Expanding thoughts on my UFO incident ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
Rambling of a Wandering Mind, Side story5: Expanding thoughts on my UFO incident?

There are times where knowledge is entrusted to one. Mine was a fantastic event, a UFO encounter. I had no idea that at that time, that those that were present, would experience an event that nobody else would ever get to experience. At least not yet. That is the reason I am bringing up the topic again. I get the feeling that those that can receive elements, like those that are part of this event, may get to experience a similar kind of event as we move forward in the time cycle. I need to explain deeper the event I got the honor of being part of. It may just help someone, along the way. Here is my original description of the event …

My family which included Dad (45ish), Mom (43ish), Sister (13), and myself (11). The year was 1973 on a late autumn evening, it started before dusk. My father was building his first complete house from a kit of pre-cut wood. He built the detached garage first (20’ x 20’) so that we could use it as a mock living room until the house was complete. Alongside of the garage was the 20’ motor home. It was one of the silver bullet models that was polished aluminum large round cornered body. It was really the house, all of the cooking and bathing was in this vehicle, kids slept in garage. Our only power source a generator that used a common fuel tank in the motorhome. We were roughing it, kind of like camping all of the time. My father, running a one man show, was making real good progress on the lower level of the two-story house.

The day was coming to an end and the sun had just dropped behind the horizon. We were in the garage with the generator running to watch the nightly hour of TV on the 16” B&W. One hour of TV was all that we got so dad, mom and myself were attentively watching one of the six channels that we actually received on the antenna. My sister was headed for the bathroom too take her shower.

Right in the middle of the show on the TV, I started to hear an odd low tone and I suspected that it was the TV or maybe coming from the generator which was humming right along. But this sound, was not right, like it was more of a vibration. It continued and got more intense, took about 2 minutes. I looked around the room to see if someone else was noticing this noise/vibration that was becoming oddly loud.

As I looked at my mother, I noticed the same odd look that I must have had on my face, we both were hearing this same sound. I remember my mother questioning my father about the noise and he said that he did not hear anything, only my mother and I heard it. I remember her asking my father again and he said we must be daft or something, be quiet he was watching his one hour of TV and did not want to be interrupted.

I have concluded that the noise/vibration gave me an immediate urge to urinate, and I knew that since my sister was in the bathroom, I would have to use the natural facilities. That would be outdoors, and this noise/vibration was now fairly strong. I had an issue, this noise vibration shaking my bones, getting dark outside, we are about a mile away from any neighbor or electricity, I had to go pee real bad and I was only 11 years old. My mother must have noticed me doing the pee-pee dance and got up and took me outside through the garage side door.

This is when I noticed the dogs. One was asleep on the floor at dad’s feet. The other seemed to be agitated and was at my direct side. This dog was noticing the noise/vibration also.

This garage side door was directly across from the doorway on the motorhome which paralleled the side of the garage with about an eight-foot gap. The end of the motorhome was parallel to the front of the garage and the beginning of the driveway. My mother and I made our way through the corridor to the open driveway. We lived in the country, various oaks, madrones and manzanitas. There was always a tree close by for urgencies just like this. We had gone 10 feet into the dirt driveway circle, the low tone was really becoming too loud to accept and I remember covering my ears with my hands cuffed to try to dampen this noise/vibration. All of the time I could not believe that my father still could not hear the noise that we were hearing.

The family dog, a 150-pound Australian shepherd mix, walked along side of me. The dog, named Blue for his blue eyes, always went everywhere I went so I was not surprised to have him with us. All three of us seem to be bothered by the same noise/vibration. But as we stopped in the driveway and looked at the rising hillside beyond our property which seemed to be the direction of where the sound was coming from. Something came over the top of the hill.

The low tone dropped off quite quickly as a flying vehicle zoomed over the tree-tops of the hillside. The ship was a standard saucer shape, 30 feet across x about 10 feet tall elliptical shape with portholes, what I estimate to be 13, around the perimeter of the ship edge, they were 3-4 feet in diameter. The ship that once traveled quite fast as it crested the hill was now slowing down to end up sitting beside the motorhome, but hovering about 20 feet above the ground.

To this day the ground, about 30 feet in diameter, is disturbed. No grasses would grow there and we could not grow the vegetable garden in this area. Observing this ship, which is hovering above the ground, is not emitting any downward thrust.

Light, there was so much light. Light emitted outward from the portals, all colors of light, revolving around the ship. One was sweeping one way around the ship and another was spinning the opposite direction. And the most special thing was that the lights were all different shades of colors. It was almost fanatic the speed that the lights were rotating through the portals, both directions simultaneously, they were just zooming by. (One of the portals was flashing a different set of colors, the one closest to us.)

The low tone had completely ceased as both of us stared up at the ship with most likely to oddest look on our faces. We were staring at the ship for maybe ten to fifteen seconds, we were quite awe-struck. It was at this time that the portal directly opposing us changed from the directed light-show to being transparent.

We could see inside the ship, and we saw two 4D Orion’s sitting behind a console, which made it so you could see them from the waist up. What was quite interesting was the inner size of the vessel. It looked to be 2 or maybe 3 times the outside size. Maybe it was just an optical illusion. The short Orion’s were paying attention to my mother and the one on the left leaned to gesture over its left shoulder as if gesturing to someone. I saw no movement from any Orion’s mouth, they were not talking.

From the right side of the opening, a 5D Orion stepped in to stand between the 4D Orion’s. The 5d Orion, obviously in charge, must have communicated something because the 4D Orion’s turned and stared at me, I was the target.

Well for about another ten seconds we looked at them and they looked at us. Looking over to my mother I was surprised to be so calm at this moment. I mean thinking to myself, here I am, a UFO hovering above me, and I am not freaking out, Pretty good eh? My mother was amazingly calm also. She even made a comment, “Do you think we should invite them down for coffee?” We laughed for a couple of seconds.

Then it struck us, I thought, “HEY!!! There is a UFO hovering above you, wake up”. All of this time these three beings stared down at us, looking at me for something. Well, now we got scared and fear came into our souls and my mother called for my father. He was still in the garage watching TV, I do not think to this day that he heard the noise which drew my mother and I out here in the first place.

Now the Orion’s in the ship recognized or acknowledged something because as soon as we started to hesitate they began to move. They disappeared from the porthole and it returned to its color splashing. Now it took my father about 5 seconds to get up and trot out to us at a quickened pace. At this same time as my mother called to my dad, my sister was getting out of the shower and she peered out of the curtained window. She did not have on her glasses and was in the rear end of the motorhome only seeing a blur of lights.

The next events went by very quickly. I looked up to see the ship and its lights increase in ferocity. In the next instant, my father arrived with my mother and me. He saw the ship for the first time and in the next instant it was gone. This ship traveled fast, from an un-moving hover it accelerated to a great speed. There is the town of Ukiah about 10 miles away and you can see the glow of the lights very well at night from our future home. This vehicle was moving, it made the distance in about two seconds.

Now the ship changed its course. It did a slight dip and then it used the rebound to curve up into the sky. I would have to say that it reached the upper atmosphere in about four seconds from leaving. This is where it slowed down very quickly and did what looked to be a zig-zag but was in reality was spiraling upward through the upper atmosphere. Right after the spiraling motion the ship made a hurried departure and they disappeared into the darkness.

By this time dark had fallen so their hurried departure was quite spectacular. All we got out of my father was “what was that”. We told him what we had just witnessed and to this day I do not believe that he believes our story, the dog will because he was there. This whole incident from start of the noise/vibration to the grand take off took only a bit more than fifteen minutes and it was over. I made it to the closest tree while parents were discussing.

I did a simplistic review of the event and these were my original notes on it …

The noise/vibration:

Did a lot. First it identified me to them. And it allowed them to focus on me so they knew exactly where I was. It made me have to urinate, they may have wanted me outside for the show. Did it do other things to me, you bet your britches on that one. Did it do different things to my mother than it did to me or the dog, yes, we have seen the results.

But why did only a select few notice the noise/vibration, there has to be a reason. My thoughts on this is that the noise/vibration came from a ship that was made in 4D but also could be visible in 3D. The individuals in the ship were 4D & 5d STS. If they were to send out a noise/vibration it would not be something from 3D, it would be more advanced. So, it is a noise/vibration from at least 4D. The question was, “would a 3D individual be able to hear this noise/vibration or would you have to be 4D or above?” I thought about this a lot. I concluded that no, a 3D individual would not hear this noise/vibration. So, to hear this noise/vibration you would need to be or have been 4D or higher at some time in your history before this point. I very much could be wrong on this conclusion. My internal dialog is still open.

The lights on the ship.

They were interesting to say the least, like something out of a psychedelic hypnotic session. I thought they were very pretty. But would they have been a psychedelic hypnotic session to a higher density individual. I bet that it would have put the normal 3D individual into a trance. Another conclusion that has open internal dialog, as I believe that this did other functions for the ship.

Tests?

Then it dawned on me that these were tests, and I think I/we passed all so far. I/we probably vibrated back to the original vibration sub-consciously and unknowingly. And the lights were the second test which had no effect on me, my mother or the dog. Yes, the dog is included. Is that why we see Canis Major and Canis Minor in the night sky, not to mention the corner Cirrus the Dog Star, makes you think.

The portal that changed.

This was obviously a 4D to 3D window. It allowed for both sides to see each other. You have to wonder what the purpose was for. Why would they want to show a 3D individual what it looks like in 4D land? This is a deep topic in my subconscious.

The 5D STS.

I do not know what to call this individual but my friend/nemesis. He is living a STS life, he has to do STS things, it is what he is and continues to be. He is part of the attacks that I receive today, I am fairly certain he is still involved with me. Of note: this 5D STS did a STO thing to wake me up and expended a great amount of energy just to look me in the eye. There was no way to hide what was done, and in a STS life it means punishment. I commend this 5D STS for this STO act even though it sours his soul. I would like to think that this is a work in progress with a great number of lifetimes to go.

When we got fear.

Yes, this was a standard soul copy scan abduction and replacement. We felt the fear when we were recombined. They are STS, it is what they do.

I still think about facets of this event to this day.

Now what we need to discuss further were the items that I experienced. Why? Because you may need this knowledge to help guide you, at times of unexplainably. This is what we experienced, what we felt, how we were changed or possibly evolved. All from a sound/vibration that we felt throughout every bone in our bodies.

The noise that we experienced was of an interesting volume/intensity first of all. At least it was to the two of us and the dog. There was no way we were imagining this, it was literally shaking us apart. The dog was also irritated as he kept doing circles and stopping, circles and stopping. The tone that was emitted was a lower tone, I will have to show a piano keyboard and the keys that produce a similar tone. This is where we start. (I have tried to isolate the tone that we heard on a piano. I have failed. What I can pass along is the primary tone was in the first octave. It had an accompanying tone that was higher in this octave and was like it was struck simultaneously. But I am unable to reproduce this sound/vibration. This may be due to me trying to reproduce a 4D sound with 3D facilities. It just does not work.) We heard this tone in such amplitude that it shook us. Now, since it shook us I expect that there were other sub-tones involved. Low tones that were outside of anything that our 3D ears could identify. Side story …

Billy Thorpe, a musician and band of my time, had a song “Children of the Sun”. We had it on LP. The stereo was a pieced together montage of various brand names which had an analog turntable. The best part of the system was the speakers. Yea, we were in our young twenties, so the volume was always loud. On this song, of course the volume was at maximum, we noticed something. We were not hearing anything but the speaker was going wild in motion. It knocked the grill off the speaker and we could see the base speaker making movements that we never seen before. We could not hear it but we felt it. I could feel the energy being directed at us as we watched the speaker, restarting the song several times just to feel the effect.

What we felt from the sound/vibration was more intense than this. I would state at least ten times more intense. And although the sound was almost unbearable, we could still hear each other. A noise that we felt/heard but it did not interfere with our hearing.

Let’s step back to the effect of this sound/vibration on others, and not what was the effect on the two of us at the event, and the dog, do not let me forget about the dog here. Where we were drawn to the sound/vibration, others were intently not hearing it. This brings up receivership connotations to the event. We felt/heard it because we could receive it. Others did not have this receivership capability to allow them to notice it. This did not affect the others like I originally speculated but since they could not hear it, they did not. No effect on them at all. We, my mother and myself, received the effect of the event, and it changed us.

My mother, to this day is very cognitive, she is eighty-eight this year, standing 5’3” tall. She rides a three-wheel bicycle daily and has absolutely no physical issue. Well maybe the occasional weather related aches and pains. Without a doubt, way more healthy than I am. I believe that this was related to her reception of the sound/vibration.

As for me, I am 6’2” tall, blonde hair and blue eyes, with a solid stature (yea, he’s fat). I am a good 6” taller than anyone in the family, my brother hates it. It was at this time in my life that I sprouted a bit faster than even my mother would accept at times. Passed my four-year older brother up by fourteen. And very hot blooded, if angered. Sounds like some Arian DNA sprouting through, I might say. I do contain it and tender myself as the calmest person in any crowd. Now, my height was an obvious modification done by the sound/vibration.

So, it seems that this sound/vibration did a great many items to both of us. These were just a couple of items. this sound/vibration item was greatly dependent on receivership capability, and both of us (with the dog), were located, isolated and modified by this action. A side effect of using the sound/vibration to locate also did possibly unwanted changes to us here in 3D, from a 4D STS standpoint.

So, now we come to the point here. At some time, we may all be exposed to this or some other sound/vibration. STS orientation has a limited amount of resources and ideas. They have a playbook that is much lesser in content so they do not have many options. They will want to identify those of STO orientation so they can separate the chaff from the herd, those that do not align with them. Note that it might do changes to you just to be exposed to it. Be aware …

The lights on the ship. They are going to draw people in, those who are far from the edge of reality. I do not know what effect this will have on these folks. I do not know if there will be an effect on those of you in this forum. What I do know, is I see so much psychotic elements in this reality. Movies and video games are flashing lights only previously seen in dark backrooms of the CIA. They all have hypnotizing effects, a spinning medallion, a color changing graphic, the pulsating music all leave an effect on those that are loosely connected to this reality. To me it was just a light show, I hope that it will be just this for others here. Another tactic of the 4D STS Orion souls, be aware of it and watch those around you for any effect, whenever you see these hypnotic presentations. It is like a group hypnotizing event. Some fall into a trance easily and others are impenetrable.

So, now you have more knowledge on a theory of hypnotic light shows will also be part of the 4D STS playbook. Another strategy that can be overwritten with enough knowledge. The big part here is not to pay attention to the light show but observe all around you for some kind of effect, caused by the light show. I do not know what will happen or if anything will happen at all from this light show, just be aware.

Pay attention to any light show, in media, in movies, at a concert, wherever you see them. They may have a distinguishing and identifiable pattern. But what kind of a pattern is the great question.

We will have to look locally to what these patterns may be. I expect that we can find some form of these patterns in use today, in the darker portions of this reality. Brainwashing by strobe light patterns is a method that is most likely used by STS 3D forces in this reality. It is not good that this is going on but it is respectable to understand the principal and foresee the danger inherent in these patterns.

Now I have spent time looking for patterns in available knowledge. I have easily found some and one in particular is striking to me. It is the green, green, green, red sequence, as I may have seen this as part of the sequence that happened to my mother and me. From what I remember the pattern that we saw may have been. The first color was bright, which made it difficult to see the actual color but made it a compelling start of the cycle. I am thinking it was a white color but it may have had some yellow in it, maybe a gold with the intensity turned way up. The next part of the sequence was the green set, I am sure that it had two green flashes but there may have been three. Then the red flash, a purple and blue flash finished the sequence. Now this pattern may have been different, I am working with a fanciful youth driven memory. I was fascinated by the whole picture and this directed light show was not what I was paying attention to.

Now this was only being shown in the main, I will call it front portal, as this is the same portal that allows us to see the entities inside the ship. The rest of the portals are showing a splendid multi-color light show, possibly the energies responsible for all other activities on the ship. This front portal presented the different intent.

As for the patterns that might be known, I am only scratching the surface. There may be others here that can expand on suspected and known patterns that have affected others and possibly themselves. Not to mention the tons of hits with the words ‘color pattern’ you get on this site (and many others). From what I found, this is not a secret at all, in any fashion. What I expect is that the 3D STS realm may not be using the whole sequence, just a portion of the entire sequence, the part that they have been allowed to reproduce here in this reality. This means that the real sequence of colors and the sound/vibration that we experienced were intently stronger/deeper, and you need to be knowledgeable of them, in case you experience something similar.

Now to the dog. An Australian Shepard mix (possibly mastiff) as he was a good 150-160 pounds. Up on his back legs and front paws on my shoulders, we saw eye to eye. Named Blue after his blue eyes. We lived in the country so this dog was the master of about 1000 local acers, which he roamed frequently. Blue took care of all animals around the farm and you could send him out and round up the milking cow that we had. He became the alpha of the local coyote group and had an offspring from one of them. A coyote sized version of his father. He lived to nineteen years of age, old for his breed. I could not take him away from the location, he needed the roaming area. A nearby neighbor took care of him after we moved away so he could stay where he was. I last saw him a few months before he died, just about knocked me over when he jumped up on me.

But, he noticed the vibration as it seemed that he lost his north pole direction. The spinning he was doing was possibly trying to find the north direction again. He was right by my side during the whole event, even sitting still to watch the STS souls in the ship as we did.

I often wonder if Blue was another wanderer here to support the 2D entities around us. Which begs the question, would a soul that advanced in a dog environment come back to 2D to take care of those that he started from. Well, nothing is impossible.

This is all that I have ready for divulging at this time. I still ponder the reason for why we were shown what is behind the curtain, so to speak. And why we were allowed to remember it, because I know STS 4D would have had a method to hide the event, no matter who we were. Very confusing to say the least. At best, it allowed me to expand upon the topic for you and all who read this topic.

Please, do not take any of this as any kind of threatening message or harboring doom. I am only trying to inform you to applications that I experienced, knowledge. And above all, don’t panic. As for me, I am going back to the crop circles, see you all back there. Haiku …

An interesting story Haiku.

You talk about the craft's inhabitants as being Orions, specifically 4D and 5D. Why do you think that? And why do you think the '5D" Orion was STS but performed an STS act toward you? If this was an STS intervention, one would be taking great care about deception, illusion and hypnosis, surely?

Hi, Haiku I have the same questions as Flashgordonv and some more:

We could see inside the ship, and we saw two 4D Orion’s sitting behind a console, which made it so you could see them from the waist up.

How do you know they are from 4D and Orions?

From the right side of the opening, a 5D Orion stepped in to stand between the 4D Orion’s. The 5d Orion, obviously in charge, must have communicated something because the 4D Orion’s turned and stared at me, I was the target.

How do you know that being was from 5D? How would you describe a 5D being? What would make you they target?

The individuals in the ship were 4D & 5d STS. If they were to send out a noise/vibration it would not be something from 3D, it would be more advanced. So, it is a noise/vibration from at least 4D. The question was, “would a 3D individual be able to hear this noise/vibration or would you have to be 4D or above?” I thought about this a lot. I concluded that no, a 3D individual would not hear this noise/vibration. So, to hear this noise/vibration you would need to be or have been 4D or higher at some time in your history before this point. I very much could be wrong on this conclusion. My internal dialog is still open.

What makes you think the noise was "advanced"? The fact that your father couldn't perceive it took you to the conclusion that "to hear this noise/vibration you would need to be or have been 4D or higher at some time in your history before this point." With this I assume that you think you are or have been from 4D or higher. I don't know if you're aware of this, but many animals have much more sophisticated auditory systems than humans, so they can perceive frequencies that we cannot. However this doesn't make them superior beings, or beings who belong to 4D or "above".

The lights on the ship.

They were interesting to say the least, like something out of a psychedelic hypnotic session. I thought they were very pretty. But would they have been a psychedelic hypnotic session to a higher density individual. I bet that it would have put the normal 3D individual into a trance. Another conclusion that has open internal dialog, as I believe that this did other functions for the ship.

So I guess you are not a normal 3D being so they couldn't put you into a trance. How can you be sure that you weren't in a state induced by those beings you claim to have seen, and that such a state caused you not to be afraid? And what other things besides the noise makes you different from any other 3D being?

Then it dawned on me that these were tests, and I think I/we passed all so far. I/we probably vibrated back to the original vibration sub-consciously and unknowingly. And the lights were the second test which had no effect on me, my mother or the dog. Yes, the dog is included. Is that why we see Canis Major and Canis Minor in the night sky, not to mention the corner Cirrus the Dog Star, makes you think.

Are you saying that the dog (2D) was able to perceive the noise, and that makes him a 4D or higher being (according to your conclusion) and not a normal 2D being, even though he is a dog?

This was obviously a 4D to 3D window. It allowed for both sides to see each other. You have to wonder what the purpose was for. Why would they want to show a 3D individual what it looks like in 4D land? This is a deep topic in my subconscious.

How do you know they wanted to show you what it looks like in 4D?

I do not know what to call this individual but my friend/nemesis. He is living a STS life, he has to do STS things, it is what he is and continues to be. He is part of the attacks that I receive today, I am fairly certain he is still involved with me. Of note: this 5D STS did a STO thing to wake me up and expended a great amount of energy just to look me in the eye. There was no way to hide what was done, and in a STS life it means punishment. I commend this 5D STS for this STO act even though it sours his soul. I would like to think that this is a work in progress with a great number of lifetimes to go.

Again, how do you know this being is from 5D and that he is an STS being?

As for me, I am 6’2” tall, blonde hair and blue eyes, with a solid stature (yea, he’s fat).

Who is "he"?

Back
Top Bottom