Explosion over Montana

Didn’t know whether to post this in the balloon thread, since maybe the balloon was some sort of cover. I don’t know the timelines:

That's really weird T.C. Unless my eye deceives me, whatever the object is the 'explosion' seems to emanate from way back in the contrail - and when its cleared the front inch of so (as per the video image) of the contrail seems to have detached and seems to carry on traveling as if nothing had happened... I see no plane... but I don't know what else it could be we're looking at ... unless it's one of those oddly behaving slow moving fireballs... most bizarre...

It may or may not be related, but since there are some similarities, i'll cross post it here for reference: just a few days ago in San Diego, California, the local Navy base had an unannounced 'close-quarter combat training exercise in a realistic environment' that involved low flying helicopters, and loud bangs/explosions were reported:

It certainly seems weird that this happened, and there was the balloon story filling the media, and military exercises going on. Lots of muddying of waters.

It strikes me as a bit odd that more people didn’t get any footage of the explosion. I’m wondering if having helicopters and jets in the skies in the day or two before it happened was partly in order to condition people and get them used to arial activity so that when something did happen, people would be less reactionary and less likely to reach for their phones?

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom