Dream of people waking up

Drea

Jedi Master
About 2 weeks ago I had a dream that I was on a battle field walking around trying to explain what psychopathy was. There was no fear involved, just kind of a semi irritated feeling because people weren't listening. I finally found a general or higher up who was on the front lines and told him. All of the sudden he looked shocked as if everything made sense so he gathered up his fellow officers of higher rank and we all went into some giant bunker facility where they all read about psychopathy with great interest. There was some quick discussion and decision making between them and then all at once they all left as if on a mission. I had the feeling they were finally going to end the conflict but was left scratching my head that anyone had listened to me at all let alone was able to come up with a plan. The overtone was almost humorous.

It left me thinking that there is something to this idea of the right people, at the right time under the right circumstances will make changes. It's almost like they're under hypnosis until they have a trigger that allows them to see.

Back
Top Bottom