Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Yesterday I tried to google/Yandex image search on her image with dark glasses from the video (and some clean up), the only result I got was people with sun glasses.:lol: I tried to remove her glasses, unfortunately i couldn't spend enough time to have a clean image. Her images on google, looks similar though not exactly same (with time and heat one can't expect the same as official portrait). We will see how it goes.
It looks that woman not FBI employee. It looks that woman contacted Candice Owen to reveal some details.

Based on the footage of the first shot hitting the railing, he estimates it's a rising shot. Meaning it was fired upwards (from the window)
This is one of the reasons I can't take this PhD seriously. He throws this out there without any supporting or disproving evidence. There's nothing wrong with speculating to try to come up with ideas to check out, but this is just lazy.

Here's a young woman who actually put in some work:

She modeled the shots coming from the rooftop. Here's one:

Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 11.32.46 AM.png
This matches the video taken from a guy standing in front of the stands to the left of Trump. He appears to be holding the phone above his head and providing some almost 360-degree coverage of the scene from that location. (You can see Comperatore leaning against the railing in some shots.) So the following shot is taken from probably around 7 feet above ground level:
Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 11.39.16 AM.png
You can see Dutch standing at the top of right stands below the level of Trump's head from this vantage point, matching the 3D model above.

Here's the approximate location of the guy filming this video, marked with a green star. The green line is his line of sight, which matches the above screenshot (Dutch and Copenhaver to the left of Trump's head):

GS2oDqdWYAEhYxZ.png
Incidentally, from this angle you can see that there is a gap between Dutch and the guy to Dutch's left.
Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 12.05.53 PM.png
This may help in figuring out the trajectory of the bullet that seemed to hit the railing behind the guy in the red cap.

Senator Josh Hawley says whistleblowers have come forward.

Senator Josh Hawley says whistleblowers have come forward, alleges the Biden DHS assigned “unprepared and inexperienced personnel” to Trump who weren’t even Secret Service.“ Whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of the event have approached my office. According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a loose' security event,” Hawley said in a letter to Mayorkas. “For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner. Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas.”

“Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event's security perimeter.” “In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).” “This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations.”

At this point I am taking the Popcorn Approach. Watching the movie unfold. The essential fact for me is a failed attempt on Trump by some faction and the kid is an unfortunate patsy. The rest of the details are a fascinating who-did-what-when-how, but the next move is probably about ready to be served up so I am positioning my stance to be alert to the next big thing. So I’m kinda done obsessing about the details of this astounding fail (as I see it).

Note-I’m not meaning to be saying to anyone to stop investigating or anything negative. Just, I’ll keep reading, thanks for what you are doing, but I’m finding myself obsessing to the point I’m letting my hand off the plow, so to speak, and that tells me I need to refocus and get back to work.

I haven't seen the movie either, but I did find an interesting article about the connection:
However, the aria also has a more sinister connotation beyond its original intention in the opera. It is featured in the 2002 film "The Sum of All Fears," based on Tom Clancy's 1991 novel. This political thriller, a sequel to "Clear and Present Danger" (1989), involves CIA Deputy Director Jack Ryan, who attempts to prevent a nuclear war between the U.S. and the Soviet Union circa 1985. Ryan faces entrenched bureaucrats from both sides and a missing nuclear warhead, which each side uses to further their agendas.At the end of the movie, Ryan is triumphant in preventing a nuclear holocaust, and "Nessun Dorma" plays. The camera shifts to various antagonists who meet their deaths by car bombs, throat slashing, and other means. Watch the end of "The Sum of All Fears" here.

Source: The Greatest Troll Ever by Trump But Not Many Understood It
This is strange (maybe not but seems so), twice in the last two weeks I played Nessun Dorma, once Pavarotti, once Jussi Bjorling. I play pieces of music sometimes when I visit a friend in Long Term Care. I don't think I've played it over the last decades, maybe as long ago as my 20's when I did go to Operas and have friends who worked in classical music. Huhhh. Jussi Bjorling my friend and I both starting to get tears and that feeling in your upper nose.

Having just listened to that music on my celll phone and now reading that Trump put it on the playlist at the end of the convention, it feels like a personal recognition forming. Realizing something but not knowing - yet? - what it is. As if I know something I didn't know before, but what that something is, is still consciously unknown! I'll figure it out, maybe.

It may just be about Trump and who he really is. I'm impressed, for sure.

And perhaps it could had been something else?
View attachment 98482View attachment 98483
Edited, smaller, you can see the inclination more clearly.

An UFO supposedly seen at the rally, or a drone?

Allegedly a UFO sighting occurred during the assassination attempt. Therefore the hypothesis of 4D involvement may have a basis.
Very curious! A bit more from UFOTwitter:

Screenshot:

Patrick Jackson (the UFO sphere guy) comments:
Proven right again! Observe the spheres surrounding a craft during a Trump rally. Notice the V formation, the same formation shown in the diagram pinned to my feed produced a year before the US hearings.
Looks like this one from another angle is the one that caught the spheres.

Random Twitter guy says:
The NHI are behind every major Deep State action. I've been insisting on this for a while now. The situation is much crazier than anyone can imagine.
Can't say I disagree! :whistle:

More caught on a video from the Independent:
GS8YQcKWcAEbiph

Assuming they're not birds, these look like the UFOs caught on high-speed cameras at Skinwalker Ranch...

A loner, with rather poor aim who was kicked out of the shooting club he wanted to be a part of?
He might have a good aim (or only with handguns?). In a video by The Sun, they say that on June 22nd, US Air Force veteran Bill Jenkins, 62, took a gun lesson (handgun training) with Crooks at the Keystone Shooting Center in Cranberry, Pennsylvania. Jenkins said in the video:
"He was already loaded and firing before I had my gun loaded, I was kinda surprised at that. So, I figured he's experienced. He had done better than me, because on the further distances he had shot one area so many times that it blew out a hole in the target."
Jenkins also said he started talking about politics with him, but Crooks wasn't saying anything, he just smiled and looked.

See the video below. Just a note that the title of the video is misleading as it says "I was on gun range with Trump shooter days before it happened - I think I know what triggered him" when in the video it says they had the lesson on June 22nd, and he doesn't say anything about knowing what triggered him.

At this point I am taking the Popcorn Approach. Watching the movie unfold. The essential fact for me is a failed attempt on Trump by some faction and the kid is an unfortunate patsy. The rest of the details are a fascinating who-did-what-when-how, but the next move is probably about ready to be served up so I am positioning my stance to be alert to the next big thing. So I’m kinda done obsessing about the details of this astounding fail (as I see it).

Note-I’m not meaning to be saying to anyone to stop investigating or anything negative. Just, I’ll keep reading, thanks for what you are doing, but I’m finding myself obsessing to the point I’m letting my hand off the plow, so to speak, and that tells me I need to refocus and get back to work.
Me too ! :wizard:

He might have a good aim (or only with handguns?). In a video by The Sun, they say that on June 22nd, US Air Force veteran Bill Jenkins, 62, took a gun lesson (handgun training) with Crooks at the Keystone Shooting Center in Cranberry, Pennsylvania. Jenkins said in the video:
I've said it several times in previous posts: the only person to claim he was a bad shot was a classmate who said that was the reason he wasn't accepted into the shooting club. Another classmate contradicted this reason and said he wasn't accepted because the instructor was old-school Navy and got bad vibes from Crooks after he made off-color jokes.

This is one of the reasons I can't take this PhD seriously. He throws this out there without any supporting or disproving evidence. There's nothing wrong with speculating to try to come up with ideas to check out, but this is just lazy.

He does acknowledge that he seems to have overestimated the height of the bleachers, and used a sloppy method to do so. It's a very convincing video up until that assumption. That was revealed in response to this comment.

I think we can figure out the height of the bleachers to a fairly accurate degree, according to this link each step on bleachers is standardized to 7.75”-8”, and the photo from above shows 9 steps to top row. Therefore the floor of the highest bleacher is 5.8-6’ off the ground max
Taken from this source

I still find the hypothesis, based on audio analysis, that there were additional shooters from the window of the building below Crooks and/or a building further behind his position the most convincing so far. More so than anything to do with the water tower or that direction.

I do want to check if there are any arguments against his methods when it comes to the acoustics. It seems obvious that at least two weapons were fired (not including SS snipers). Not my area, though!

Back
Top Bottom