FOTCM - in 2012 meeting ask ?

Lucius

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello

want to ask if there will be FOTCM meeting in 2012 ?
I know that you may have lots of other important thing on mind ? but meybye there is a chance to meeting ? as It was at Barcelona conference ?

Hi Bobo. To my knowledge there is nothing programmed for the foreseeable future. As you know Laura and her family have been going through a lot lately, and still are. However I'm sure that when these things pass the future will bring new opportunities for meetings or events.

If you don't mind me asking, have you applied for FCM or were you planning to? I'm not saying you should, just that I thought it was curious you asked about a meeting while not being a member yourself. :)

Windmill knight said:
Hi Bobo. To my knowledge there is nothing programmed for the foreseeable future. As you know Laura and her family have been going through a lot lately, and still are. However I'm sure that when these things pass the future will bring new opportunities for meetings or events.

If you don't mind me asking, have you applied for FCM or were you planning to? I'm not saying you should, just that I thought it was curious you asked about a meeting while not being a member yourself. :)

I dont know if I'm still a member but after situation with lux from this forum I have been "banned" from closed forum.

Back
Top Bottom