Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Not sure if this has been posted yet, I've been trying to read everything but someone just sent it to me. Anyhow, it's from a guy who said Trump had some opera song played at the end of the RNC (I didn't watch till the end) that this guy recognized as being from a movie (I didn't see the movie) where there was an assassination attempt on the president, but it was a conspiracy and they used a patsy, and the prez figured out who it was.

Trump has often used Nessun Dorma (and other opera pieces) at his rallies going back to 2016. So I wouldn't read anything into it.

I do want to check if there are any arguments against his methods when it comes to the acoustics. It seems obvious that at least two weapons were fired (not including SS snipers). Not my area, though!
I think he needs to repeat the same analysis for several more of the videos and compare them all. I put a couple into Audacity (including the RSBN) to see what I could find, but like you, it's not my area. I do have a few questions that I hope some forensics experts will talk about:

1) what would shots coming from inside the building sound like compared to ones coming from outside (including the counter-sniper)?

2) for closely spaced shots, what are the effects on certain microphones registering bullets/reports/echoes? How easily disentangled are they?

3) what variations, if any, are there in the reports that follow the sound of the passing bullets? What conditions affect any slight differences in sound signatures? E.g., are there small variations bullet to bullet? Are all shots nearly identical? Etc.

Senator Josh Hawley says whistleblowers have come forward.

Interesting.

It has been said that it was strange that some mass media suddenly became interested in broadcasting this particular rally.

I have not found another capsule like this from other Trump rallies.
I don't know if it has already been posted here, sorry if I post it again.

The media saying lies, such as the fact that there was a charge to enter, by the comments I could find out.

It is mentioned also about the difficulties for people to area and that the place is not ideal because it is an open area full of difficulties in terms of security.
Curious, it would not be the first time for Trump's rallies. But they needed to say it this time.

It even seems that they are justifying themselves a priori.

There are several agents that approached Trump at the time of the shooting, already well seen by all.

“In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).”
Is there a way to differentiate between the license plates of automobiles of USSS and HSI personnel?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240720_135915.jpg
    Screenshot_20240720_135915.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 1
3) what variations, if any, are there in the reports that follow the sound of the passing bullets? What conditions affect any slight differences in sound signatures? E.g., are there small variations bullet to bullet? Are all shots nearly identical? Etc.

Experiments like this one showed variations under controlled conditions from the same firearm. 5 different firearms were recorded with 10 successive shots. The overlays show small variations with each bullet.

On the left is a shot from a .308 rifle, on the right an overlay of 10 shots from the same weapon.

exhibit-2-audio-forensics.png

According to this paper, that's due to differences in the ammunition itself, all other environmental conditions affecting sound being equal.

They did also say that manual repositioning of the firearm between shots may have introduced some small variations. The main point is that if you look at all the overlays in both papers the differences between shots are very small.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering why they didn't use some other less obvious methods to kill Donald Trump? They could put him out to pasture without raising nearly as much "noticing" in the general public, installed their RNC / Deep State Shill Nikki Haley, and the Republicans can tell all the conservatives they beat Biden and are going to undo his damage (But not really, same as the old boss and all that).

1. 3D STS Just hate this guy that much - The media / deep staters (possible hybrids) use vitrioloic language, aggitated / aggresive body language - They just feel this rage and indignation towards Trump for trying to undo some of their plans, trying to take their power that they are so entitled to, away from them. "Yes we want to blow his brains out all over national television! That's what he gets!". They have gotten away with so much for so long, of course they'd rather have a gory public end to their #1 enemy, rather than letting him slip away after a stroke in a confy hospital bed, away from the public eye.

2. 4D STS - The ensuing chaos, with all the different out of control emotions that this assassination would've generated, would probably a nice feast for them I'm sure.

Yep, all of that speaks to someone wanting chaos. But that then brings up the question of what went wrong? Why did he survive?

Since we all into "the divine" here, what's our take on the, now popular, idea that it was "divine intervention"?

Seems to me there are four general options there:

1) Just luck (see number 3)
2) Divine intervention
3)Trump's "higher self" stepping in because "it wasn't his time".

Number 2 has 2 sub options: STS or STO? STO I think would not have involved themselves. Free will and all that. So that leaves STS. Why would they have wanted to prevent the "hot heads" in the CIA etc. from killing Trump?

In the last few sessions there was a reference to the Quorum meeting and a "program change" upcoming, with previous similar program changes being cited as the assassination of JFK and 911.

If Trump had been killed, would that have qualified as a "program change"?

In the last session they said that the quorum was meeting to effect changes to control people more, but that control would lead to more resistance, and that was needed because more balance is needed. Question is: are the quorum people aware that they will achieve more resistance and therefore balance by their actions? Are they intending that? Are SOME of them intending that?

In a previous session (20 years ago or so!) the quorum were referred to as 'watchers' and that they were "keeping track of prophecies".

These days, there's a growing sense of "biblical end times" prophecies, and the 'divine salvation of Trump' certainly adds grist to that mill.

And now we have a UFO(s) spotted over the assassination attempt. Watching? Facilitating? Or preventing?

something funny I realized about the assassination : Those who glued a "conspiracy theorist" sticker on every forehead who questioned the covid-narrative (I think every of those theories prooved true), are now mastering the conspiracy theory class by saying it was all planned by trumps team (and of course himself). A 125m shot, that is planned to only pierce the upper ear only for media attention... really? Do those peeps know the skills needed to be that precise? or do they think Trump is crazy enough to plan a thing like this? really?

Curiously, Crooks is now alleged to have flown a drone around the area without a problem.

Yeah there's drone footage going around of the venue, but it's clearly taken after the event because you can see the ground where the main crowd was located is littered with papers and other trash.

If Crooks indeed took drone footage before the shooting, all the while the SS had zero overhead surveillance, that is another clear sign of 'official' complicity.

Anyway, note the graphic further down in that Post article:

Screenshot 2024-07-20 230923.jpg

An entire week later, and the media is still pinging Crooks' position from one side of the building to the other...

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch this, posted 4 months ago. Three American clairvoyants share their prophetic insights. Oklahoma pastor Brandon Biggs says: “I saw Trump, rising up, and then I saw an attempt on his life. This bullet flew by his ear, and it came so close to his head that it busted his eardrum..."

this is very astonishing.I am still not through, but it somehow reminds me of the remote viewing works of Edward Riordan.

Ha!

So they've gone from one ladder to two ladders to... no ladders and he 'may have climbed up by hoisting himself onto an AC unit'.

This is something else consistent with false-flag/mass shooting/terror attacks we've covered over the years: almost all the elements reported confidently as 'fact' in the initial story are, a week later, revealed to be complete fiction that was put out there in the immediate aftermath by the conspirators.

Very curious! A bit more from UFOTwitter:

Screenshot:

Patrick Jackson (the UFO sphere guy) comments:

Looks like this one from another angle is the one that caught the spheres.

Random Twitter guy says:

Can't say I disagree! :whistle:

More caught on a video from the Independent:
GS8YQcKWcAEbiph

Assuming they're not birds, these look like the UFOs caught on high-speed cameras at Skinwalker Ranch...
That right there could have been the vector of influence from 'on high'.

It has been said that it was strange that some mass media suddenly became interested in broadcasting this particular rally.
Way back around the first couple pages of this thread when they were talking about the video of the red-haired guy who was pointing at the sniper and saying the police did nothing, he was being interviewed by a BBC reporter and I wondered what the heck was a BBC reporter doing at a Trump rally in rural Podunk Pennsylvania?

Back
Top Bottom