which way is better?

A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity".

Q: (Ark) Okay. Enough. I'm done.

And I gathered some information from transcripts that explains Dark Matter, but still, I am not fully understand.
It seems like the Dark Matter is somewhat caused by the Dark Stars/Brown Stars and also it’s coming from the gravitational anomalies from the Solar System.
Hopefully someone can figure out and define it.

Thanks for gathering these together.

This is a fascinating idea. In fact, it's one of those great ideas that's incredibly obvious once you think about it: given matter-energy equivalence, and that information cannot be added without also adding energy, then yes, of course information must have mass.

There are clearly esoteric implications to this. I'm reminded of Gurdjieff's quotes about collecting and dispersing what he referred to as the 'matter of knowledge', being quite explicit that knowledge - information - is a kind of matter.

If you like to read more about metaphysic go to swaruu cosmic agency (I'm sure ark will find the science part very interesting with a lot of questions ask throughout the years answered there). It is one of the best at explaining (solid spirituality too) this but it is outside info so the crew might not approve this (the guy posted it here got attacked just like a lot of not approved ideas in this forum).

As I explained last year before I got banned, the source/ether is where most non physical consciousness reside. Your higher self manifest in lower density to experience certain frequency (you manifest in thousands of incarnation at once). When you focus a frequency and energy you create mass (mass depend on the intensity of the item. elephant is bigger and heavier than ant so require a lot of focus and energy to manifest). Your 24 chromosome genetic actually has all the information to play this matrix, you just access them with your vibration. You activate certain characteristic or shape due to vibration needed for lesson (white/black, fat/thin, etc). Info itself has no weight. distorted ideas have lower vibration, pure ideas have higher vibration. It has to do with how self center you are. If you are selfless you have the ability to understand things outside of you, more processing equal higher vibration. That is why most spiritual teacher tells you to purify first before giving more ideas otherwise you are attracted to low range ideas/dark. The higher your vibration the more you can process things (example our sensory eyes in 3d sts can see rainbow or around 60% lights range compare to 4d sto, 2d bugs see things in hexagon with no color or up to 16 top like your old pc games). If you solve the lesson of this frequency you merge with other self/timeline usually involve warm feeling in solar plexus. Your dna reactivated by removing the blockage/ distortion thus receiving energy from the source. If all your being solve every problems in the material manifestation you become pure energy consciousness/ return to ether. Remember each sphere/ learning place have certain rules agreed by all participant to enhance learning experience. So if your vibration is high enough that you can shape shift you would just dissapear other people got distracted they think you left the room and you dissapear to other reality say whale in the ocean. It doesn't mean you change to whale instantly in your room killing yourself due to lack of water and crushing family/friends with your weight. You vibration is just beyond the illusion of limitation set by the matrix so you can command psychic ability such as, telepathy, teleportation, time travel, etc at will like you are commanding a dream. Your consciousness manifest instantly. Think of your body/portal as a station to virtual library with access/password of vibration to the source/ main cloud server but due to distortion you lost a lot of connection to most of it. Every time you solve a problem in a frequency you connect the right wire to the right connection/gain more password to higher vibration realms (like old phone switchboard, let me connect you to your number sir)

Gravity is basically the difference in frequency from the source if you have -7.53mHz then the anti matter would be 7.53mHz that is how ET exploit anti gravity vehicle makes you float. Every frequency is unique to each soul/consciousness, each place and each timeline.

The changes in earth gravity and magnetic field was due to the explotion of kantek around 12.5k solar linear year ago. We get a lot of planetary chunks and water so it had massive effects on our planet.

Ether/dark matter is the source of every energy and ideas, one such idea is a dead/brown star. Active star is an exhaust while the intake is black hole suck energy then exhaust it in shining star taking some energy from ether too. You spaceship can travel through the portal if you have frequency map where it will come in and out or get lost in space/time. Dead star just not active maybe it will reactivate later or get recycle in collision.

Back
Top Bottom