Dyshidrosis

Mari

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I’m having issues on my palms and the only description I could find is Dyshidrosis; a small blisters filled with liquid on my palms and a few on my fingers. One day comes 1-2 of those, some days more.
I got maybe 4-5 all together also on the bottom of my feet.

First I thought it is the heat. It’s now already almost a month how I have those and they keep popping up and it hasn’t calmed down.

The doctor saw it 1.5-2 weeks ago and she didn’t know what that is and told me to buy a hand cream with urea, which I did and it obviously didn‘t help.

It’s annoying and looks bad but they don’t itch or hurt unless I pop them.

And apparently, internet says that causes are not known. 🙄

Did anyone had those issues and what helped?

Tnx!

Hello Mari, I've had the same thing as you both on my hands and feet. I never did find out what caused it from the doctors. They gave me a series of more powerful steroid creams but nothing worked for very long. Eventually they offered me a pill that would produce a lot of Vitamin A.

I didn't take the pill since it would could damage my liver and kidneys so I just ate loads of fruit and vegetables with Vit A in them. Squash, carrots, melons - most orange food is good. Also spinach, nettles, kale, chard - many kinds of greens have high Vitamin A.

I had improvement in a few weeks and continued to get better. I don't recall how long it took to completely go away but perhaps a few months. My feet took longer to heal but the skin and damage was worse there - cracks and thick skin build up.

That was about 5 years ago and it hasn't come back. I still get the odd pimple on my hands but I just add more carrots to my diet for a few days. My overall diet has improved a lot. I eat a lot of vegetable stews and home made soups. This year I am growing a big garden so I know my food is clean.

I hope this helps you, Mari. My hands were a terrible mess for a long time but this method helped me recover.

Stella

Imam problema s dlanovima i jedini opis koji sam uspio pronaći je dishidroza; mali mjehurići ispunjeni tekućinom na dlanovima i nekoliko na prstima. Jednog dana dođe 1-2 takvih, neki dan više.
Imam ih možda 4-5 sve zajedno i na dnu stopala.

Prvo sam pomislio da je zbog vrućine. Evo već skoro mjesec dana kako ih imam i stalno se pojavljuju i ne smiruju se.

Doktorica je to vidjela prije 1,5-2 tjedna i nije znala što je to te mi je rekla da kupim kremu za ruke s ureom, što sam i učinila i očito nije pomoglo.

Iritantno je i izgleda loše, ali ne svrbe i ne bole osim ako ih ne pocepam.

I navodno internet kaže da uzroci nisu poznati.🙄

Je li netko imao tih problema i što je pomoglo?

Tnx!
Imam sličan problem već nekoliko godina. Doktorica mi je preporučila Diprogenta mast, ali krema je opasna za srce i nisam je puno koristio. Ukratko, istražujem. Meka voda s izvora, bez pranja posuđa s deterdžentima, ublažava simptome.Važno je ne čupati žuljeve i izbjegavati kemikalije, a i klor u vodi je kemikalija.

Imam sličan problem već nekoliko godina. Doktorica mi je preporučila Diprogenta mast, ali krema je opasna za srce i nisam je puno koristio. Ukratko, istražujem. Meka voda s izvora, bez pranja posuđa s deterdžentima, ublažava simptome.Važno je ne čupati žuljeve i izbjegavati kemikalije, a i klor u vodi je kemikalija.
I have had a similar problem for several years. The doctor recommended Diprogenta ointment, but the cream is dangerous for the heart and I didn't use it much. In short, I'm researching. Soft water from the spring, without washing dishes with detergents, alleviates the symptoms. It is important not to pop the blisters and avoid chemicals, and chlorine in the water supply is also a chemical.

Hi @Mari

I had something which sounds similar to what you report, but it's hard to say without a photo from you.

I too used various creams, nothing worked. Until I tried my Lugol's Iodine solution, and it cleared up in a few days.

I'm fairly sure it was a staph infection, or some type of infection. I guess the rule of thumb would be : If hand creams / steroids don't work, then it's bacteria at work.

I just ate loads of fruit and vegetables with Vit A in them. Squash, carrots, melons - most orange food is good. Also spinach, nettles, kale, chard - many kinds of greens have high Vitamin A.
Interesting is that I actually searched for a vitA deficiency last week! I was going trough my supplements and saw that I have no vitA and went to google about vitA in general and I found that it is practically impossible to have a vitA deficiency so I didn’t order any. Tnx for the tip!

Soft water from the spring, without washing dishes with detergents, alleviates the symptoms. It is important not to pop the blisters and avoid chemicals, and chlorine in the water supply is also a chemical.
Yes, I did thought it might be my dish washing detergent… will omit that one and see what happens… Tnx!!!

Until I tried my Lugol's Iodine solution, and it cleared up in a few days.

I'm fairly sure it was a staph infection, or some type of infection. I guess the rule of thumb would be : If hand creams / steroids don't work, then it's bacteria at work.
OMG! Does that spread to other parts of the body?
On my feet I had only 2 on one foot and 2-3 on the other in the span of this month. The hands are an issue. I have Lugol at home but didn’t use it as it makes me dizzy so I take Potassium Iodide 1 pill od 30mg per week. What percentage and dosage of the Lugol did you take?
On the attached photo you can (hopefully) see the old ones and new ones. 😫
Tnx!

Attachments

• IMG_5731.jpeg
    IMG_5731.jpeg
    878 KB · Views: 49
I had a rash on the side of my hand for like 6 months, not like yours but I did start using gloves for washing the dishes and applied colloidal silver everyday and it went away within a few weeks!

Maybe try the iodine as suggested and perhaps colloidal silver could help? Internally and externally?

Interesting is that I actually searched for a vitA deficiency last week! I was going trough my supplements and saw that I have no vitA and went to google about vitA in general and I found that it is practically impossible to have a vitA deficiency so I didn’t order any. Tnx for the tip!

Yes, I did thought it might be my dish washing detergent… will omit that one and see what happens… Tnx!!!

OMG! Does that spread to other parts of the body?
On my feet I had only 2 on one foot and 2-3 on the other in the span of this month. The hands are an issue. I have Lugol at home but didn’t use it as it makes me dizzy so I take Potassium Iodide 1 pill od 30mg per week. What percentage and dosage of the Lugol did you take?
On the attached photo you can (hopefully) see the old ones and new ones. 😫
Tnx!

Hi @Mari :-)

With the Lugol's Iodine - I applied it topically to the affected area - on the skin. I was drinking the iodine drops with water also.

I think yours looks more like a dermatitis (My wife had a look and says this - she's a nurse working in a dermatologist clinic)

She suggests checking if you changed hand soap sometime prior to this happening ? Or it could be a reaction to preservatives. Or has your hand soap ingredients changed ?

As @lilyalic says - it could also be your dish wash liquid.

Quand vous aurez tout essayer, j'ai pensé à :
Urinez sur vos mains chaque fois que vous allez aux toilettes et rincez les à l'eau claire... Tenez nous au courant...

When you have tried everything, I thought of:
Urinate on your hands every time you go to the toilet and rinse them with clean water... Keep us posted...

I’m having issues on my palms and the only description I could find is Dyshidrosis; a small blisters filled with liquid on my palms and a few on my fingers. One day comes 1-2 of those, some days more.
I got maybe 4-5 all together also on the bottom of my feet.

First I thought it is the heat. It’s now already almost a month how I have those and they keep popping up and it hasn’t calmed down.

The doctor saw it 1.5-2 weeks ago and she didn’t know what that is and told me to buy a hand cream with urea, which I did and it obviously didn‘t help.

It’s annoying and looks bad but they don’t itch or hurt unless I pop them.

And apparently, internet says that causes are not known. 🙄

Did anyone had those issues and what helped?

Tnx!
Yes, I have the same on the bottom of my right foot. I am fighting with this condition for about 2 years. I tried all kinds of creams but nothing helped. Once I tried Ligols but it only helps to heal faster, it is not addressing the cause of why they appear.

There are periods when suddenly I found a lot of them popping out on my foot and then there is a period when they don't. Sometimes they are itchy, especially when they pop out.
They heal very slowly.
I tried to pop the blisters. The bigger and itchy ones create a deep hole then. So I guess it is not a way to go.
It is a form/type of dermatitis. I have the issues with eczema and dermatitis for almost my whole life, but Dyshidrosis is something new, that appeared about 2 years ago.
I still can't find what is the cause in my case.

For now, the only thing that helped is intermediate fasting. Since I started with 17-hour fast window, I haven't noticed any new blisters.
I have to go this way for a longer period and see if it really helps or if it is just a usual period when they don't pop up.

I think it is something from inside the body. So, any kind of creme will not solve the problem and address the cause. In some cases maybe it will just alleviate the itch of something like that or their number and size.

Hello,

apart from the all the very good suggestions above, and since I have had an issue alike, and now it is gone, what has helped myself is the following:

1. Combine equal parts of sodium bicarbonate and filtered water and scrub the affected areas daily, as needed.
Preferably the entire body, because, why not.
2. Apply daily any quality spray with silver ions intended for wide range dermatological purposes until the problem is gone.
3. For the fun of it, every time you administer both remedies, say out loud: Yeah, science!

Works like a charm. I promise.

I tried Lugols 5% for a week - nothing happened.
My doctor had told me to put a lot of iodine on my foot, then put my foot in a plastic sandwich bag, and then put a rubber band on. I tried it a few days but stopped because I didn't like the rubber band constriction and the plastic on my foot.

Lugol's 5% also did not seem to work by itself for me. I'm hopefing DMSO and Lugol's and then followed by a colloidal silver will work.

Back
Top Bottom