False gods

F

Francisco

Hello, I have been reading this site for awhile and this is my first post.
There is other canalization information from "The Central Sun Transmissions" says that the false gods are: Yahweh, Vishnu, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Hilarion, Lady Nada, Paul the Venetian, Lord Maitraya, Jahova/Melchiezedek and St. German.
Anyone care to comment on this one?

h(double t)p://www.ascendpress(dot)org/articles/earthmotherII/HumanHistory(dot)htm

h(double t)p://www.ascendpress(dot)org/articles/great-cen-sun/index(dot)html

Hello Francisco and welcome to the SOTT forum,

I just visited the ascendpress websites.

I guess it's not this easy to do arbitrages between false and true. Particularly when dealing with god(s).

A first step would be to agree on a definition of god, thus it might easier to see what's false and what's true.

What would be your definition of god ?

Thanks Axel_Dunor for answered may post.

I believe in reincarnation and I know that my spirit or soul is having physical experiences in this world (third density).
For me God is all in union with the One, this means all Consciousness and all Existence in Creation, as the "C's" mentioned in the following transcripts:

Session 960203
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?
A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth?
Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?
A: Not this group.
Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?
A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the
Fallen Angel?
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.
Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."
Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of
falling?
A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?
A: Pleasure for the self.
Q: (L) How many people on the planet know what you are teaching us?
A: A few.
Q: (L) Are we "special" in some way to receive this?
A: All are special.

Session 950617
A: If there's no end and no beginning, then what do you have?
Q: (L) No point. (J) The here and now.
A: The here and now which is also the future and the past. Everything that was, is and
will be, all at once. [(J) As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be...] This is
why... [(J) world without end, amen.] this is why only a very few of your third density
persons have been able to understand space travel, because even though traveling into
space in your third density is every bit as third density as lying on your bed at night in
your comfortable home, the time reference is taken away. Something that you hold
very close to your bosom as if it were your mother. And, it is the biggest illusion that
you have. We have repeatedly told you over and over that there is no time, and yet, of
course, you have been so brainwashed into this concept that you cannot get rid of it no
matter what you do, now can you? Imagine going out into space. You'd be lost when
confronted with reality that everything is completely all at one? Would you not? Picture
yourself floating around in space!
Q: (L) I don't want to. (J) There is also no space! (T) Does the sphere keep
expanding... as the circle expands and you turn the circle 180 ', you get a sphere. As
the sphere continues to expand it, you take a point on the outer edge of the sphere in
order to take the sphere about itself, you get a donut, an ever expanding inner tube. (L)
With a black hole in the middle! (SV) Why does it have to be a black hole? (J) It's a
spiral. (T) If you take that and twist it, you get an even larger inner tube. It just
continues to expand and encompasses more space...
A: And now, when you merge densities, or traverse densities, what you have is the
merging of physical reality and ethereal reality, which involves thought form versus
physicality. When you can merge those perfectly, what you realize then, is that the
reason there is no beginning and no end is merely because there is no need for you to
contemplate a beginning or an end after you have completed your development. When
you are at union with the One at Seventh density, that is when you have accomplished
this and then there is no longer any need for difference between physical and ethereal
forms.

Session 961221
A: The beginning emerges from the end, and vice versa.
Q: (L) And what is the beginning and what is the end?
A: Union with the One.
Q: (L) What is the One?
A: 7th density, i.e.: all that is, and is not.

Session 970405
Q: (L) Ok, so he made reference to this field as though each individual had one; the
field is borrowed. Where is the field borrowed from?
A: Density number 7.
Q: (L) Ok, that's the highest density, number 7. That's "God." (TR R) The "Creator."
A: No, it is "union with the one."
Q: (TR A.) Does it represent itself being manifested just in life? Does it stand for life? Is
it an example of the life? Of living? Something that's living?
A: Not well put, but, what it is, is the animation force of consciousness at all levels and
in all representations.

Session 970405
Q: In a cosmic sense, cosmic consciousness, in the sense of The One Unified
Consciousness, what is the stimulus there for the ability to choose?
A: When the journey has reached union with The One, all such lessons have been
completed.

Session 970614
Q: Well, I know it's vague! You say that light is 7th density. You say that gravity is
God, and God and 7th density are the same, and...
A: No. 7th density is "union with the One."
Q: What is the distinction between union with the One and God?
A: Only at 7th density is God unified.
Q: When God 'dis-unifies,' or 'destabilizes,' or 'disperses,' where, and I know 'where'
is not the right term, what density is then manifested?
A: Wrong concept totally.
Q: What is the RIGHT concept?
A: Well, first of all, God does not destabilize or disperse, for that matter. Purge the
linear inner concept.
Q: Okay, I am purging. All just simply is. At 7th density there is union with the One. At
6th density there is... what? An equal balance of dark and light, or being and
non-being, is that correct?
A: Pure consciousnesses no need to physicalise.
Q: And, I think that there are the 3 ethereal densities, and the 3 material densities, and
the middle density, the variable physical/ethereal density...
A: Close.

Session 971007
A: As we have stated, the greatest danger has passed for now. And, as we have
stated, there is resistance to the awareness of the fact that sensitivity is greater and
power potential is greater, and ability is greater, that the soul is stronger because it has
experienced more incarnations, and all of these other factors. This is a difficult time, as
it is for all in 3rd density at this stage of life, as there are pressures coming from
elsewhere in 3rd density and 4th density. And, this is the final stage of the blossoming
of the soul in each incarnation. Therefore, there is resistance, even resistance to these
words. It is all part of the learning process.
Q: Well, I have observed that whatever we resist seems to cause us to suffer.
A: This is true, but suffering comes in differing degrees.
Q: And, it all seems to relate to our resistance to who and what we REALLY are and
to doing things from a higher level of direction rather than the emotional programming.
A: That is true. All is lesson, and each lesson is one more step on the road to union
with the One.

I agree with Axel_Dunor in that "gods" is not a specific term. It is an old word, used by people in an old time, so, to find its meaning, we would have to consider the conception of "gods" through the ages, and how those conceptions have multiplied and changed.

In Bringers of the Dawn, the Pleiadeans explained that, in our past, we gave the "god" label to many entities that made impressions of being "higher" or "superior." From Chapter 3:
"Who Your Gods Are"

There are many misconceptions about the idea of godhood. The universes are full of intelligent beings who have, over time, evolved and developed all sorts of capabilities and functions to serve their needs to express themselves creatively. The importance behind existence and consciousness is creativity, and creativity takes many forms.

Eons ago, Earth was but a thought in the minds of great beings who had set before themselves the task of creating new forms of existence. Many of these beings affected the creation of this universe, and you have termed them God. In actuality, they were extraterrestrial light-bearing energies far removed from Prime Creator. We rarely use the term God with a big G. If we were to use that term, we would be referring to the entity we know as Prime Creator. Prime Creator, in its own personal implosion through love, endowed all things with consciousness. All things are Prime Creator on Prime Creator's journey.

We see ourselves as an extension of Prime Creator - always gathering information, going off on adventures, and doing whatever we need to do to make our lives more interesting and challenging so that we can feed Prime Creator. As we feed Prime Creator through our schemes and our endeavors, we endow Prime Creator with greater energy to give to new creations.
The book explains that one potential problem we face is that if 4D STS emerges overtly, as a physical presence on Earth (lands in spaceships and makes contact), very many people, modern as they may be, will still proclaim them to be "gods."

You may decide that All That Is, Prime Creator, or 7th density is the only "god." In that case, all extensions, portions, fragements, etc. of God might be termed "false," in a sense.

You may also decide that God is reflected in all things, and in this sense, there are no false gods.

With these ideas in mind, we can grasp the outrageous absurdity of George Bush's claims that God told him to do things.

Back
Top Bottom