Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

There's always a "day after" plan behind presidential assassinations. So what was the plan here?

Obviously the idea was to kill Trump. So let's imagine that happened as they expected...

Trump is dead.

The RNC meets today with no nominee for POTUS. They have to come up with one.

Who gets the nomination?

Nikki Haley.

Can you imagine HER as the Rep. candidate? A vile neocon, Israel-first, deep stater?

Biden would be put to pasture and the entire "establishment" (CNN etc. included) are happy to tacitly support Haley, 'their' woman.

She would probably have been allowed to win in Nov, or she would have won legitimately (albeit with record low turn out in the election).

Now, consider that scenario in the context of the last 2 weeks, post debate, where the entire establishment rounded on Biden and presented him as a doddering old fool who had no chance of winning.

Why would they do that? Why would they publicly and almost unanimously trash their own candidate? Why would they shoot themselves in the foot that way and give massive support to Trump in the election?

It's not like Biden was any worse in the debate as he had been over the past two years, and yet none of them said a word about his 'frailty' during that time.

It was inexplicable.

Until two days ago when Trump was scheduled to be taken out.

They trashed Biden to the world and made him basically unelectable in anticipation of Trump being dead, and Haley being ushered in to effectively replace Biden as "their" POTUS.

But Trump's alive, about to be nominated, and "they" are completely screwed.

Yeah, I also vote for some kind of longer plan here, with the assassination of Trump as the key element. Which failed. What the details of the original plan were, is up for discussion, but something like you are suggestion could have certainly been the plan.

Take a look at this video: This woman seems to know something is about to happen - she doesn’t flinch at all when the shots start, doesn’t look away at all - in fact pulls out a phone and starts taking pictures as the shooting is occurring. The video is also kind of grainy, but it may also look like she smiled too. Was she part of the assassination team? There to capture the shot of Trump getting his brain splattered everywhere? To me it looks so, or I’d say high likely hood. Who would have the forethought to react this way ? Only someone who knew what was about to happen.
I don’t think we can assume how anyone may react (or not react) in a tense situation. Outside of dancing Israelis type of thing, people don’t freak out “on cue” like in movies. Some people shut down and do nothing, others whip out their phone because they are so used to whistling past the graveyard they don’t even grok the danger they might be in, etc. Of course anything is possible, but I wouldn’t make any conclusions from her subdued reaction.

I also find ridiculous the various manipulations about women employed in the services , as if it were not a woman's job. Evidently the shots and footage are merciless, certainly a lot of incompetence, but it is not related to the fact that the obviously incompetent one was a woman. Indeed the fact that the problem is identified in a hormonally overweight woman speaks volumes about the short sightedness of those who manipulate for futile propaganda goals. Full of women who do this job very well, which requires absolute clarity, perfect timing and perfect synchronization of the hemispheres, and I don't give a damn if I pass for woke:-).
I think maybe some of that scrutiny comes from Cheatle’s woke/inclusive hiring practices that disregard merit whenever such are in practice. And of course her own merit to be where she is, is being questioned. Incompetence is possible for anyone, but generally speaking if you’re hired for your gender and skin color rather than qualifications, you will be either a woman or black. So that would increase the odds that those hired for woke reasons will be the ones incompetent, and since white males will never be hired for woke reasons, the incompetent people are more likely to be racial minorities and women. But them being incompetent isn’t a result of their their sex or race. Them being in that position, however, can be.

Take a look at the following footage from that day/crime scene, starting at 1:12:

It is one thing to see the assassins roof from afar and via maps but if you see it like that from the location on the ground there is no way in hell I can believe that any even half decent security service wouldn't check and/or secure exactly that building that is very close and at the perfect position to shoot at the president! It is basically the most perfect, closest and deadly spot for a sniper to shoot at Trump. A five-year-old could tell you that, and yet, the security service failed completely.

No, all pretty unlikely ideas IMO. I see little reason to be conspiracy minded about "who Tucker is" and "what he really believes and does".
While the C’s get asked about many characters and their true position, rarely are the accepted actors questioned. There is a program for everyone, after all. I am giving Tucker a yellow card for now. Not a definitive red card, but it will be interesting what he comes up with, for sure!

I pretty much agree: What we just saw was likely the hand of "god" or whatever you want to call it. Incredible. History in the making, and we are in the middle of it. So grateful and humbled to be alive and be able to watch the show like that.
I also agree, but I have to admit that there are my moments of wonder... the hand of god (wasn't that also the excuse of Maradonna when handplay came into the game...?) then this - I would say - perfect press photo of the year, blood and fist and diagonals.. plus the flag in its pronounced position, the viewing directions of all pictured humans, trumps face in the very center of it... sometimes I wonder if there is a truman show going on with this...

then this - I would say - perfect press photo of the year, blood and fist and diagonals.. plus the flag in its pronounced position, the viewing directions of all pictured humans, trumps face in the very center of it... sometimes I wonder if there is a truman show going on with this...
It is hard not to see a similarity with the Iwo Jima flag raising photo which is emblazoned in every American mind. (Except for the agent with the dark glasses looking at the camera. And the flag being upside down-also symbolic) kind of a mashup. But it could be coincidental. All these are stirring photos.

1721068219781.jpeg
And the French version
1721068318112.jpeg1721068499958.jpeg

Regarding TUCKER taking 3 days to respond:

Who else is scrambling to come up with a response? With plan B? With a way to spin it going forward?

The perps.

So is Tucker waiting for word from on high as to what the new plan is? And that is the reason for his delay?

He advertised the likelihood of an assassination attempt. He is a seasoned journalist. Wouldn’t he have already been preparing for this? If Trump had been killed my guess is he would have already aired a show. And now that Trump survived, it shouldn’t take 3days to spin a “take”. I understand the need to get all the facts straight before speaking; to survey the landscape before speaking. That is certainly plausible. But he could just as plausibly be waiting for guidance from his handlers. I have serious doubts about the golden boy.

The most damning thing for me is this:

he cackles like Kamala.
You know what - he does have that weird laugh / cackle and he does it at inappropriate times.

It is hard not to see a similarity with the Iwo Jima flag raising photo which is emblazoned in every American mind. (Except for the agent with the dark glasses looking at the camera. And the flag being upside down-also symbolic) kind of a mashup. But it could be coincidental. All these are stirring photos.

View attachment 98216
And the French version
View attachment 98217View attachment 98218
Apparently the flag flattering in the wind just behind Trump was a security failure. It helps a would be sniper adjust their shot for wind direction and speed quite easily thus increasing the likelihood of hitting the target.

Last edited:
A professional sniper gives his opinion on how extremely bad security was during the event, so this would be a direct help for the shooter.

A veteran whose team holds the world record for longest confirmed sniper kill claims Donald Trump's shooter 'had help' in his attempted assassination attempt.
Dallas Alexander, who spent 14 years in a sniper team for the Canadian military doing close protection for major world leaders including the Canadian prime minister, suggested in a video Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, who opened fire at the former president's rally Saturday night, may have had help from the inside.
'I'm very familiar with the layout of these types of things and what the job should be, and yesterday what happened,' he said.

-'I have no doubts in my mind that the shooter had help from somewhere within an agency, an organization or the government,'
-'The second I saw that aerial photo of what they said happened - it immediately made no sense to me,'
'You cannot, in broad daylight, get onto a rooftop within, what looked like a couple hundred yards if that [of the president]. You can't get in that position with a gun when there's a president speaking.
'It cannot be done,' Alexander insisted.
'Like, you don't even have to be a sniper - it's the most f****** obvious thing, most obvious place in the whole world.
'You could be like a seventh-grader - like "What do we have to do for security?" Well, let's look at these rooftops that are almost within zeroing range of a rifle,' he joked.

'So something happened, and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. It's just too obvious that this guy had help getting there.
'So whether it's someone turned a blind eye or it was strategically planned, it had to be planned to a certain level, because events like that, security like that, it's not a small thing - and that is an obvious place to be.'

Back
Top Bottom