Dude, where's my car dude?

It always amazes me how many of the topics here relate with so many others. To jump back to your ideas, Iconoclast and Al Today, about 2D awareness:

Cs said:
Q: (J) Is there any significance to the fact that one of our cats has been looking like she is really trying to tell us something?
A: One of your cats, no, make that 2 of your cats, are close to transition to 3rd level.
Q: (T) Sabrina's moving up in the world, she's going to get a promotion. (J) What's going to happen to her when she hits third? She's going to be a human?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) Wow. (T) When she moves from cat to human, her cat body will die?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Is this going to happen some time in the near future as we measure it?
A: Not concept, we mean at next incarnation whenever that occurs. By the way, who gave her that name?
Q: (J) What name? (L) Sabrina? (S) The cat's name? (T) Two of our cats? (L) Maybe. (T) They are third density candidates...
There is another idea in the Ra material that suggests many levels of awareness within each density. Seven densities, each with seven sub-densities, ad infinitum. This sounds like a continuum in all there is to be experienced; if we were to watch corn or a flower bulb sprout and grow at intervals of days or weeks, we would see many different stages of the same thing. All different observations just taken at various points along its development.

i have never "owned" a dog but I have lived with other peoples dogs and they -the dogs-became my friends .Strange dogs come up to me and "ask"me to remove ticks on them,ether by positioning themselves so my hand touches the tick or by touching that part of my body where the tick is on them!Also pregnant cats seek me out to give birth in my lap,that is other peoples cats not my "own".
I also talk to Ravens-much to the embarasment of my kids-and they talk back hence my avatar rrr is how you pronounce Raven in raven language(actually it means :hi i'm here ,where is everybody)
what worries me more is the karmic implication i might get from keeping beef cattle ,but I try to keep that low by treating them -the cows- as nice as I can,the mothers are all hand raised and very "tame" their bull is the first son of the oldest cow and runs with them and looks after them ,they can be rounded up by walking around with a bucket and calling them (no dogs remember) Dieing or mistreated animals is what gets me in tears and I can not watch sad animal movies
sorry to say but sometimes I feel more compassion for my 2D
friends then for my 3D ones RRR

I hope I am not "out of context" with this thread... so please
let me know if this belongs here or not...

Speaking of our 4 legged friends, what's the "flap" going on with
the dog/cat foods manufacturers that are poisoning them with
wheat gluten?

I did not notice anything reported about it in SOTT or here in the forum....

Did I miss it somewhere?

noise said:
What is amazing me the most is that I am indifferent. Some years ago I would be fuming! I'd cuss at inanimate objects.. the whole deal. Today, though stunned, I only feel I will be inconvenienced when it is time to get the kids from school. I don't have the foggyest notion as to why someone would want to steal a kia sportage(?) from 2004, a family-small size 4 door in fact, with nothing but standard manual factory everything, nothing custom about it. The value of the car likely fell in half the day I drove it off the lot. My problem then is that it simply doesn't make sense to me why someone would want this car, especially in terms of risking their ability to open a door at will versus some time behind bars, it's just not worth it.
I had a similar experience a few years back, it was an old four door sedan Holden Commodore (Aussie car). About 20 years old which I bought off an old guy. Nothing special. Stolen on a Saturday night.

At the time I was living in a McMansion suburb with limited transport, so I suspected someone had a late night out with no way to get home. So they busted the ignition lock and drove home. Anyway, much the same as you, the car was recovered in a Western Sydney suburb. When I picked it up, it had fingerprint powder all over it.

I often leave my car open so if it does get stolen or broken into, I don't have to replace a smashed window. I've had a few cars broken into around Sydney and the hassle of replacing the window is less than someone taking change from the console or rifling through the glovebox. Or in the case above a free trip home.

As for the white bread aspect of your car, they're the cars you most often see on the road, hence the most popular ones for spare parts. And the risk vs payoff, you see it everywhere, I've seen it at work where people have put a $40,000 job at risk for a $10 jar of coffee.

rrraven said:
i have never "owned" a dog but I have lived with other peoples dogs and they -the dogs-became my friends .Strange dogs come up to me and "ask"me to remove ticks on them,ether by positioning themselves so my hand touches the tick or by touching that part of my body where the tick is on them!Also pregnant cats seek me out to give birth in my lap,that is other peoples cats not my "own".
I also talk to Ravens-much to the embarasment of my kids-and they talk back hence my avatar rrr is how you pronounce Raven in raven language(actually it means :hi i'm here ,where is everybody)
what worries me more is the karmic implication i might get from keeping beef cattle ,but I try to keep that low by treating them -the cows- as nice as I can,the mothers are all hand raised and very "tame" their bull is the first son of the oldest cow and runs with them and looks after them ,they can be rounded up by walking around with a bucket and calling them (no dogs remember) Dieing or mistreated animals is what gets me in tears and I can not watch sad animal movies
sorry to say but sometimes I feel more compassion for my 2D
friends then for my 3D ones RRR
On that note does anyone know if it is possible in any way to help your pet to "remember" what it needs to in order to ascend like Laura`s cats will (and what to do if you have a fluffy baby rabbit :) ) ?

GRiM said:
Interesting to read this thread, it gave me some perspective on my Work. I find it hard to "know" when to let something slide and when to get emotional. I´we never been emotional about material things, well very seldom at least :). But sometimes I wish I could get a bit more attached, but they seem so insignificant against the global chaos and the problems that many people* in the world face.
Hmm, that post missed the issue it seems. As I remove more and more mechanical reactions to situations it frees up more "information" about it, and it gives more choice and understanding.
Many incidents can be traced back to a reason and an even better choice can be made, not just a reaction to the event.

*we

Back
Top Bottom