Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Here's Mike Adams take on the event: Trump shot in the ear, survives assassination attempt as questions emerge about Secret Service and local police – NaturalNews.com
There seem to have been some "divine" intervention in Trump's survival...

Highlights:

- Trump was struck in the right ear by rifle fire that we now know came from an AR-15 rifle deployed by a shooter who is now believed to be a left-wing radical.

- Trump survived the assassination attempt and has now been released from the hospital, he is reportedly in good condition.

- Questions have arisen about gross lapses in security by the US Secret Service and local law enforcement.

- An increasing number of people are speculating that this assassination opportunity was set up by the deep state, recruiting a radical shooter to do the job, but the shooter (barely) missed.

- DEI "woke" recruiting of US Secret Service agents reveals many agents, the females in particular, to have a shocking lack of basic firearms handling skills. In one video, a female Secret Service agent struggled for nearly 10 seconds to try to holster her own weapon as Trump was being rushed into a vehicle. See video on Twitter.

- CNN and other left-wing media refuse to report the event as an assassination attempt. CNN: "Secret Service rushes Trump off stage after he falls at rally."

- Five days ago, during a fundraising call, Joe Biden said, "It's time to put Trump in the bullseye." Many people are interpreting this as a command to the deep state to unleash assassination ops against Trump.

The same bureau that investigated the Las Vegas shooting and the January 6th pipe bombs is now investigating the attempted assassination of Trump. This is also the same bureau that raided Mar-a-Lago. I’m sure they’ll get to the bottom of this soon.

My own (Mike Adams) tweets on this story as it developed:

ANALYSIS
: It was RIFLE FIRE that tried to kill #Trump! Someone from a distance unloaded rifle rounds and apparently hit Trump in the ear, from what we know so far. The sound signature here is of multiple supersonic rifle rounds. This was not up close with a pistol.
Folks, this was 100% rifle fire from a distance. I am analyzing the sound file now and will get you a distance calculation as soon as possible.
We have the audio of the rifle fire. Audio analysis under war to determine the distance of the shooter. Rifle rounds arrive BEFORE the report is heard. Here's a sound signature of one of the shots. The first blip is the rifle round impacting target. The second blip (taller one) is the report of the rifle. Calculations coming shortly...
.22 seconds between impact and rifle report

(see graph sound + complete analysis on the Natural news page)

Conclusion analysis:
As an experienced long range steel plate target shooter, I can say that
the shots taken by the murderous shooter today, at merely 400 - 450 FEET range (not yards, but feet), is widely considered a nearly "point blank" range for accomplished rifle shooters. I routinely "warm up" one of my rifles at triple that range - 450 yards - and easily strike steel within a 4" circle. This is not even considered expert level by more experienced shooters. My point is that it is only BY THE GRACE OF GOD that this bullet missed Trump's skull and only pierced his ear. We all need to pray to God right now for this miracle, where #Trump literally dodged a bullet and is still here fighting for America! GOD BLESS AMERICA.

That a piece of glass hit Trump rather than the bullet itself certainly is also a possibility IMO. But given the fact that the first shot/bullet was what injured Trump, I think it is more likely that it was the bullet that hit him unless the assassin aimed rally badly (and/or flinched) at the first shot, which is possible as well. One would presume that the Teleprompter is quite far away from aiming at Trump, even at that distance and with that gun.

Edit: On the other hand, If the picture of Trump and "the bullet flying behind his head" is real (which I have some doubts because it is almost impossible if not completely impossible to capture a bullet in flight in any capacity with a normal camera/picture setup) maybe what was flying there wasn't the bullet but a piece of glass that was flying much slower? Hence, that would explain why the camera was able to photograph "the bullet"? Certainly sound more plausible to me than the camera capturing the bullet. But, then again, the flight path of "the bullet flying behind his head" looks more consistent with the bullet trajectory rather than a piece of glass that likely would fly on a completely different angle toward his head.
In the bullet topic, if this really was some amateur who was high bent on killing Trump, trigger pulling from anticipation/excitement will cause the round to move left or right off the target. At that distance, it is plausible that it could’ve grazed his ear because of it.

That a piece of glass hit Trump rather than the bullet itself certainly is also a possibility IMO. But given the fact that the first shot/bullet was what injured Trump, I think it is more likely that it was the bullet that hit him unless the assassin aimed rally badly (and/or flinched) at the first shot, which is possible as well. One would presume that the Teleprompter is quite far away from aiming at Trump, even at that distance and with that gun.

Edit: On the other hand, If the picture of Trump and "the bullet flying behind his head" is real (which I have some doubts because it is almost impossible if not completely impossible to capture a bullet in flight in any capacity with a normal camera/picture setup) maybe what was flying there wasn't the bullet but a piece of glass that was flying much slower? Hence, that would exaplain why the camera was able to photograph "the bullet"? Certainly sound more plausible to me than the camera capturing the bullet. But, the flight path of "the bullet flying behind his head" looks more consistent with the bullet trajectory rather than a piece of glass that likely would fly on a completely different angle toward his head.
Even if the photo with racing bullet picture is doctored, that changes nothing. Trump is the subject of assassination. That photo alone or any other doubts we have can't be basis of our conclusions. Mountain of other evidence exist out there.

Trump is the pain of the PTB for a while, July 15th Republican party nomination coming. The president Biden don't want to acknowledge the assassination attempt for hours. Is this country was another Pakistan or North Korea?

This exposes the lunacy of the PTB. so all sorts arguments will be put forward to discredit or white wash or distract.

- Russia Accuses Biden Administration of Creating Atmosphere for Attack on Trump

"After numerous attempts to remove candidate Trump from the political arena - using first legal tools, the courts, prosecutors, attempts to politically discredit and compromise the candidate - it was obvious to all outside observers that his life was in danger," Peskov said.

- Russian State TV Boss Compares Donald Trump Shooting to JFK Assassination

Well, it looks like Trump had a narrow escape, there was another person killed who most likely got in the shooter's way and saved his life. Many involved as Cosmos comments.

Currently, the media have given at least 5 different identities of the shooter, always assuring that it was "confirmed by the FBI", despite having a photo of the corpse...and before I finished the post.... The FBI officially names the shooter as Thomas Matthew Crooks of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.
ID'd as the suspect who shot at Donald Trump at his PA rally.
- Thomas Matthew Crooks, was 20-years-old from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania which was about 40 miles south of the Butler rally.
An AR-15 was reportedly recovered at the scene.
Crooks was apparently shot in the head after he tried taking out the former president.

In response to the FBI's inquiry as to whether the if law enforcement did not know the shooter was on the roof until he began firing, Rojek (FBI) responded, “that is our assessment at this time.”, “It is surprising that the shooter was able to get off as many rounds as were fired, He added that “all the details of that will come out later investigation.”

What is surprising is that he has been allowed to shoot so many times. So the State Police, the Secret $ervice, the FBI are going to do what they always do, blame each other.
Sometimes I think the US is completely configured by Hollywood and any real event is adapted to some TV production, so I can understand a certain disbelief of the fact...just look at the picture of Trump it's completely iconic. Made in USA.

1720961702945.jpeg1720963370648.jpeg

Attachments

• TRump.png
    TRump.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 1720961442461.jpeg
    1720961442461.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 12
"The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump Saturday was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, sources told The Post.

Crooks, of Bethel Park, Pa., squeezed off shots — one of which grazed Trump in the ear — at an outdoor rally in Butler, just outside Pittsburgh."

Bethel Park is five minutes away from here. :shock: One think I found odd when I first watched the video of the shooting, there is a guy in the crowd behind Trump, slightly off to the left, in a black coat and a hat, who doesn't even seem to flinch during the whole episode. He remains standing unfazed when Trump goes down, when almost everyone else is ducking. I dunno, maybe he had too much to drink or wasn't able to process what was going on.

Someone posted something about the shooter being shot by the Secret Service (or whoever) right after he fired the first shot, if that is so, then who killed the other people? Second shooter? Apologies if I got that wrong, I'm hurriedly catching up on over 10 pages here.

One think I found odd when I first watched the video of the shooting, there is a guy in the crowd behind Trump, slightly off to the left, in a black coat and a hat, who doesn't even seem to flinch during the whole episode. He remains standing unfazed when almost everyone else is ducking down. I dunno, maybe he had too much to drink or wasn't able to process what was going on.

There's always at least one like that.

Someone posted something about the shooter being shot by the Secret Service (or whoever) right after he fired the first shot, if that is so, then who killed the other people? Second shooter? Apologies if I got that wrong, I'm hurriedly catching up on over 10 pages here.

I don't think that's the case. See here:

Currently, the media have given at least 5 different identities of the shooter, always assuring that it was "confirmed by the FBI", despite having a photo of the corpse...

What are the “at least 5 different identities of the shooter“ that “currently, the media have given“? I have heard only of two: the early (most likely fake) rumors that a guy named “Mark Violet" was the shooter, not from any official mainstream media but social media posts and later by the FBI and official mainstream media that it was a guy named “Thomas Matthew Crooks“.

The killed rooftop shooter could certainly have been an amateur given the evidence so far, but, it could also have been a professional having been interrupted and/or flinched before his first shot because the crowd around the roof saw him before he shot, panicked and said several times “he has a gun!“:

Another video shows two persons screaming "he has got a gun!" and after that another person screaming, "he is on the roof, he has got a gun!" and then shots are being heard.

I would presume that even a professional could loose his cool and miss aim significantly considering that context! The rooftop rifle shooter might have even been personally attacked/engaged/shot by a bystander shortly before his first shot given the panic around him and people screaming “he has a gun!“. So, for me those details don’t really proof or disprove if the rooftop assassin was a professional or not.

The killed rooftop shooter could certainly have been an amateur given the evidence so far, but, it could also have been a professional having been interrupted and/or flinched before his first shot because the crowd around the roof saw him before he shot, panicked and said several times “he has a gun“:

I would presume that even a professional could loose his cool and miss aim significantly considering that context! The rooftop rifle shooter might have even been personally attacked/engaged by a bystander shortly before his first shot given the panik and people screaming he has a gun. So, for me those details don’t really proof or disprove if the rooftop assassin was a professional or not.
It seems to me that a pro would be most likely greenbaumed and therefore unlikely to miss. My first instinct when I saw the footage was that a pro would have blown trumps head clean off with one shot. Admittedly JFK flashed through my head - he didn't have a hope in hell.

It was mentioned by me and others earlier that the MSM hasn't used the word assassination. That has changed and the head lines now call it assassination. Probably the social media coverage of the event forced their hand.

Back
Top Bottom