Earthquakes

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Not sure if this is a worthy question to be asked to the C's, but here it is.

The earthquake that hit Haiti is very reminiscent of the Sumatra earthquake and following Tsunami that hit the coasts of the Indian Ocean as well as the Sichuan earthquake in 2008, all of which caused tens of thousands of casualties. The C's once said that the "battles" between the Federation and the Orions are disguised as weather (does it include earthqukes?) and would intensify steadily:

Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.

Is it possible that these events are the result of this large scale confrontation, that the STS forces are provoking these catastrophes, and if so what is their motive? Is it "carefully" planned or is it the result of the coming Wave which is building up pressure on the Lizzies and leading them to commit hasty actions?

update: forgot to add, what are the effects on the energy field/plane and the etheral plane?

Hello,

I just came across this website. http://www.irishweatheronline.com/news/earth-science/geology/earthquake-geology/10000-earth-tremors-recorded-on-german-czech-border/34243.html
There were 10,000 earthquakes reported at the German-Czech border. This is extremely unusual. Something definitely is approaching this planet. We should hold on to our seats.

Thanks for reporting it Mona. This report was also carried on SOTT.net. :)

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/234131-10-000-Earth-Tremors-Recorded-On-German-Czech-Border

I was warned exactly two years to the day of this past eastern earthquake. My blood levels proved the experience to the doctors when I went to rest. It was an amazing awakening and now I grow more impatient with myself.

1melissa3 said:
I was warned exactly two years to the day of this past eastern earthquake. My blood levels proved the experience to the doctors when I went to rest. It was an amazing awakening and now I grow more impatient with myself.

Hi 1melissa3,

Maybe you can explain what you mean? How were you warned? What does your 'blood levels' prove, and why are you impatient?

It's so very difficult to explain but it has been my experience that our psyches are linked to the things that come. I cannot explain much more. I am impatient with myself because so much is freely given that can also make it more difficult to determine what and how to best interpret and utilize accordingly. I also find that my own words represent a level of embarrassment for myself. Sharing is also seen as revealing, and too often some boast with few words masking intent.

1melissa3 said:
It's so very difficult to explain but it has been my experience that our psyches are linked to the things that come. I cannot explain much more. I am impatient with myself because so much is freely given that can also make it more difficult to determine what and how to best interpret and utilize accordingly. I also find that my own words represent a level of embarrassment for myself. Sharing is also seen as revealing, and too often some boast with few words masking intent.

Hi Melissa,

Let me try to explain something now that will help you in the future. Having read all of your posts to this point, it is obvious that you have trouble expressing yourself. It is very important on this forum to write for others - this means to fight against the way you want to write (to sound the way you want to sound) and to write in the simplest way so that others can understand you easily. This is External Consideration and putting others needs before your own.

This is a requirement of participating on this forum.

It would be helpful if you could, from this point forward, write in a clearer way. Don't assume that others understand what you mean, don't assume that your subjective experiences are proof of anything - just write as if you were talking to a child - simply, clearly and with understanding.

This way, you will not be misunderstood and others will be able to communicate with you.

Thank you. I do post as I talk. When I post, however I am most usually referring to a more broad spectrum than the immediate time. Like the above referenced post is referring to the question asked and my current ways of adjusting.

It is posted as basic as my understanding allows as is my way in considering others as I respond. :-)

1melissa3 said:
Thank you. I do post as I talk. When I post, however I am most usually referring to a more broad spectrum than the immediate time.
What does it means?

I found this link to track earthquakes in bibliotecapleyades:

http://www.oe-files.de/gmaps/eqmashup.html

I hope is of help

Back
Top Bottom