Emotional Thinker

consciousnessrep

The Force is Strong With This One
I know this is kind of off topic for this website but I think it may hold some importance for some of you. Me and my cousin who is currently living with me got into it. About who gets on the internet and I was on this morning and of course I was on Cassiopaea. And I was on until 7:00 to 10:00 so my cousin comes and ask can she get on so I said ok. So I let her on and she was on until 10:07 to 2:23 am. And I ask her could I get on and she said you be holding up the computer. And which I kind of do because I be to busy on here, but I was shock because she was on so long. So I got a little upset then it got worse when she said you be on there talking to those people who gone mess up your life and I am wasting my time something like that. And knowing me I get real upset because I dont like when people insult my thinking life because I basically live off this. This is really my hobbie and when she said that it was like slapping a big part of me in the face. So I got angry and when she went in the room I went in their like 7 minutes later. And told her dont ever insult what I do then after I told her how mad I was she tried to explain why she said it.

But I was so angry I cut her off without thinking and hearing what she had to say. But when I sat down and calmed my emotions my frequences as they call it I started to think and I realized that I let my emotions get to me. Then it hit me when Laura and cassipaeans was talking about pschopaths and our emotions service to self and all the other things. I began to realize that if I would of just calm down and thought about the situation I wouldn't be so mad or she wouldn't either. So I went back in their and I ask her to finish telling me want she was going to say. And of course she was made and told me never mind because I wont listen. But anyway we resolved it and all it took was a little talking about because obviously she was already upset about something. But my point is that thinking about situations before you act can really help. Because letting your emotions take over is just going to end up in a no win situation for both of you. And if you think about it this is exactly what the psychopaths are doing using our emotions to manipulate us and to keep us from thinking. And it is working but everything is a lesson like the Cassiopaeans say. And if this did not happen I would not really thought of this and put it on here. But people please think before you act. Because we have these intelligent psychopaths and these hyperdimensional beings who are skillful at this. And they will use this againts us so please think not only for actions but also for the world we live in.

Me and my cousin who is currently living with me got into it. About who gets on the internet and I was on this morning and of course I was on Cassiopaea. And I was on until 7:00 to 10:00 so my cousin comes and ask can she get on so I said ok. So I let her on and she was on until 10:07 to 2:23 am. And I ask her could I get on and she said you be holding up the computer.

I'm not sure what the exact arrangements are with you and your cousin staying with you and who's computer it is, but if she is the guest, isn't it callous of her to dictate the terms of computer usage? After all, she is the guest.

got a little upset then it got worse when she said you be on there talking to those people who gone mess up your life and I am wasting my time something like that. And knowing me I get real upset because I dont like when people insult my thinking life because I basically live off this... And told her dont ever insult what I do then after I told her how mad I was she tried to explain why she said it.

But I was so angry I cut her off without thinking and hearing what she had to say.

Maybe this might help a little in understanding the above quote better and why you reacted that way http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Self_Importance%2C_Self_Love

A lot of the ideas presented on this forum and the subsequent sites are extremely hard for a lot of people to digest. Most of the time, you will experience a negative reaction if you present the information on this site to people who have little interest or don't often think about topics beyond, the "norm". I'm not sure how much you have read as far as the Wave Series and subsequents works are concerned, but you may have a good start with at least realizing that
But my point is that thinking about situations before you act can really help. Because letting your emotions take over is just going to end up in a no win situation for both of you.

Hope this helps fwiw

Hello consciousnessrep,

c said:
I know this is kind of off topic for this website

No it isn't, it is an very important task in the work: emotions. As you described the key is: to learn not to let the horses lead the carriage with no guide, which simply leads to mechanical reactions, as you did in the interaction with your cousin.

She is not the guest she lives with me and this is until she goes to college. And I should get my equal share on here just like she gets her equal share. So she is no guess and she knows that she have to share and I deserve my equal share. Because what I do on here is a lot more important then what she does anyway.

Well I guess I was focusing on the I and self importance instead of seeing with my knowledge. I do sometimes believe what I do and my self is just really important and maybe I should not have that. I do worry about how others see my and not how I see my self but this got me thinking. Thanks for the information

sorry I did not quote I dont know how well to get one specific sentence and qoute it.

consciousnessrep said:
what I do on here is a lot more important then what she does anyway....

Perhaps you should stop and consider the amount of arrogant self-importance contained in that statement. If you and your cousin have agreed to share the computer equally, what each of you do on the computer during your "share" is irrelevant. Each of you denigrating the other's computer activities is not going to help the situation.

If you feel that your cousin is not honouring your agreement, perhaps it would be a good idea to draw up a mutually agreeable "time table". Alternatively, for the sake of peaceful co-existence, you could look into pooling your resources and purchasing an additional inexpensive used computer for the household.

[quote author=consciousnessrep]
So she is no guess and she knows that she have to share and I deserve my equal share. Because what I do on here is a lot more important then what she does anyway.[/quote]

Hi Consciousnessrep,

I think you're way of seeing this might be a bit off, although, yes, for you it is the most important thing you're doing right now, it does not have to become some standard based on which you should judge other people choices osit.

It's all self-importance in the end.

Good luck working on your negative emotions ;)

consciousnessrep said:
sorry I did not quote I dont know how well to get one specific sentence and qoute it.

Have a look at that thread.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11706.0

PepperFritz said:
consciousnessrep said:
what I do on here is a lot more important then what she does anyway....

Perhaps you should stop and consider the amount of arrogant self-importance contained in that statement. If you and your cousin have agreed to share the computer equally, what each of you do on the computer during your "share" is irrelevant. Each of you denigrating the other's computer activities is not going to help the situation.

If you feel that your cousin is not honouring your agreement, perhaps it would be a good idea to draw up a mutually agreeable "time table". Alternatively, for the sake of peaceful co-existence, you could look into pooling your resources and purchasing an additional inexpensive used computer for the household.

Now I was arrogant when I said that I was wrong but That is my perspective, and if what she likes to do on the computer is fine with me. But I just ask for my equal share on here. And when she insulted what I did it just made things worse. But you is correct when you say that us denigrating the other's computer activities just gone to make is worst. and I realized that and I told her that if she want the computer for know on just let me know and I will let her get on. We have an understanding but next time I will just be more cautious of the time we spend on it.

Back
Top Bottom