Faith healing (Guérison par l'esprit)

Christine

The Living Force
Je pense que ça peut-être le bon titre !?

Bonjour,
Je me suis fracturé le quatrième orteil du pieds droit le 03 mars 2015 et un mois après j’ai du passé une radio, la fracture n’avait pas changé, le médecin de la clinique m’a dit que ce n’était pas la peine de revenir puisqu’elle ne guérirait pas avant 6 à 8 mois ou plus à cause de mon ostéoporose, je suis donc rentré chez moi inquiète, quelques jours après j’ai repris la radio pour bien imprégner la fracture dans mon esprit , ensuite, avec la certitude que je pouvais le réparer, j’appuyais sur le fracture jusqu’à la limite du supportable pour pouvoir le recoller et je me mettais au soleil en imaginant qu’il m’envoyait un rayon laser pour fixer la vitamine D directement sur l’os, quelques jours après je n’avais plus de rougeur sur le dessus, je pouvais le bouger dans tous les sens , je n’avais plus mal et je pouvais me rechausser normalement. Enfin de compte j’étais guéri en un plus d’ 1 mois et demi au lieu de 6 à 8 mois :lol:
Le 07 Juillet 2015 après un cheminement de circonstance je suis tombé sur tout le côté droit, je me suis fracturé la tête radiale du coude et un choc important sur l’épaule mais là c’est un défi que je n’arrive pas à réparer :halo:

Hello,
I fractured myself the fourth toe right foot on March 3rd, 2015 and a month after I have past a radio, the fracture had not changed, the doctor of the private hospital told me that it was not the punishment to return because she would not cure before 6 in 8 months or more because of my osteoporosis, I am thus entered my home worried, a few days after I took again the radio for impregnating the fracture in my spirit well, then, with the certainty which I could repair it, I would press on fracture until the limit of the bearable to be able to restick him and I put myself at the sun by imagining that it sent a laser beam to me to fix the vitamin D directly on the bone, a few days after I did not have any more redness on the top, I could manipulate him in all directions, I did not hurt me and I could normally shoes back. Finally of account I was cured in more than 1 month and half instead of 6 to 8 months.

On July 7, 2015: After a progress of circumstance I fell on all the right-hand side, I fractured myself the radial head of the elbow and an important shock on the shoulder but there it is the challenge that I do not manage to repair especially the pain of the shoulder.

Re: Guerrison par l'esprit

Christine said:

Bonjour,
Je me suis fracturé le quatrième orteil du pieds droit le 03 mars 2015 et un mois après j’ai du passé une radio, la fracture n’avait pas changé, le médecin de la clinique m’a dit que ce n’était pas la peine de revenir puisqu’elle ne guérirait pas avant 6 à 8 mois ou plus à cause de mon ostéoporose, je suis donc rentré chez moi inquiète, quelques jours après j’ai repris la radio pour bien imprégner la fracture dans mon esprit , ensuite, avec la certitude que je pouvais le réparer, j’appuyais sur le fracture jusqu’à la limite du supportable pour pouvoir le recoller et je me mettais au soleil en imaginant qu’il m’envoyait un rayon laser pour fixer la vitamine D directement sur l’os, quelques jours après je n’avais plus de rougeur sur le dessus, je pouvais le bouger dans tous les sens , je n’avais plus mal et je pouvais me rechausser normalement. Enfin de compte j’étais guéri en un plus d’ 1 mois et demi au lieu de 6 à 8 mois :lol:
Le 07 Juillet 2015 après un cheminement de circonstance je suis tombé sur tout le côté droit, je me suis fracturé la tête radiale du coude et un choc important sur l’épaule mais là c’est un défi que je n’arrive pas à réparer :halo:

Hello,
I fractured myself the fourth toe right foot on March 3rd, 2015 and a month after I have past a radio, the fracture had not changed, the doctor of the private hospital told me that it was not the punishment to return because she would not cure before 6 in 8 months or more because of my osteoporosis, I am thus entered my home worried, a few days after I took again the radio for impregnating the fracture in my spirit well, then, with the certainty which I could repair it, I would press on fracture until the limit of the bearable to be able to restick him and I put myself at the sun by imagining that it sent a laser beam to me to fix the vitamin D directly on the bone, a few days after I did not have any more redness on the top, I could manipulate him in all directions, I did not hurt me and I could normally shoes back. Finally of account I was cured in more than 1 month and half instead of 6 to 8 months.

On July 7, 2015: After a progress of circumstance I fell on all the right-hand side, I fractured myself the radial head of the elbow and an important shock on the shoulder but there it is the challenge that I do not manage to repair especially the pain of the shoulder.

Titre: Guerrison par l'esprit

Je pensais pouvoir oublier cet erreur de frappe sur le mot « guerrison » mais en fin de compte je n’y arrive pas, ça me perturbe.
Est-ce qu’un administrateur peut le corriger ? J’en serais très reconnaissante, merci.

Six weeks is about right for a toe fracture to heal, even with osteoporosis. It might take closer to 6/8 months in a heavy smoker. I wish you good healing with the wrist injury.

Yupo said:
Six weeks is about right for a toe fracture to heal, even with osteoporosis. It might take closer to 6/8 months in a heavy smoker. I wish you good healing with the wrist injury.

Just curious, what does smoking tobacco have to do with the time it takes to heal an injury?

Christine said:

Je pensais pouvoir oublier cet erreur de frappe sur le mot « guerrison » mais en fin de compte je n’y arrive pas, ça me perturbe.
Est-ce qu’un administrateur peut le corriger ? J’en serais très reconnaissante, merci.

Done

Christine said:
Christine said:

Even if it's not meaningful, the mistake is interesting : healing as fighting a war ;) :P

Re: Guérison par l'esprit

Smoking is associated with a much higher risk of non- and delayed-union of fractures. I have been told that it has an inhibitory effect on fibroblast and osteoblast activity, but don't know for sure. Also there is an effect of reduced arterial flow. It is such a known effect that some people won't do elective surgery on smokers. There is also a higher risk of vascular complications (like blood clots) after an injury or surgery.

Maat said:
Christine said:
Christine said:

Even if it's not meaningful, the mistake is interesting : healing as fighting a war ;) :P

Well done ! ;) Thank you :flowers:

Yupo said:

Je ne fais que relater les faits.
Ce que vous dites sont les normes mais très variable d'un individu à l'autre.
La blessure au poignet ???

I only tell the facts.
What you say is the standards but very variable from an individual to the other one.
The wound in the wrist???

Gandalf said:
Christine said:

Done

Thank you :)

Re: Guérison par l'esprit

It was not the good title but rather "Faith healing"

Session 20 October 1994

A: Bogus but some sincere healing does occur as a result of faith.

In October, 2015 my neighbor asked me if I wanted some wood which was in the enclosure of its horse and its donkey being afraid that they twist themselves a leg. I came with my two sons (I skip the details) and after a while due to bending and also carrying big a little bit heavy branches I was hurt very lumbar vertebrae, certainly spasm of the muscle, it was a very strong pain, tears come to my eyes, I stopped, I closed eyes and I asked to Jesus to find relief just the time to collect the wood, in the second when I made this request to the pain disappeared. (When I speak to him it is the light which is inside me whom I see and not a face).
I wanted just to tell this moment which I lived, but if I made just of the noise please excuse me.

Christine said:

Session 20 October 1994

A: Bogus but some sincere healing does occur as a result of faith.

In October, 2015 my neighbor asked me if I wanted some wood which was in the enclosure of its horse and its donkey being afraid that they twist themselves a leg. I came with my two sons (I skip the details) and after a while due to bending and also carrying big a little bit heavy branches I was hurt very lumbar vertebrae, certainly spasm of the muscle, it was a very strong pain, tears come to my eyes, I stopped, I closed eyes and I asked to Jesus to find relief just the time to collect the wood, in the second when I made this request to the pain disappeared. (When I speak to him it is the light which is inside me whom I see and not a face).
I wanted just to tell this moment which I lived, but if I made just of the noise please excuse me.

The title has been modified.

Gandalf thank you for having changed the title. :)
It was mostly a reflection that I was doing in relation to what had been said the C's.

When I wrote what happened to me or lived I had a dream last night where I found myself in my underwear and I was embarrassed seen me like that, I was looking at all costs a garment to cover me.

In my heart I think I had the feeling of having revealed something intimate.

Is it is part of a program that kind of feeling?

Back
Top Bottom