Freak waterspout sinks £30m Superyacht and kills Morgan Stanley exec: the beginning of the "triple bad day"?

Ryan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
From RT:
RT said:

VIDEO captures last moments of British millionaire’s superyacht​

Tech entrepreneur Mike Lynch and Morgan Stanley chairman Jonathan Bloomer are among six missing after their ship sank near Sicily

New CCTV footage has been released showing the final moments of the Bayesian luxury yacht before it was engulfed in a freak storm and sank off the coast of Porticello, Sicily on Monday. Six passengers, including British tech entrepreneur Mike Lynch and his friend, Morgan Stanley chairman and investment banker Jonathan Bloomer, are still missing as divers continue to search the wreckage.

The 56-meter superyacht was moored about half-a-mile off the coast when it sank in the early hours of Monday morning. It was reportedly carrying a total of 22 people – 12 crew members and ten passengers; 15 people have so far been rescued, including Lynch’s wife, who owns the ship. One person has been confirmed dead – Recaldo Thomas, the ship’s chef.

On Wednesday, Italian media reported that two additional bodies have been found inside the ship, but their identities have yet to be confirmed. The Italian Coastguard believes that all the missing persons could still be inside the boat as they would not have had much time to escape the vessel, which is said to have sunk quickly.

In the CCTV footage released on Tuesday, the iconic aluminum mast of the ship, which stood at a record 72 meters, can be seen in the distance before completely disappearing into the sea in a matter of minutes.

The incident has reportedly left industry experts “at a loss,” according to The Independent, as the luxury yacht was presumed to have top-class fittings and safety features, which should have prevented the tragedy.

Matthew Schanck, a maritime rescue expert, told the outlet that if the tragedy was indeed caused by extreme weather and what appears to be a waterspout, it could be classified as a ‘black swan event’ – a rare and unpredictable situation that is often considered unavoidable.

Meanwhile, rescuers have continued their efforts to enter the yacht, which is said to be lying nearly intact on the seafloor, to search for the missing persons. However, their attempts have been hampered by the “very confined” spaces, according to fire department spokesman Luca Cari. Given that divers are limited to 12-minute underwater shifts and debris is preventing access to the ship’s cabins, rescuers have also deployed remotely controlled underwater vehicles to aid in the search.

Did this remind anyone else of the following?
C's Session 30th July 1994 said:
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it [war between fourth-density forces] has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
C's Session 28th February 1998 said:
Q: (L) I want to know something about this weird weather. There have been a LOT of sightings in Gulf Breeze and falling fireballs out in Colorado, strange weather, but, to open the door to this, is there anymore to be said about the increased UFO activity and the weather and all the other things going on at present?
A: Review early transcripts and predictions, leaving aside "time" frames.
Q: One of the earlier sessions made the statement 'space invasion in 4 to 6 years.' That was said in 1994, which is 4 years ago. What is the deal on the space invasion situation?
A: Lessons are to be learned by observation closely.
C's Session 22nd July 2010 said:
Q: [..] (L) Alright then. So what's next? Everybody wants to know why this consortium bought up all the cocoa beans in Europe?
A: Once again the wishful thinking disease strikes!
Q: (L) What do you mean by that?
A: They actually think that people are going to care about chocolate!
Q: (Burma Jones) So they know that everything's about to fly apart and they’re just thinking, "Let's get this precious commodity before it happens!"
(L) Maybe they don't KNOW that things are going to totally fly apart. Maybe they think that some things are going to fall apart, and they think they're going to make a killing on chocolate. But they don't know how bad it's going to be because they've seriously underestimated what's going on.
A: It is not a good time to be a psychopath!
Q: {laughter} (L) So that's kind of like the BP people. By being psychopaths, they really screwed up. They are the ones holding the bag for what's coming down the pike weather-wise.
(Perceval) It's like you said as well about finding the trait of the psychopath is their inability to perceive the future consequences of their actions. They're gonna get some serious consequences.
C's Session 7th November 2015 said:
Q: (Perceval) Similar to that... Hurricane Rita on 9/11?
A: Yes
Q: (L) And it's funny: Everybody forgets about the fact that there was this hurricane there at that time.
(Pierre) Going straight to Manhattan, and then it turns!

(Niall) The one that hit Yemen was the first one ever to hit there.
(Perceval) Yeah, the first one to make landfall.
(Chu) So, that could mean they had some help from the 4D quarters.
A: Yes. We told you that the battles would be disguised as weather.
C's Session 11th August 2018 said:
Q: (Pierre) At the end of the World Cup final, there was a very big storm. Was it just a weather event, or was there something behind that?
A: At this point "weather events" are ubiquitous and all part of the same general phenomenon of the Wave.
C's Session 3rd August 1996 said:
Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."
Q:
(T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.
A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Wow, @Ryan, this is excellent, thanks for finding the quoted sessions.
When I heard about the sinking of this latest group, I reflected on the billionaires that perished in Titanic “Sub” implosion last year and the C’s “bad day” statements.

We are not the only ones seeing the “hidden forces” behind these occurrences.
I saw this post on social media , and saved it for this moment apparently.
5AD5B049-11E8-45B4-8462-2D994725C551.jpeg

C's Session 3rd August 1996 said:

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."
Q:
(T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.
A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

They called it a 'black swan' event.

Well, Trump surviving that assassination attempt was also a 'black swan' event as far as I can see.

Cs told us this year was gonna be a doozy.

Doing a cursory search on this guy, he was involved in creating companies that were then sold that made him a lot of money, but then he's been accused of fraud in both the US and the UK, might not be connected at all, but I found it curious that we had that IT problem a few weeks ago, and then a few weeks later, this guy goes down, just as quickly.

Wow, @Ryan, this is excellent, thanks for finding the quoted sessions.
When I heard about the sinking of this latest group, I reflected on the billionaires that perished in Titanic “Sub” implosion last year and the C’s “bad day” statements.

We are not the only ones seeing the “hidden forces” behind these occurrences.
I saw this post on social media , and saved it for this moment apparently.
View attachment 100485
During the Olympic Games this year when we see the head of Marie-Antoinette, we hear a song that says: A mort tous les aristocrates! That is to mean: Death to all aristocrats.

The message is clear.

Doing a cursory search on this guy, he was involved in creating companies that were then sold that made him a lot of money, but then he's been accused of fraud in both the US and the UK, might not be connected at all, but I found it curious that we had that IT problem a few weeks ago, and then a few weeks later, this guy goes down, just as quickly.

The plot thickens!
I see @Metrist posted this article on another thread:
The headline reads:

Mike Lynch is missing after a yacht sank. In a bizarre coincidence, his fraud codefendant died 2 days earlier.​

• Stephen Chamberlain, the codefendant in Mike Lynch's fraud trial, died after being struck by a car.
  • The incident occurred two days before Lynch's yacht sunk off the coast of Sicily.
  • Chamberlain and Lynch were both acquitted in a high-profile US fraud trial.[…]
The next post has some interesting sleuthing and observations done by @Metrist, as well as a video of a news segment.

Perhaps the mods could consider merging them here?

The "triple bad day" is a kind of pattern that goes through my head all the time. It pops up here and there when I try to sort out all the information coming in...

When I think about the current situation in Germany, we have e.g:
RKI files => Covid scam, mass migration and the VISA disclosure, and the financial situation (CUM-Ex, the Green-Agenda, ...).
And the more I think about it, the more I think it will be from three completely different areas.

I can imagine the following:

- (sky) Political => Trump story (sky because of flying bullet)
- (sea) Weather: => your post @Ryan (it's one of three, not three in one?)
- (land) war in Ukraine/Israel

Or it could be something completely different. Like internet/weather/elections?

Anyway, thanks for putting it together. It creates new ways of thinking for me.

Back
Top Bottom