Exogenous Ketones

Woodsman

The Living Force
I’ve been using Exogenous Keytone powders for a year or so as an experiment. -Not one of those experiments where you squint at fluids in test tubes and scribble dry notes. Rather the kind tinged with mad science and possibly ill-advised self application.

-All available through mail order! So presumably if any super-powers or villainous defects were going to result, they would have happened by now in a secret lab far from the public eye. But at $89.95 for a month’s supply, the research investment is certainly paying off for somebody.

And there have been lots of benefits. In short: clarity and energy in a glass. How nice! Another tool in the drawer. Anything which doesn’t harm me and provides extra energy in these Ka-Razy times is welcome.

Every few months, I find myself thinking, “I should write something about this on SOTT. It seems like the kind of thing they might want to know about.”

Then I think, “Hold up. Due Diligence! You need to use that awkward search function to make sure you’re not starting a new thread on an old topic. That’s a quick way to irritate everybody, and you’ve offended more than once.”

So I revisit and I re-read the scant items which pop up, including a few excerpts provided by Gaby, I re-watch the little video about Navy re-breather technology and chase down a few internet rabbit holes I find on my own, ultimately realizing that not just my knowledge on the subject, but that of the entire internet is sparse at best. -At which point several hours have passed and I’ve lost momentum and figure I’ll give it a go another time after the knowledge has simmered for another few months. Better safe than sorry.

But not today, apparently! I’ve finished that process once again and find myself typing out this very post.

The main thought behind it, that which sparked my desire to share in the first place, revolves around this question:

Exogenous keytones are a means of drawing energy from the universe in a way which seems, in a sense, to leapfrog the normal 3rd Density feeding system. Skip the entire digestion process required to create keytones, and proceed directly to the end fuel product. Even more than the body could normally create on its own. What’s up with that?

These fabricated keytones are derived in the lab from alcohol, which in turn is derived from plant fermentation. So it’s hardly drawing directly from the Cosmic Source, certainly not STO in nature, since something needs to die in order for you to eat it. (Plant matter, presumably).

But it does represent a signular step up in the level of refinement of food energy processing, the metaphoric equivalent of distilling rocket fuel, which is extremely recent in the human experience. -As in, five years ago, I’d never even heard of an exogenous keytone, let alone been able to mail order retail samples to my house.

What does it all mean? -The question resonates particularly as we experience the early effects and changes due to the Wave.

My notions about what happens post-Wave are as sketchy as anyone’s. I have the vague impression that ‘eating’ energy will at higher levels involve something like rolling out an emotional/spiritual antenna and charging up by waving it through the mists of a glowing 4D atmosphere. (Heck, I don’t know.) But I remain assured that whatever the case, there will be a requirement to adapt to weird new changes in both the environment and our biology. Or maybe that’s all just a metaphor for something more mundane. Maybe this keytone thing is part of it.

A rung along the ladder..? A pre-echo of things to come? (Or a siren call to be smashed in the rocky surf?) It’d be nice if the ingredient labels provided a little more than the eye-brow raising notice that, “This product has not been approved by the FDA. Use at your own risk.” Jesus.

4D STS beings, according to the transcripts, need to marinate in blood baths in order to feed down here at 3rd Density. I’d very much prefer to avoid partaking of that kind of meal if at all possible. You’d think higher level beings would be able to come up with something less... well, requiring fewer table napkins. Though, I suppose stuffing biological matter in our 3D faces to then masticate and digest in our inner skin vats might be considered equally alarming, depending on one’s vantage point. The perception filters required to get through a sit-down meal here on Earth without positively blanching, are industrial strength and time-tested; Built to serve souls on a planetary scale.

But see here.., today (in addition to my regular meat and saturated fat diet) I can additionally pour a powder pack into a bottle, give it a shake, and provide my body with a level of raw chemical energy tailor made for cellular conversion far exceeding the efficiency and health properties of standard sugar water, allowing me to fairly leap through my mornings! It looks for all intents and purposes to be one hell of a watershed invention. A bonafide historical first, at any rate.

And yet nobody is talking about it. Which seems weird. Like, really weird.

Well, not nobody, but the ones who are talking tend to focus on the glossy brochure end of the diet advice: “You can cheat on your Keto diet! Melt those inches and still indulge!”

Christ. I can’t help but feel an important point is being missed somewhere along the way, but I’m not altogether settled on what that point might be exactly.

I would be eager to hear any ideas from SOTT forum members.

This is the powder I’m currently using:

iu

Interesting. I wondered how you could make ketones from alcohol and apparently ketones can be synthesised from secondary alchohols if you oxidise them. I found a couple of links that talk about that.

The next interesting thing is that DMSO can be used to oxidise primary and secondary alcohols.

I'm not a chemist, so I can't claim to know if the above is accurate or not.

I tried out some exogenous ketones for a month or so and wasn't overly impressed. They were pretty good, in that I felt like it was a good snack/meal replacement (took away hunger and gave a fullness sort of feeling) but I didn't notice any kind of energy boost or anything. I think if someone is in ketosis and measuring ketones it may be a good supplement. It might be a good way to kickstart ketosis, too, providing an energy source before the body can adjust to the carbohydrate restriction. I also think that in conditions where people are trying to boost ketones, like cancer or epilepsy, it can be helpful to get more ketones over and above what the body can produce. But for the average person like me, it didn't seem worth the price (they're quite expensive).

My 2¢

Back
Top Bottom