Dream about chateau peeps

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a fairly run of the mill but very vivid (rare) dream. I was hanging out with the peeps at the Chateau, but it felt more like an apartment. It had small but cozy and comfortable rooms, a quaint but functional kitchen, etc. My brother was with me there too. It felt like it was our first visit to meet you all. Everyone was very relaxed, friendly, welcoming. We shook hands, introduced ourselves to everyone and vice versa. Then we all sat down around the small (but comfortable) dining area to eat. I don’t remember any specific discussions, but I do remember that Joe has some discomfort in his shoulder so I gave him a shoulder massage. I felt a knot in his right shoulder, it stood out to me, so I focused on that area to get the pain and knot out. I think it worked and we were both happy about it. In real life I don’t know anything about feeling a knot as I’m not a masseuse, but I’ve done my share of shoulder rubs for my gf to the best of my ability.

Then I remember I helped clean up, I remember stacking dirty dishes and placing them in the sink, with others also helping. Then everyone kinda lingered around the table talking, and after I felt like I was done cleaning up, I said “are ya’ll thinking what I’m thinking?” and everyone excitedly said something to the affirmative, so we all went outside to have a cigarette after dinner. I dunno why we went outside, but it made sense for the environment - we wanted some fresh air, the rooms were too small for everyone to smoke at once, so it just felt right.

Honestly nothing crazy, pretty casual dream, no idea what it could mean if anything. I only share because it was so vivid. I could really feel the mood and the “vibes”, and it just felt like a happy home and everyone was just doing their thing. Just a lot of laughter, talking, etc. I wish I remembered what we discussed, but that escapes me.

Back
Top Bottom