Earth. Destiny

I've listened to heaps of other sources on this subject. There really isn't a clear answer on this. It still comes down to the person free will and spiritual growth, it goes against universal law. Even the C's has said something on this. But from what I understand here are the possible outcomes.
  • From a few sources their will be a re-homing event based on your soul contract and if your higher self agrees to it.
  • Other sources have said no, but will have a another 3D life on a different world.
  • A few sources have said we will need a cleanse and all 3D life on Earth will be wiped out from either external or internal forces (like solar flare or a comet hitting the Earth, or nuclear warfare).
  • A few have also said that it will be split of 3D earth on 4D earth, and people living on the 3D earth will notice nothing has changed apart from less people on Earth.
  • The C's have recently mentioned that either a massive solar or cometary bombardment will occur at some point but if souls haven't evolved enough they will be ripped apart. But I don't think they have mentioned if 3D Earth humans will be transported to a Earth like world to live out the rest of their 3D life.

Back
Top Bottom