Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I am the best friend of the Jews, and I will spend my entire Presidency defending and protecting the State of Israel, nobody loves Jewish people more than me'. If I do not win the elections, Israel, in my opinion, will cease to exist within two years."
The last part might actually not be far from the truth, if Israel keeps getting a blank check from the US, with regards to money and weapons, or even US support in a war, they can keep escalating with impunity, that could eventually lead to their downfall, once the rest of the non-western world has had enough. If left on its own, Israel would be forced to find diplomatic solutions. OSIT. The same with Ukraine and all these small EU states who want to take on Russia directly, beliving that US will back them.

Now I have no idea what Trumps true intentions are towards Israel. However last time he had surrounded himself with all these swamp creatures that gave him terrible advice. This time his team seems better though, but who knows. And even if wants avoid a larger war, how much can he reslistically do?

He may not be a Zionist but he will do nothing against his masters in Israel whether he is in office or not. Israel can continue its slaughter and the weapons will keep coming in to help make MIGA (Make Israel Greatest again) possible after all Trump's plan for years has been to isolate the US and f**k the world.​

He recently stated:

"Israel is one of the greatest, if not perhaps the single greatest nation on earth – and the Jewish people are incredible

I am the best friend of the Jews, and I will spend my entire Presidency defending and protecting the State of Israel, nobody loves Jewish people more than me'. If I do not win the elections, Israel, in my opinion, will cease to exist within two years."

In the past, if you said something about a Jewish person or something about Israel that was bad, you were out of politics."

What a difference with Vladimir Putin who stated that, "what is happening now in Gaza, in response to the well-known terrorist act in Israel, does not really look like a war, it is a kind of total destruction of the civilian population"​
Nobody, apart Russia and Putin, can say something against Israel. That shows how strong is Putin. But really, Mister Trump! But it is not a surprise in his words about Israel. He is friend of Robert Kennedy Jr. that is a friend of Israel... How shameful is all of this, these men that seems so manly but they open their mouth about Israel and they fall as if they were made of sand. There is nothing there, after. Just sand.

Nobody, apart Russia and Putin, can say something against Israel. That

There are others who have spoken out about the atrocities of Israel Maduro and Petro for example, who recently said before the UN

"When Gaza dies, all of humanity will die. The people of God were not the people of Israel, they are not the people of the U.S. The people are all of humanity and the children of Gaza are humanity. They are killing God's chosen people: the children of humanity."

There are others who have spoken out about the atrocities of Israel Maduro and Petro for example, who recently said before the UN

"When Gaza dies, all of humanity will die. The people of God were not the people of Israel, they are not the people of the U.S. The people are all of humanity and the children of Gaza are humanity. They are killing God's chosen people: the children of humanity."
Yes, you are right, I know Maduro said something. And Maduro, I think, is another strong man.

And even if wants avoid a larger war, how much can he reslistically do?
Not much, he will not be able to eat the hand that feeds him. Deep State already let him know what he needs to say/do so that he can continue campaigning. Between a rock and a hard place, once the pact is made I don't think he can dissolve/cancel/break it, at least without consequences for him and his family.

I haven't been keeping up with this latest attempt as closely as the previous one and I have some genuine questions I haven't seen answers as I skim through here.

When did Routh write the letter and where was it found?

Also, my two cents on Trump's words about Iran is that it could just be a negotiating technique which would be very on brand for him. I'm giving him leeway on this, but we will see based on who he appoints to his cabinet if he makes it that far and the decisions they make. He's certainly the better choice.

I haven't been keeping up with this latest attempt as closely as the previous one and I have some genuine questions I haven't seen answers as I skim through here.

When did Routh write the letter and where was it found?
An acquaintance/friend/neighbor (can't remember which). Some months ago, Routh dropped off a box at his place. When the friend saw the news about him, he opened the box and found a bunch of stuff, including the letter. (At least, that is according to a recent legal filing.) Sounded like he wrote the letter at least a couple months ago.

Hey Puma, I'm sorry but you've got it all wrong. Who or what has given your mind these dark ideas about Trump because I know your not seeing clearly. Here's a warning to you and anyone else who thinks Trump is a lackey of Netanyahu. The evil propaganda machine is in full force against Trump right now. People are angry and appalled by the killing of Palestinians and rightfully so but watch out. That anger is being manipulated, geared up and turned on Trump making people believe he supports atrocities. Take out Trump with every means available....why?

How do I know, with absolute certainty, Trump is appalled by whats happening with Israel, its because Trump has a heart and soul. I KNOW this I SEE this and many millions of Americans genuinely Love this man. So you and others who believe this crap are being deluded.

He may not be a Zionist but he will do nothing against his masters in Israel whether he is in office or not. I
Ha! Does he really seem to you like a person that will bow down and kiss the asses of people who gleefully murder people? Wow.....you are really off the mark and in the dark.
Because Trump respects and values human life he doesn't want to see all the people in Israel wiped out, he'd say the same for any country. He would defend and protect the lives of Jewish people which absolutely doesn't mean he will support them killing others in an attempt to gain territory. It does look like the Israeli people are on the path to being wiped out... He'd like to be able to save their lives.
. Israel can continue its slaughter and the weapons will keep coming in to help make MIGA (Make Israel Greatest again) possible after all Trump's plan for years has been to isolate the US and f**k the world.
Who in the US government is supporting Israel's continued violent expansionism? Probably the same ones who have taken over Ukraine, Zionist Neocons. And those people HATE Trump.
after all Trump's plan for years has been to isolate the US and f**k the world.
What???? Where on earth did you get that idea? Trump wants (as I do ) a sovereign USA but not isolationism. He wants fair cooperation in trade with other countries, he's a business man after all. F**K the world......ridiculous. He wants the US to fundamentally change all the crap they've been doing for years. You'd want him as president again if you actually knew the truth.

When Trump was in office he was a Strong leader, respected by other heads of state all over the world. He did many good things in spite of the enormous obstacles thrown in his path.

He is a good man and Putin is not his better.

This video was posted to counteract the current propaganda blitz that Trump submits to his Zionists masters.

I like the sword dance in the beginning, so awesome. I skipped over Ye on Alex Jones which I didn't care for. Watch how Trump ignores Nat, not his usual exuberance he shows for those he respects.

Wake up people and don't unknowingly be used by the dark side.

Hey SummerLite who or what has given your mind those light ideas about Trump because he keeps threatening Iran as if the US enemy is not at home.

He wants fair cooperation in trade with other countries, he's a business man after all. F**K the world......ridiculous. He wants the US to fundamentally change all the crap they've been doing for years.

Ha! nop. He threatened Mexico with raising tariffs to 200% if American companies manufacture cars in Mexico. He has mentioned on several occasions that Mexico is stealing from the US, if you call that fair cooperation good for you, but for me Trump is a bully who doesn't stop at threatening when the rules of "capitalism and free COMPETITION" are applied to his land, because then it becomes unfair competition.

Wake up buddy, Trump has sold his soul to the devil. But if you wish you can think of this as a political ploy by Trump. I don't pin my hopes on that "good man" or Kamala Harris for that matter. My interest lies in what is going to happen to the world in general and Mexico in particular.

Vance has spoken of his desires to invade us..., no, no, sorry... save us from the cartels and the "good man" Trump has seconded it. Ha! who the hell gave them permission. Why isn't Trump talking about helping the fentanyl addicts and investigating the US pharmaceutical industry? Why is the enemy always outside?​
"I want to empower the president of the United States, whether Democrat or Republican, to use the power of the U.S. military to go after these drug cartels." Vance.​

So that's where we are. Trump pointed to Iran as the material and intellectual author of the attempts to assassinate him. Wonder what will happen if the third attempt is successful. Did Trump think about his responsibility in declaring that? Did he think about the future or does he really believe he is immortal and protected?

Back
Top Bottom