Epic clips in Cinema..!

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
Jane snaps

Baby Jane was a child star in the 1920s, but her sister became a star in her adulthood. Tragedy leaves them to depend on each other, and drama ensues. In this 4min clip, she snaps.

Bette Davis and Joan Crawford

One movie I really like is "Children of men" by Alfonso Cuarón, based on a novel by the excellent writer P.D. James. I think about this movie lately, very much, in relation about the corona virus and reading about quarantaines, and this word, quarantaines is there, in the media, very often, too often and will be present, like a mantra to enter the brain of the populace and become a normal word because maybe this is one of the objectives of the PTB, to put in quarantaine many many people. The movie don't just talk about quarantaine but almost, because there are many people in what seems a quarantaine, it is a movie about our future, also. It is a sad movie, extremely well done. Here is a short clip and analysis of this movie.

One movie I really like is "Children of men" by Alfonso Cuarón, based on a novel by the excellent writer P.D. James. I think about this movie lately, very much, in relation about the corona virus and reading about quarantaines, and this word, quarantaines is there, in the media, very often, too often and will be present, like a mantra to enter the brain of the populace and become a normal word because maybe this is one of the objectives of the PTB, to put in quarantaine many many people. The movie don't just talk about quarantaine but almost, because there are many people in what seems a quarantaine, it is a movie about our future, also. It is a sad movie, extremely well done. Here is a short clip and analysis of this movie.

I think you're noticing the phenomena of quarantine and martial law basically being the same thing. Martial law sounds like barbarous government handling of the people, yet quarantine makes it seem like they actually care about our mortal health and safety.

The creative genius of James Horner (August 14, 1953 – June 22, 2015) discusses the weaving of mathematics and musical notes in his composition of the film Scorio of A Beautiful Mind. With true magic, he matched talented vocalist Charlotte Church, who gave the score a heavenly vibration of wounder and hope.

Wiki
Roger Ebert of Chicago Sun-Times gave the film four out of four stars.[31] Mike Clark of USA Today gave three-and-a-half out of four stars and also praised Crowe's performance, calling it a welcome follow-up to Howard's previous film, 2001's How the Grinch Stole Christmas.[32]

Desson Thomson of The Washington Post found the film to be "one of those formulaically rendered Important Subject movies".[33] The portrayal of mathematics in the film was praised by the mathematics community, including John Nash himself.[8]

Back
Top Bottom