extrasensory perception: a complex space time metric to describe psychic phenomena

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
hi

1. i want to present to you an article i found recently and which might provide an explanation of the cassiopaean phenomena of real time interaction between 6th and 3rd densities. and which might also apply to the entanglement phenomen.

2. the title of the article is:

The Speed of Thought: Investigation of a Complex Space-Time Metric to Describe Psychic Phenomena, by ELIZABETH A. RAUSCHER AND RUSSELL TARG, Bay Research Institute 1010 Harriet Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301 e-mail: radiant@pacbell.net

3. access to the article is given by:

4. the abstract of the paper is:

“In this paper we present a geometrical model of space-time, which has already been extensively studied in the technical literature of mathematics and physics. This eight-dimensional metric is known as “complex Minkowski space” and has been shown to be consistent with our present understanding of the equations of Newton, Maxwell, Einstein, and Schrödinger. It also has the interesting property of allowing a connection of zero distance between points in the complex manifold, which appear to be separate from one another in ordinary observation. We propose a model that describes the major elements of experimental parapsychology, and at the same time is consistent with the present highly successful structure of modern physics.”

the first half is a review of facts, the second a mathematical treatment of a 3d+time = 4 dimensions space where the real dimensions are represented by complex (imaginary) numbers.

5. the complex numbers yield an 8 (= 2*4) dimensional space, having the properties allowing the cassiopaean phenomenon. this might be of interest to ark.

6. on bibliotecapleyades i found:

which shows people connected with remote viewing.

enjoy...

bye

My thing is not mathematics, but maybe you will enjoy the following comment.

That's assuming that "time travel" works according to a particular set of paramaters. Apparently, based on all we have studied, it doesn't. There are limitations. However, I am not going to discuss those ideas here. What I will do is quote a bit from one of Ark's articles on a related subject.
You have to tap on the comment to see it complete.

Back
Top Bottom