Earth's Kundalini left the Himalaya?

lucasraffablog

Padawan Learner
I do not know exactly where to post this article on how to deal with it. I was reading a series of articles when I came across this article published in an Argentine newspaper of Mendoza.

Supposedly this is a ceremony that was made today in the town of Tunduqueral led by a shaman named "Don Emilio"

The article says: "They believe that after 13,000 years the Earth's Kundalini (Energis powerful invisible) left the Himalaya. Thousands of people gather there to wait for the new era. In the picture the hill Tunduqueral, where there will be a ritual."

You can read the full article here: _ttp://www.diariouno.com.ar/mendoza/21-de-diciembre-para-los-misticos-Uspallata-desplazo-al-Tibet-como-mayor-centro-energetico-del-planeta-20121219-0061.html and here you got another one: _ttp://www.diariouno.com.ar/mendoza/21-de-diciembre-Uspallata-espera-la-llegada-de-los-creyentes-que-aguardan-la-nueva-era-o-el-fin-del-mundo-20121219-0080.html

Use Google to translate if you want: _ttp://translate.google.com.ar/?hl=es-419&tab=wT#es/en/

I found this article after reading in a entertainment website that Cris Morena was at that ceremony. The article says: "Cris Morena Uspallata participated in the ceremony for the beginning of the new era of the Mayan calendar. Actress was in the Tunduqueral where the shaman Don Emilio officiated at the summer solstice. For these mystics, to finish on 13 baktun begins a new age of 25,625 years. "

Article: _ttp://www.ratingcero.com/notas/82109-cris-morena-esta-mendoza-la-nueva-era-el-calendario-maya

Who is Cris Morena? She´s model, actress, musical composer, TV host, entrepreneur, creator and producer, owner of Cris Morena Group.
Cris Morena made.
Cris Morena made ​​his fame and fortune by creating soaps youth/teens huge success (Chiquititas (and theater), Rebelde Way (and Erreway band), Corner light (and CD), Floricienta (and CD and theater), Alama pirate, Almost Angels, Lola (for Mexican television), Jake and Blacke (for Disney), Super Goofy, Allies.
All series stand out as being highly successful (childhood and adolescence marked by young people in the last 15 years) and its huge impact on Israel, the U.S., Latin Americam etc. Many of its programs are broadcast on Disney Channel.
Her daughter Romina Yan died strangely in 2010. Heart attack.

Maybe it´s nothing, maybe it´s everything. Do you understand any of this?

Ruinas_de_Paramillos_de_Uspallata.jpg

Uspallata, Mendoza, Argentina.

Imo, the same conclusion can be drawn of this article and these events as of the 'guidance' of a man found in this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29821.0.html

lucasraffablog said:
Who is Cris Morena? She´s model, actress, musical composer, TV host, entrepreneur, creator and producer, owner of Cris Morena Group.
Cris Morena made.
Cris Morena made ​​his fame and fortune by creating soaps youth/teens huge success (Chiquititas (and theater), Rebelde Way (and Erreway band), Corner light (and CD), Floricienta (and CD and theater), Alama pirate, Almost Angels, Lola (for Mexican television), Jake and Blacke (for Disney), Super Goofy, Allies.
All series stand out as being highly successful (childhood and adolescence marked by young people in the last 15 years) and its huge impact on Israel, the U.S., Latin Americam etc. Many of its programs are broadcast on Disney Channel.
Her daughter Romina Yan died strangely in 2010. Heart attack.[/color]

Anyone that is let into those 'circles' imo - it can happen but rarely, especially nowadays - wouldn't hold any real knowledge of the truth. They rather get 'caught up' in disinformation and spread that with the help of their acquired fame unfortunately.

Based on what you wrote, I wouldn't think too much into what Cris Morena does, other than be part of the distraction campaign.

lucasraffablog said:

I understand that the best way to eat this new age word salad is with bacon, to make it a little more palatable.

Perceval said:
lucasraffablog said:

I understand that the best way to eat this new age word salad is with bacon, to make it a little more palatable.

I would not dare to mix my holy bacon with that wod salad. :evil:

I agree guys. I´m lost when they talk about "kundalini" thing.

Of course it´s sounds like another newage salad, but I always ask first.

If you want information on kundalini, you can find a discussion in this thread.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,4154.0.html

And in Cassiopaea Glossary you can find:

Esoteric teaching on this word varies greatly from source to source.

All sources agree that this is a sort of force or effect that is localized at the base of the spine and can be activated either spontaneously or through deliberate exercises. Kundalini is said to rise from the first chakra, along the spine, possibly all the way to the crown chakra. It is sometimes compared to a serpent that lies coiled at the base of the spine. Awakening this serpent is claimed to bring great powers and benefits.

Gurdjieff's view on the matter differs from most sources. He agrees that such a thing exists but teaches that it is the source of false imaginings, an actual bane of man, the remnant of the ill-famed 'organ kundabuffer' which is discussed extensively in Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson. Kundalini is in effect the spell by which the 'evil magician' has hypnotized man to believe himself to be a magician while in truth he remains a sheep. Awakening the kundalini causes man to go live deeper in illusion and is ruinous to the Work, says Gurdjieff.

The kundalini is often compared to a serpent, maybe because of the undulating sensation that can be felt along the spine when doing certain exercises. Mouravieff writes that this is what the serpent of Genesis actually represents.

In Gurdjieff's book "Beelzebub's Tales ..." you can read his explanation on kundalini.

This reminds me of a book I read by Drunvalo Melchizedek four or five years ago. I think I have seen on the forum that he is a disinfo agent and I have no reason to believe anything to the contrary.

Just thought I would mention though as it is related.

His book 'serpent of light' is the story of how he had to perform all kinds of 'rituals' across the world to allow the 'safe passage' of the earth's spiritual energy from tibet to peru.

fwiw

domwatts23 said:
This reminds me of a book I read by Drunvalo Melchizedek four or five years ago. I think I have seen on the forum that he is a disinfo agent and I have no reason to believe anything to the contrary.

Just thought I would mention though as it is related.

His book 'serpent of light' is the story of how he had to perform all kinds of 'rituals' across the world to allow the 'safe passage' of the earth's spiritual energy from tibet to peru.

fwiw

:rolleyes: He's a liar (in his case that's just a more accurate term than 'disinfo artist').

Back
Top Bottom