Domestic Terrorism

skaloop352

The Force is Strong With This One
In light of recent events in Arizona and today's findings in Spokane http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41139894/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/ it seems to me that the new focus of terror will be fighting not a figure head such as Osama or any other Emmanuel Goldstein type character they role out of a cave but you and me. I believe TPTB have realized a face associated with fear is limited while a faceless threat is open ended and all encompassing, everyone is now a suspect.

skaloop352 said:
In light of recent events in Arizona and today's findings in Spokane http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41139894/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/ it seems to me that the new focus of terror will be fighting not a figure head such as Osama or any other Emmanuel Goldstein type character they role out of a cave but you and me. I believe TPTB have realized a face associated with fear is limited while a faceless threat is open ended and all encompassing, everyone is now a suspect.

A bag is left on a bench with a bomb inside. The bag is open and wires are sticking out of it. It's found by and identify by 3 worker of a nearby convention center who taught it looked suspicious. They contact the police, who contact the bomb squad. The bag was left on a street where a parade for M.L. king day took place...

Do you want me to go on, anybody could have wrote that scenario, false fly attack and the building up of mass panic, fear your neighbor he is a terrorist. This is getting so ridiculous, the scenario are so idiotic, ON A BENCH WITH THE WIRES STICKING OUT. Unfortunatly discernment is a rare attribute in a zombify nation.

They are building the case of domestic terrorism, escalating it and the press is doing is job of conditioning the people.

The show must go on, I guess. :knitting:

A bag is left on a bench with a bomb inside. The bag is open and wires are sticking out of it. It's found by and identify by 3 worker of a nearby convention center who taught it looked suspicious. They contact the police, who contact the bomb squad. The bag was left on a street where a parade for M.L. king day took place...

Do you want me to go on, anybody could have wrote that scenario, false fly attack and the building up of mass panic, fear your neighbor he is a terrorist. This is getting so ridiculous, the scenario are so idiotic, ON A BENCH WITH THE WIRES STICKING OUT. Unfortunatly discernment is a rare attribute in a zombify nation.

They are building the case of domestic terrorism, escalating it and the press is doing is job of conditioning the people.

The show must go on, I guess. :knitting:

The dark sorcerers know people are near the breaking point of revolution so, they are trying to guilt trip the collective by saying decent of politicians caused the shooting. And now this bomb? On MLK? Does this coincide with the shooting? The spin is saying reckless freedom (of 1st and and amendment) caused the shooting and lack of... what(?) big brother surveillance on us almost caused the bomb.

I am not sure what the agenda of the bomb is..... i am guessing more surveillance :huh:.

Edit=Quote

Back
Top Bottom