Eating Raw liver/heart. sv3rige on youtube

Watched this lecture a few days ago, he talks about our stomach acidity being the highest acidity levels along 50-something animals checked from 29:20. The reason being that we had to feed ourselves for a long time from the same large animal. Found it interesting.

Hey, just thought I would share this with you guys. This guy sv3rige on youtube has some very interesting ideas about human physiology and diet. He has been eating a pure raw meat diet for a couple years now, after having previously been a vegan and gone through some pretty bad phases. He has videos of himself eating all kinds of raw meat including raw chicken. He eats some carbs during the summer but generally stays zero carb in the winter as far as I know, a lot of things we talk about in this community he has implemented. He does drink raw milk and eat butter as well.

I started eating raw organ meats a few weeks ago, of course the quality of these meats is very high(Grass fed,organic, etc) and I actually notice that I feel a lot better than I did eating these things cooked, and surprisingly, the organ meats taste better raw than they do cooked in my opinion(liver has a sweet taste to it!).

He ran in to the same issue as many of the people on here as well, in that putting on weight is very difficult without any carbs, so he has increased his calorie intake in the hopes he will put some weight on, as well as adding some fruit to his diet.

Wow this guy is a little nutZ. :shock:

Personally i think what has worked for me is a balance. I love raw wild salmon, but try to have it in balance. The only other raw meat i like is filet mignon. Even then i sear the meat on high heat for 1 min mixed with some onions, seasoned with turmeric and garlic sauce.

But then i also love stewing meat that has been cooked for more then 14 hours in a slow cooker. You know, when you can taste the meat in the broth water! yum!

As i get older, i find the wisdom of balance is most paramount in everything that i engage with in this life.

well for me anyway...

Another thing I have been looking in to is the nutrients killed off when cooking meat and from what I am reading the loss of nutrients in some cases(depending on how you cook the meat) is quite significant:

View attachment 27296
Nice find. For me it dont make sense. Why the humans have to go through the hassle of cooking when wild predators dont? Ok, it is generally accepted that they have higher acidity. F.ex lions have gut ph of 1,5 -2. I found by simple google search that hydrochloric acid in humans is at around 1,5-3,0 ph. Hmmm coincidence? Another search about parasites leads me that parasites thrives in environment from around 6 - 6,9 ph( more search is need to be sure about it). Another brick on my head fell when I thought about b1 and importance of it and that you gotta eat your cooked meat with your veggies yea? Well it is widely accepted the lowest need amount is around 0.5mg per 1000 calories. For someone eating grains with meat is basically dead end speaking long term and for that WOE to work gotta basically eat much more meat not to mention nutrients lost in gut. So from the logical point of view of nature it doesn't make any sense for me why to cook meat unless someone eats grains and has poor gut acidity to the point risking parasitic infestation. Another funny thing is asking some friends if they ever ate raw meat. My friends told me no. When I asked them if they ate dried meat they said yes. Isn't dried meat meat basically raw meat only salted?

Nice find. For me it dont make sense. Why the humans have to go through the hassle of cooking when wild predators dont? Ok, it is generally accepted that they have higher acidity. F.ex lions have gut ph of 1,5 -2. I found by simple google search that hydrochloric acid in humans is at around 1,5-3,0 ph. Hmmm coincidence? Another search about parasites leads me that parasites thrives in environment from around 6 - 6,9 ph( more search is need to be sure about it). Another brick on my head fell when I thought about b1 and importance of it and that you gotta eat your cooked meat with your veggies yea? Well it is widely accepted the lowest need amount is around 0.5mg per 1000 calories. For someone eating grains with meat is basically dead end speaking long term and for that WOE to work gotta basically eat much more meat not to mention nutrients lost in gut. So from the logical point of view of nature it doesn't make any sense for me why to cook meat unless someone eats grains and has poor gut acidity to the point risking parasitic infestation. Another funny thing is asking some friends if they ever ate raw meat. My friends told me no. When I asked them if they ate dried meat they said yes. Isn't dried meat meat basically raw meat only salted?

The drying process involves heat. Think of a dehydrator. If you’re thinking of smoked meats the smoke + heat + salt would cure the meat and remove pathogens.

As far as eating raw meat, humans don’t do it because we are vulnerable to the parasites, etc in raw meat. Dogs and other predators can digest raw meat and not get sick from E. coli and other pathogens. We can.

The drying process involves heat. Think of a dehydrator. If you’re thinking of smoked meats the smoke + heat + salt would cure the meat and remove pathogens.

As far as eating raw meat, humans don’t do it because we are vulnerable to the parasites, etc in raw meat. Dogs and other predators can digest raw meat and not get sick from E. coli and other pathogens. We can.
C's have mentioned that certain genetic types are more susceptible to certain pathogens than others. I even found some dna research when C's mentioned about Kantekkian and region of Ukraine.
In this research they show susceptibility to different health conditions and pathogens by gene material from Ukraine, Eu, Russia. This research only confirms what C's have revealed to us and seems nothing new.

Smoked meat indeed uses heat but not that hot to kill bacteria and parasites. If anything kills the pathogens in the dehydrated meat is most probably salt . Another thing it is known in the hygiene licensing courses during last years that usually heat denatures amino acids and sugars which starves the bacteria and parasites to death.

I havent had any concerns with eating it non frozen and fresh. In fact I would prefer it to never have been frozen, that being said, I do eat it previously frozen and fresh, as its more convenient than going to my butcher every few days. The most important aspect is the quality of the liver in my opinion, if its not from grass fed grass finished organic cows, I wouldn't even consider eating it raw or cooked, I would make sure it comes from a reputable farm where they are processing things in a hygienic and safe manner.

I agree that he certainly has some bad habits and egotism about him, but that is almost a given considering our reality. The stuff about bacteria and parasites is all very interesting and certainly more research will have to be done.

I personally only eat organ meats raw, and I don't do it all the time, I eat them cooked as well. There is no way I am going to eat a steak non cooked or anything like that, because as you said, there is nothing more enjoyable than cutting in to a rarely cooked rib eye fresh off a cast iron or barbecue.

The most interesting thing about this entire situation to me. is that we are raised being vehemently told that eating raw meat is going to kill you.. it is just ludicrous. You can add that to another one of the myths and fables surrounding our socialization that has turned out to be completely false. I would love to see the reaction from one of these highly accredited scientists who are 100% sure raw meat is going to make you seriously ill.

With that being said I do not think there is a major difference between eating meat raw or cooked, but I am obviously not qualified to assert that, there seems to be a loss of some nutrients when cooking, and I am sure maybe a loss of bacteria but as I said I do not have the knowledge to make any declarations.
Do you have any news about your raw journey since, please ?

Last edited:
Je mange du steack haché cru (boeuf d'herbe) presque tous les jours sans aucun souci depuis des mois voir années...

I have been eating raw ground beef (grass-fed beef) almost every day without any problems for months or even years...

Do you have any news about your raw journey since, please ?
I ended up only doing it for a few weeks, didnt notice any major differences between eating cooked/non-cooked.

I continue to eat raw liver every once in a while, as I think it tastes better raw. Also raw bone marrow.

All in all, I don't think its something that will change anything major in terms of health, but I also am not surprised that it can be done, is done by tons of people without any health issues, and can see merit in the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom