Ever heard of ‘Colinear aural transfer’?

forest_light

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Just wondering if anyone can help me?

Last year I was having a very hard time and was assaulted by my ex partner who went completely nuts. It was 30 April 2020.

At this time (I think it was just before the assault) I had a very bizarre dream where I was thrown up against a white wall.., it was really rough like an energy had hurled me against the wall, not a person or ‘being’ (could not see anyone do it)

I could see myself (I looked different but it was me) it was like I was outside my body watching what was was happening but inside my body also, I know that might sound weird.

I was shot with some kind of weapon that made holes in my body the circumference of a standard coffee mug... I was shot about 6 times... then something was put against my left temple (I could feel it from inside my body and see from outside) I saw a silver metal rod put to my left temple and I tried to pull my head away but I couldn’t move.

just as it was fired, I could feel the rod firing into my temple and I instantly woke up, shaking uncontrollably, very distressed... it took a long time to calm down.

I kept hearing “colinear aural transfer - write it down!!”
And I heard this over and over until I did.

I continued to be told by what I call ‘spirit’ or ‘my guides’ that I needed to ask someone on this site to help me understand what was happening.

I think I had applied to join the forum but was rejected as ‘spam’... it was pretty devastating, I genuinely felt like I was under energetic attack... and had been for some time... I suspect I was being blocked from joining this group.

I get some pretty clear communication from my guides when conscious and when asleep but nothing this insistent. They just would not stop.

I was unable to join the forum until recently, so just wondered if anyone can assist me with understanding what was going on.

Gratitude ✨

Back
Top Bottom