for whom the bicycle bell tolls

The rabbit

The Cosmic Force
Have to write it because it happened last night as crazy as it is.

Laying in bed last night , my face turned towards the wall and had not reached anywhere near sleep state , i hear a bicycle bell ring twice. ding ding.

The type of cricking ring when the top of the bicycle bell itself is screwed a little to tight to give it a true dring ding tone ringing sound. Hope you know what I mean by this.
This sound came from directly behind me in the room where our table stands.

All wonderful , but we dont have anything that rings like this in the apartment , never mind near the table or on it.

hmmm

Many people have reported the sound of bells in relation to spirit visitations.

Is there anyone from your past who is now passed over that you might associate with the ringing of a bicycle bell? Someone from your childhood perhaps?

What kind of feelings/images did you have upon hearing the bell?

PepperFritz said:
Many people have reported the sound of bells in relation to spirit visitations.

Is there anyone from your past who is now passed over that you might associate with the ringing of a bicycle bell? Someone from your childhood perhaps?

What kind of feelings/images did you have upon hearing the bell?

Hi PepperFritz

Usually its knocking on doors in our family , but I made a phone call today to family HQ who usually mention deaths during the conversation if any , and nothing turned up there.

Growing up in a relatively financially poor background I never got near a cycle until way into my teens and presently im trying to remember if there were person/s who may have been in my life who had such a bike with a rusty criking ring to its bell. Still in that process , again nothing yet.

So thank you for suggesting that as an aproach.

Feelings ? Well i did not get a fright , or jump in anyway , just new instantly it was a bicycle bell that was in the type of condition that ive mentioned. Rusty , or top tightened to much for it to truly ring out. Could be describing myself maybe :huh:

But here is a thing , in the last two week a number of what would normaly be called strange things have manifested ,

one being a very large electric shock in my left hand , in the area above my little finger and the one next to it. the shock was above these fingers and up to my wrist bone.

I am use to getting more than my fair of shocks from build up of static , but this was definitely a full blown electric one as if from an electrical point.right up to the wrist bone.

I was not touching anything electrical and it was no static charge it was a powerful electric shock. I let out a very loud OW!!!

Another strange one was one evening while talking to three other people about a window in the room , the sliding frame on this same window started to shake / rattle in a very strong way for about 5 seconds. No one seemed to jump out of their skin when this happened , nor make much comment about it when it was over.

The window behind this sliding frame (frame is used as mosquito protection with netting inside of it) was closed tightly and there was no wind etc.

Thirdly a few weeks before this incident in this same room i was working on my computer and at the corner of my right eye , saw a walking human figure which crossed the room.

Again I was not shocked and I was too engrossed in what I was reading on the computer that I did not give it any more attention other than to make a note.

There are other events which seem to be happening in front of me and I have been thinking along the lines of some kind of bleed through / merging of realities.

I dont think its a case of im reading to much into anything , these things are blatantly happening litteraly under my nose and in someone elses life maybe they would freak out , but in a persons life who has read Laura´s collective works it doesnt seem that weird or unusual.

The why as always , to date , I dont fully know although I can theorise of course.

I find it all very interesting. Not the Electric shock though that hurt! :cry:

Ok one last weird thing.

A few months back i started to feel very uncomfortable in my tail bone area as if it was growing . I couldnt lye on my back (Still cant) nor sit upright without the tail bone area making itself known to me :)

Any ways the growth feeling has stopped but the the discomfort has not.

Heres the weird part. During this time I rang my mother up one day , and as the conversation usually starts I asked her how things were. Her reply was that she couldnt sleep because she was feeling discomfort in here tail bone area and so on!!!!!!!!!

Sorry PepperFritz Ive gone a lot further than just this bycycle bell manifestation , but my thanks for your response as I will now try and think of connections I may have to such.

The rabbit said:
But here is a thing , in the last two week a number of what would normaly be called strange things have manifested ,

one being a very large electric shock in my left hand , in the area above my little finger and the one next to it. the shock was above these fingers and up to my wrist bone.

I am use to getting more than my fair of shocks from build up of static , but this was definitely a full blown electric one as if from an electrical point.right up to the wrist bone.

I was not touching anything electrical and it was no static charge it was a powerful electric shock. I let out a very loud OW!!!

I'm not sure what may have caused the shock but the area that you described corresponds to the area that is innervated by the Ulnar nerve:

"Course:

The ulnar nerve comes from the medial cord of the brachial plexus, and runs inferior on the posterior and medial (posteromedial) aspects of the humerus down the arm, going behind the medial epicondyle, through the cubital tunnel, at the elbow (where it is exposed for a few centimeters, just above the joint).

Forearm

It enters the anterior (flexor/front) compartment of the forearm through the two heads of flexor carpi ulnaris and runs alongside the ulna. There it supplies one and a half muscles (flexor carpi ulnaris & medial half of flexor digitorum profundus). It soon joins with the ulnar artery, and the two travel inferiorly together, deep to the flexor carpi ulnaris muscle.

Here it gives off the following branches:

* muscular branches of ulnar nerve
* palmar branch of ulnar nerve
* dorsal branch of ulnar nerve

After it travels down the ulna, the ulnar nerve enters the palm of the hand. Unlike the median nerve which travels below the flexor retinaculum of the hand and through the carpal tunnel, the ulnar nerve and artery pass superficial to the flexor retinaculum via the ulnar canal.

Here it gives off the following branches:

* Superficial branch of ulnar nerve
* Deep branch of ulnar nerve

Cutaneous

The ulnar nerve also provides sensory innervation to the part of the hand corresponding to the fourth and fifth digits:

* Palmar branch of ulnar nerve - anterior
* Dorsal branch of ulnar nerve - posterior

Ulnar nerve entrapment

The Ulnar nerve can be trapped or pinched in various ways as it proceeds down the arm from the Brachial plexus to the ring and middle fingers. One common cause is cubital tunnel syndrome, where the tunnel runs the inner outside side of the elbow. Pinching of the nerve often causes tingling symptoms in the little and ring fingers. In some cases moderate to severe pain is experienced from pinching this nerve. Often such pins and needles sensations can be caused by sleeping wrongly on your arm, or by cycling for extended periods of time, but sometimes the problems last for days. In severe cases, surgery is performed to move the nerve.

Area of sensory innervation by the Ulnar nerve:
nerveulnar.GIF

SeekingtheTruth wrote:
I'm not sure what may have caused the shock but the area that you described corresponds to the area that is innervated by the Ulnar nerve:

Hey thanks for this , im too tired to look into the information in greater detail right now as im off to bed , but you have given me something to look into during next out of bed and up n my feet session tomorrow.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom