Éiriú-Eolas Seite auf Deutsch.

Ailén said:
Pashalis said:
when will the hole program be available in german ?
I ask because my mother has strong pains and I would like to help her with the program.
she does not undersand english very good.

Yes it will. :) We are in the process of recording the German audio version. So we'll let you know as soon as it's available.

Re: Éiriú-Eolas Seite auf Deutsch und kleine Verwirrung

Danke für die Übersetzung! Und generell gleich ein großes Danke an alle, die übersetzen und schreiben! Es ist sehr hilfreich!
Thank you for the translation! And in generall a big thank you to everyone who is translating and writing as well! It helps me a lot!

Ich war heute auf der cassipoea.org seite und dort wollte man von mir ein passwort. Was muss ich tun, um ein solches zu bekommen?
Today I was on the cassiopea.org page and was asked for a password. How do I get one?

Kind regards and thanks for your help!

Re: Éiriú-Eolas Seite auf Deutsch - und noch ein Kommentar

Die Cassiopea experiment Seite ist übrigens wunderbar geworden - Gratulation an den Gestalter!

Cass eperiment homepage looks wonderful - congratulations to the designer!

:lol: ;) ;D :P :)

Re: Éiriú-Eolas Seite auf Deutsch

naorma said:
Danke für die Übersetzung! Und generell gleich ein großes Danke an alle, die übersetzen und schreiben! Es ist sehr hilfreich!
Thank you for the translation! And in generall a big thank you to everyone who is translating and writing as well! It helps me a lot!

Ich war heute auf der cassipoea.org seite und dort wollte man von mir ein passwort. Was muss ich tun, um ein solches zu bekommen?
Today I was on the cassiopea.org page and was asked for a password. How do I get one?

Kind regards and thanks for your help!

Hello naorma,

have a look in this topic Problem with http://www.cassiopaea.com, so it looks like that it is related. Nonetheless if you cancel the password request you still can read the page, only pictures are missing then.

Hallo naorma,
schau mal in den Link den ich oben mit eingefügt habe, es sieht nach dem gleichen Problem aus. Jedoch kannst du die Seite immer noch lesen, wenn du bei der Passwortanfrage "cancel" drückst, nur Bilder werden nicht geladen.

Back
Top Bottom