Egrégore and Organic Portal

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
Egrégore and Organic Portal
I
A swarm of birds, of fish, or the hunting of packs of predators such as lionesses, all act individually as one body. This act would be like a collective instinct.
If we start from the premise that the collective instinct is independent of our conscious will, we can suppose that this collective instinct is an will of our soul.

II
Why would some beings group together, and act as one body?
This phenomenon would seem to mean the transition from a lower density to a higher density.
As the Cassiopaeans have already mentioned, this passage would be through an "Oganique" portal.
This would indicate that a pack of lions or a "body" of many fishs would be ready to travel through a higher density. That is to say, ten lions in second density or one thousand birds would be equivalent to a single being in third density, that is what could be called the fusion of consciousness.
The Organic Portal, as it seems to have been explained to us, would be the passage of density, but the consciousness of this being would not yet be sufficiently stable, to decree that it is individually conscious. This consciousness between collective and individual which would vascillait therefore between two densities, I would name it égrégore.

III
Another parameter of these Organic / Egrégores Portals are the dimensions.
If we assume that the densities are seven, the dimensions would seem immeasurable.
The dimensions would be creations. Creation is perhaps our greatest power, but there is nothing to be proud of. For the easiest thing would seem to be creation. The most difficult thing is in my opinion, the control of creation.
I have assumed that the greatest condition for creating, would be the awareness of our ignorance.
The paroxysm of the awareness of our ignorance, would be in my opinion in third density.
The human being would be a machine to create dimensions. He would fragment his consciousness into several dimensions. Therefore he would have several "me".

Also, for it to be able to pass in 4D, it would not be enough that it finds (merges) its family on this space-time of the Earth, but that it reconnects itself and also merges with all its other "me" quantum . This human being on his way to 4D, would be crystallizing all his quantum and karmic experiences. Crystallizing his consciousness into one, his dimensions would diminish. By merging its dimensions, it would merge the space / time, and therefore access the 4D.

IV
I touched on two types of individual "me", the ego of "our dimension (our reality)" and the ego of quantum dimension. Also note that we can be the quantum creation of another "me"!
So there would be a third type of "me" that would be needed to access 4D.
This third "me" would be a mix between our karmic "self" and our quantum "me".
That is to say our "spirit" of one of our karmic lives, would have developed quantum "me", which would have their own world, their own genealogy (another quantum line).
Suppose one of the quantum "me" dies in 3D, and returns to 5D. During his new incarnation, he would choose to incarnate with his original "me". And if several fragments of his original "self" become aware of this desire, then they could all find themselves on earth to merge.
So, that some friends, brothers or group of people, could be a single "me" that would have fragmented into a past life. The purpose of his planned incarnations with selected people would allow some to merge their karmic / quantum "ego" that had fragmented. These groupings of individuals, would be, what we would call the families of souls or soul group.
So, when a soul tries to merge, it would do it on three levels.
1. Quantum
2. Karmic
3. Quantum / Karmic (quantum fragmentation in a karmic past).

V
This fusion would seem to unfold on both sides of the density, and in all the quantum dimensions where our "me" would have fragmented.
We can assume that a type of egregore would be forming in 4D, under the pressure of a 3D group, which would try to enter its "Organic" Portal.
So there would probably be people here in 3D who would feed a 4D body and take the appearance of Egrégore and Portal "Organic". However, I remain aware that if a P.O and an Egrégore are density passages, they can also be used for beings of higher densities to descend to lower density.

VI
I think that whatever our spiritual level, virtually all 3D humans would try to live in a group, a vestige of their lost unity.
However, there are solitaries. For my part, these solitary humans would have ended up merging with their Type 3 "ego" (quantum fragmentation in a karmic past, and possible fusion during one of the last karmic lives).
And these lonely individuals would try to merge with their karmic Type 2 "I" and their quantum "ego", Type 1. Or it would be a "walk-in" (conscious or unconscious of its fusion), influencing humans of 3D.

Back
Top Bottom