Dreams with Sott guys and other forum members.

Stella Marys

Jedi Master
The subject of dreams came from a chat on the Spanish Sott.net program on Saturdays. We have been chatting for years. A nice group was generated. Sometimes new participants come; there are also others who do not participate so actively but from time to time they join the Saturday chat. We get to know them a little. The usual group is mostly composed of people who also participate in the forum.

The previous Saturday, in the chat conversation, the subject of dreaming about the guys in the program came up. Several of them told us about their dreams. We even dreamed about members of the forum. For example, Matias dreamt about Pierre. A guy named Aleksander, has dreamed about the guys from the program (although he doesn't participate often, he stated that he follows them since 2012). He did not express details of the dream.

In my case, I have dreamed of Chu and Ark (details are posted in the Arky Chu Gong thread).

I have also dreamed of Laura!:-)

Once (I'm not sure, maybe it was twice), Antonio was present in my dreams, also Luis and Alejo. In all the dreams, when they were present, they communicated without speaking. They smiled and communicated mentally.

Actually, it is a very interesting experience.

The recurring theme in dreams with Sott's boys is about being a living example and facing fears. They radiated tenderness, understanding and firmness at the same time and communicated without words.

The subject of the dream with Ark and Chu was more of a warning. They tenderly and firmly told me, without articulate words, to be careful with the exercises to avoid injury. It's not that they "spoke" first one and then the other, they were both conveying in unison.

I feel they are doing a service on the dream plane. Who knows how many others I have dreamed about and don't remember! Have you had any similar experiences?:zzz:

Text in Spanish:
El tema de los sueños surgió de una charla en el programa Sott.net español de los sábados. Hace años que conversamos en el chat. Se generó un lindo grupo. Algunas veces vienen nuevos participantes; también hay otros que participan no tan activamente pero de cuando en cuando acompañan la tertulia sabatina. Los conocemos un poco. El grupo habitual es, en su mayoría, compuesto por personas que también participan en el foro.

El sábado anterior, en la conversación del chat, salió el tema de soñar con los chicos del programa. Varios contaron sus sueños. Incluso, soñamos con miembros del foro. Por ejemplo, Matías soñó con Pierre. Un chico llamado Aleksander, ha soñado con los chicos del programa (aunque no participa a menudo, él manifestó que los sigue desde el 2012). No expresó detalles del sueño.

En mi caso, he soñado con Chu y Ark (los detalles se encuentran publicados en el hilo de Arky Chu Gong).

También he soñado con Laura!:-)

Una vez (no estoy segura, tal vez fueron dos veces), Antonio estuvo presente en mis sueños, también Luis y Alejo. En todos los sueños, cuando se presentaban, se comunicaban sin hablar. Sonreían y se comunicaban mentalmente.

La verdad, es una experiencia muy interesante.

El tema recurrente en los sueños con los chicos de Sott, se trata de ser un ejemplo viviente y de enfrentar los miedos. Ellos irradiaban ternura, comprensión y firmeza al mismo tiempo y comunicaban sin palabras.

El tema del sueño con Ark y Chu, más bien era una advertencia. Con ternura y firmeza me dijeron, sin palabras articuladas, de ser cuidadosa con los ejercicios para evitar lesiones. No es que "habló" primero uno y luego el otro, ambos estaban transmitiendo al unísono.

Siento que están haciendo un servicio en el plano onírico. ¡Quién sabe con cuántos más he soñado y no los recuerdo! ¿Has tenido alguna experiencia similar?:zzz:

The recurring theme in dreams with Sott's boys is about being a living example and facing fears. They radiated tenderness, understanding and firmness at the same time and communicated without words.
It's interesting that considering how much we all talk, we kept our mouths closed lol. Maybe one day we will make a telepathic show!

In all seriousness, I understand dreams as being related to the dreamer, and all the elements that appear before you, are parts of your subconscious delivering a message to your conscious mind in a way that you will understand.

I know this is a few months late, but I just saw you mention it on the chat during the show and I decided to look for it. But perhaps there was something you were experiencing at the time that your subconscious was letting you know that needed to be faced with courage?

I myself have had dreams with other forum members, and for the most part, it is dreams where the one association I have with a given member, maybe their cleverness, firmness, intelligence or wittiness, etc speaks to me about a given topic. I usually hold those dreams in high regard.

And regarding your little group of chatters, it's actually very nice to see that you've created a tiny community of sorts, it's a big reason why we continue to do it. I've come to think of these serendipitous gatherings for a common goal, as the seeds of the idea behind a church, originally. People gathering for a common purpose regularly, generates community and communion.

It's interesting that considering how much we all talk, we kept our mouths closed lol. Maybe one day we will make a telepathic show!
:rotfl:

I know this is a few months late, but I just saw you mention it on the chat during the show and I decided to look for it. But perhaps there was something you were experiencing at the time that your subconscious was letting you know that needed to be faced with courage?

Good question, Alejo. I have been putting off applying to FOTCM for some time now. I feel a lot of insecurities and fears. The biggest one is the fear of myself. When you showed up in my dreams, what you radiated was security, and it seemed that whatever I was ashamed of, you didn't care about, it was as if that situation didn't exist. I felt that it was the growth of the soul that was transcendent and not so much where one is (as the C's say). I remember clearly that you conveyed to me the thought of "Being a living example". That is what you inspire. Maybe you also work on other planes helping the one who asks? It is true that it may also be my subconscious working in a symbolic way. Be that as it may, the aspects to work on are more evident after these dreams. I can no longer hide them from the light of consciousness. They have come to the surface to be healed and understood. I hope not to miss the opportunity. I will have to be brave and put aside self-importance. I am once again faced with a choice. Thank you for the question.

And regarding your little group of chatters, it's actually very nice to see that you've created a tiny community of sorts, it's a big reason why we continue to do it. I've come to think of these serendipitous gatherings for a common goal, as the seeds of the idea behind a church, originally. People gathering for a common purpose regularly, generates community and communion.

It is true. The Saturday meeting is a sacred gathering. It generated community and communion. There is a lot of care, affection and respect among the chat participants. If a participant misses several Saturdays (I have experienced this), they immediately, through other social networks, ask if everything is all right. We pass on information, novels, recipes.... :lol:We know how to handle ourselves and how important it is to keep the network in the forum and not to deepen relationships out of sight of the network. We are cautious. When we are chatting, sometimes we have to measure what we say because the relationship is growing, becoming more intimate (it is natural that this happens), and we tend to forget that we are live in a public meeting. I think we all do it very well and we maintain a strategic enclosure. We know where we are and what we are there for. From where we are, we will be supporting them whenever we can. They do a great job and work very hard to provide quality and objectivity to the public. And don't forget to mention the good humor! ;-DWe will not leave you alone. I think the other colleagues may feel the same way, since they never miss a program. They are always there with us. Perhaps it is because of this communion that we dream of you.:guru:

Spanish text:
Buena pregunta, Alejo. Hace tiempo que estoy postergando la solicitud para ingresar a FOTCM. Siento muchas inseguridades y miedos. El más grande es el miedo a mí misma. Cuando ustedes se presentaron en mis sueños, lo que irradiaban era seguridad, y parecía que todo lo que me avergonzaba, a ustedes eso no les importaba, era como si no existiese esa situación. Sentí que era trascendente el crecimiento del alma y no tanto donde uno se encuentra (como dicen los C). Recuerdo claramente que me transmitieron el pensamiento de "Ser un ejemplo viviente". Eso es lo que ustedes inspiran. ¿Tal vez también trabajen en otros planos ayudando al que pide? Es cierto que también puede que sea mi subconsciente trabajando de manera simbólica. Sea como sea, los aspectos a trabajar están más evidentes luego de estos sueños. Ya no los puedo esconder más de la luz de la consciencia. Han salido hacia la superficie para ser sanados y comprendidos. Espero no desaprovechar la oportunidad. Tendré que ser valiente y dejar a un lado la importancia personal. Me encuentro nuevamente frente a una elección. Gracias por la pregunta.

Es cierto. La reunión de los sábados es un encuentro sagrado. Se generó comunidad y comunión. Existe mucho cuidado, cariño y respeto entre los participantes del chat. Si algún participante falta varios sábados (lo he experimentado) enseguida, por otras vías de redes sociales, preguntan si está todo bien. Nos pasamos información, novelas, recetas... Sabemos cómo manejarnos y lo importante de mantener la red en el foro y no profundizar relaciones fuera de la vista de la red. Somos precavidos. Cuando estamos chateando, a veces tenemos que medir lo que decimos porque la relación va creciendo, se va haciendo más íntima (es natural que esto suceda), y se tiende a olvidar que estamos en vivo en un encuentro público. Creo que lo hacemos todos muy bien y mantenemos un recinto estratégico. Sabemos dónde estamos y para qué estamos. Desde donde nos toca estar, siempre que podamos los estaremos apoyando. Hacen un gran trabajo y se esfuerzan mucho por dar calidad y objetividad al público. Y no olvidar mencionar el buen humor! No los dejaremos solos. Creo que los demás compañeros puede que sientan igual, ya que no se pierden un programa. Siempre están ahí acompañando. Tal vez por esta comunión es que soñamos con ustedes.

Good question, Alejo. I have been putting off applying to FOTCM for some time now. I feel a lot of insecurities and fears. The biggest one is the fear of myself. When you showed up in my dreams, what you radiated was security, and it seemed that whatever I was ashamed of, you didn't care about, it was as if that situation didn't exist. I felt that it was the growth of the soul that was transcendent and not so much where one is (as the C's say). I remember clearly that you conveyed to me the thought of "Being a living example". That is what you inspire. Maybe you also work on other planes helping the one who asks? It is true that it may also be my subconscious working in a symbolic way. Be that as it may, the aspects to work on are more evident after these dreams. I can no longer hide them from the light of consciousness. They have come to the surface to be healed and understood. I hope not to miss the opportunity. I will have to be brave and put aside self-importance. I am once again faced with a choice. Thank you for the question.
It's completely understandable, before I applied to FOTCM I remember I printed the statement of principles and I took them with me for months, I wanted to make sure that I agreed with everything viscerally, not just because I was supposed to agree with it, I read them over and over again and I remember that I also wanted to ensure that it was something I was committing to sincerely, that there wasn't anything there that I couldn't meet.

Mostly because I didn't want to disappoint other members, the elders and myself in the process. If I were to choose to belong somewhere, I was going to do my best to be as sincere as possible and be up to the task. So, by all means take your time, whenever you're ready feel free to apply. I think that the fears we live with never really go away, they remain with us, but that's where courage comes in, to act despite the fears. And when we do, the fear remains, but it is dyed by reality and that can help with the anxiety and it eventually dissipates, and you can move on to different challenges.

As far as us helping in other realms to the one who asks, hmm I am not sure, I suppose it's a possibility. I know we'd all be glad to be able to assist whoever asks, so I won't dismiss that possibility. But I also have a feeling that it is you telling yourself that you are more courageous than you realize, suggesting to yourself that it's ok to face your fears with peace.

It is true. The Saturday meeting is a sacred gathering. It generated community and communion. There is a lot of care, affection and respect among the chat participants. If a participant misses several Saturdays (I have experienced this), they immediately, through other social networks, ask if everything is all right. We pass on information, novels, recipes.... :lol:We know how to handle ourselves and how important it is to keep the network in the forum and not to deepen relationships out of sight of the network. We are cautious. When we are chatting, sometimes we have to measure what we say because the relationship is growing, becoming more intimate (it is natural that this happens), and we tend to forget that we are live in a public meeting. I think we all do it very well and we maintain a strategic enclosure. We know where we are and what we are there for. From where we are, we will be supporting them whenever we can. They do a great job and work very hard to provide quality and objectivity to the public. And don't forget to mention the good humor! ;-DWe will not leave you alone. I think the other colleagues may feel the same way, since they never miss a program. They are always there with us. Perhaps it is because of this communion that we dream of you.:guru:
That is wonderful to learn! but yes, I would suggest keeping the forum as your main source of interaction whenever possible, it helps avoid potential feedback dynamics that may isolate you from the larger group. And should anything arise that you feel should be shared, by all means do so. But also, it helps others in the forum learn from your experience, and you can share whatever you share with this community, with a larger set of members your connection deepens with them, and with all here and everyone else's connection here deepens with you and your community. I hope this was clear.

It's completely understandable, before I applied to FOTCM I remember I printed the statement of principles and I took them with me for months, I wanted to make sure that I agreed with everything viscerally, not just because I was supposed to agree with it, I read them over and over again and I remember that I also wanted to ensure that it was something I was committing to sincerely, that there wasn't anything there that I couldn't meet.

Mostly because I didn't want to disappoint other members, the elders and myself in the process. If I were to choose to belong somewhere, I was going to do my best to be as sincere as possible and be up to the task. So, by all means take your time, whenever you're ready feel free to apply.
Thank you Alejo for your words of encouragement and understanding. I have printed the application a long time ago, and I even made a mock filling out the application. I took the trouble to translate every word beforehand. I also practiced on a notebook. I have read several times the specific thread in the FOTCM forum and the statement of principles, etc. This topic is a big challenge. It is that one arrives at a kind of new "door" and what is behind it is something unknown. It only opens if one so requests and what comes next is in the orbit of the unseen. There is even the possibility that it will not open even if you ask for it..... I know what it is like to belong to a religious community, since throughout my childhood and youth I participated in a Catholic community. There were really many good things, I am grateful for this experience that brought so many values in my life. I miss sharing in community. But well, I have to live these processes and have faith that what has to be will be. In the meantime, I will take the opportunity to observe and apply myself to what I have to repair. There are thoughts and emotions that arise from all this and I see it as the previous process of preparation. Sometimes beautiful things don't come out... I think they are opportunities, "all there are lessons".:grad:

If I were to choose to belong somewhere, I was going to do my best to be as sincere as possible and be up to the task.
This is the important part of the whole process. I often ask myself "Why such-and-such? Why such-and-such?", doing a review of my intentions. I do not seek to be perfect, but I do seek humility and sincerity.

I think that the fears we live with never really go away, they remain with us, but that's where courage comes in, to act despite the fears. And when we do, the fear remains, but it is dyed by reality and that can help with the anxiety and it eventually dissipates, and you can move on to different challenges.
Totally agree with this. Throughout my life I have had to learn to moderate between fear that paralyzes and is destructive, to fear as an indicator of change or as a protector from danger. I have learned that it is not a "bad" thing to be afraid. As I said, it is often an indicator of something new.... The point is not to let it rule. The fear horse must be in its right place for it to be a good catalyst for change. This involves a lot of effort, attention and courage.

That is wonderful to learn! but yes, I would suggest keeping the forum as your main source of interaction whenever possible, it helps avoid potential feedback dynamics that may isolate you from the larger group. And should anything arise that you feel should be shared, by all means do so. But also, it helps others in the forum learn from your experience, and you can share whatever you share with this community, with a larger set of members your connection deepens with them, and with all here and everyone else's connection here deepens with you and your community. I hope this was clear.
Yes, to everything you mentioned. We pay strict attention to this. We are good learners and listen carefully to the warnings of the more experienced. We take this caution very seriously and moderate ourselves among ourselves taking into account everything you said regarding the isolation or feeding dynamics that could form. I also participate in a group called "Signs of the Times" on the Telegram network. We are all members of the forum and, what is discussed there, spills over into the larger forum network. We are not isolated. Personally, it has even served as a training wheels for me to participate more and better in the main network. It is clear that those of us who do not speak English (as in my case), are limited by language and, in these small forums like chat and Telegram, one can let loose more, play with words, etc. Truly, these small places of interaction have been and are a great incentive to better participate in the Cassiopaea forum. This is my personal experience. I can't speak for others, but I think everyone feels the same in this regard because of the visible fruits that can be observed in practice. Thank you Alejo for being a warning and taking care of the members. We take very much into account the words of the moderators.:flowers:

As far as us helping in other realms to the one who asks, hmm I am not sure, I suppose it's a possibility. I know we'd all be glad to be able to assist whoever asks, so I won't dismiss that possibility. But I also have a feeling that it is you telling yourself that you are more courageous than you realize, suggesting to yourself that it's ok to face your fears with peace.
As for this point, I have something to say about it. n this point, I have something to say about it. Now I have to go out and I don't have time to elaborate on this topic and look for information. Then, at another time, I will develop it.:-D

Text in Spanish:
Gracias Alejo por tus palabras de aliento y comprensión. Tengo impresa la solicitud hace mucho tiempo e incluso, hice un simulacro llenando la solicitud. Antes me tomé el trabajo de traducir cada palabra. También practiqué en una libreta de apuntes. He leído varias veces el hilo específico en el foro de FOTCM y la declaración de principios, etc. Este tema es un gran desafío. Es que uno llega a una especie de nueva "puerta" y lo que hay detrás de ella es algo desconocido. Solo se abre si uno así lo solicita y lo que viene luego está en la órbita de lo que no es visto. Incluso está la posibilidad de que no se abra aunque sea solicitada... Sé lo que es pertenecer a una comunidad religiosa, ya que durante toda mi infancia y juventud participé de una comunidad católica. Realmente hubo muchas cosas buenas, soy agradecida de esta experiencia que aportó tantos valores en mi vida. Extraño eso de compartir en comunidad. Pero bueno, tengo que vivir estos procesos y tener fe en que lo que tenga que ser será. Mientras tanto aprovecharé la oportunidad de observar y aplicarme en lo que tenga que ir reparando. Hay pensamientos y emociones que surgen de todo esto y lo veo como el proceso previo de preparación. A veces no salen cosas bonitas... creo que son oportunidades. "Todo lo que hay son lecciones".

Esta es la parte importante de todo el proceso. A menudo me pregunto "¿Porqué tal cosa? ¿Porqué tal otra?, haciendo una revisión de mis intensiones. No busco ser perfecta, pero si busco la humildad y sinceridad.

Totalmente de acuerdo con esto. A lo largo de mi vida he tenido que aprender a moderar entre el miedo que paraliza y es destructivo, al miedo como indicador de cambios o como protector de peligros. He aprendido que no es algo "malo" tener miedo. Como dije, a menudo es un indicador de algo nuevo... El asunto es no dejar que gobierne. El caballo del miedo debe ir en su punto justo para que pueda ser un buen catalizador de cambios. Esto implica mucho esfuerzo, atención y valentía.

Sí, a todo lo que mencionaste. Prestamos estricta atención a esto. Somos buenos aprendices y escuchamos con atención las advertencias de los más experimentados. Nos tomamos muy en serio esta precaución y nos moderamos entre nosotros teniendo en cuenta todo lo que has dicho respecto a las dinámicas de aislamiento o alimentación que pudieran formarse. También participo de un grupo llamado "Signos de los tiempos" en la red Telegram. Somos todos miembros del foro y, lo que se discute allí, se vuelca en la red más grande del foro. No nos aislamos. Incluso, en lo personal, me ha servido como ruedas de entrenamiento para participar más y mejor en la red principal. Es claro que los que no hablamos inglés (como en mi caso), estamos limitados por el idioma y, en estos pequeños foros como el chat y Telegram, puede uno soltarse más, jugar con las palabras, etc. En verdad, estos pequeños lugares de interacción han sido y son un gran incentivo para participar mejor del foro Cassiopaea. Esta es mi experiencia personal. No puedo hablar por los demás, pero creo que todos sienten igual en este aspecto por los frutos visibles que pueden observarse en lo práctico. Gracias Alejo por ser de advertencia cuidando así de los miembros. Tenemos muy en cuenta las palabras de los moderadores.

En cuanto a este punto, tengo algo que decir al respecto. Ahora tengo que salir y no tengo tiempo de elaborar este tema y buscar información. Luego, en otro momento, lo desarrollo.

Sounds good Stella Marys,

At your own pace, I think the moment when you're ready will become clear when it becomes clear. And regarding your groups, as I you ever feel like you need extra sets of eyes, do no hesitate to share.

Back
Top Bottom