Drawings and Arts from Chauvet cave

N

Nico

Hy guys, I put some drawings in my beginner attempt to express myself through this medium.

07HnLg.jpg

0uifVm.jpg

gF6gkU.jpg

WWiP8G.jpg

uriinc.jpg

9t6rtg.jpg

EoBdHR.jpg

NG4zYY.jpg

XmGcEh.jpg

57Tr5V.jpg

TeZrQI.jpg

bwapPO.jpg

I like going into details and put some light in it, it help myself in clearing out stuff.

I've a friend who drawn some cool fresco for a happy families game she have made with her family. It's about the Chauvet (France) cave which is one of the oldest cave in the world. I learned that ancients knew how to make cartoons : with different acting out of the scene they wanted to represent and a torch.

Y8A93H.jpg

9lxwUZ.jpg

Reactions: Ca.
Not bad for a beginner Nico! Did you draw it by looking at it? Or did you model it on photographs? The title of this thread says "Drawings and Arts from Chauvet cave", was it the art from that cave that inspired you to start drawing?

I used to love drawing myself when I was little but as years went by I stopped doing that. These days I could maybe draw a stickman at best ;)

These are great Nico! :thup: I dunno why but ur drawings made me think it also could be interesting to write a little story about them.. They look like drawings that could be in a book hehe..

Thanks for sharing your drawings, Nico. I love the dynamic quality they have, so much energy and movement :clap:

I used to enjoy drawing ages ago as well, not sure why I stopped - it is a great meditative practice!

Really lovely and detailed drawings, Nico. Thanks for sharing them. I haven't drawn for ages and have been considering taking it up again as well.

Thanks for sharing Nico. I'd say I'm a pen and brush kind of person, with thick bold lines. Comic style or similar to Alphonse Mucha. I think I last drew in May on Mother's Day a month ago, but it seems like ages ago. And I'd like to get back into it, if even just as a meditative practice.

Thank you guys, it's really encouraging. I sit in the place looking at the landscape and focusing on details, I then slip into my brain and start drawing. Little story are coming up and seems to adjust themselves, it have more to do with my personal live though.

I am not so focused on my belly feelings and I have tendency to block it, so making a little story afterward remembering with a wider look seems a really good idea.

I admired my friend who drew the Chauvet paintings and I think I start drawing because of her skillfull talent.

It helps very much in tuning mental energy, give it a try guys and share :clap:

Thanks for sharing Nico :)

I particularly like the style of the first couple of street scenes, the lobster and the bedroom (?); you sure have a skill for sketching :thup:

I vote for the 8th picture, that's my favorite :)
Btw my drawing skills are such as those from a primary school kid. :P

Great job Nico, I Ioved it !!! I used to like drawing, it was very relaxing, my favorite things to draw were houses and caricatures. I like your style, it is very detailed, I always say that details make the difference, so there you have it, your drawings are a clear example of that, thanks for sharing!!!

I'm learning that Devil is in the details ;), and you have to stay grounded to get the greater picture.

The lobster is a crayfish shell which I've found near a big one, the poor species are desapearing and it's rare to see one where I live these days.

I really appreciated picturing it in details.

The bedroom is myself or a program of mental caging/procrastination, I realized that when drawing and I planned to burn it, but just putting myselg to draw seemed to have vanished it :).

WOW Nico, great drawings for just starting out. Love that they just seem to flow and with good symmetry! Keep it up, you have a talent here.

Some new drawings, I have changed my pencil and it's really noticable, time is needed to adapt.

1502363069-dessins-17.jpg

1502363066-dessins-14.jpg

1502363067-dessins-13.jpg

1502363058-dessins-18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom