Fukushima False Flag?

Revolucionar

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I'm interested in a discussion on a most dreadful topic: the Japan 3/11 earthquake, and subsequent tsunami and nuclear disaster.
This guy, Jim Stone, presents a hard case against the official story and suggest that there was no 9.1 earthquake, and that the reactors at Fukushima couldn't have sustained such devastation merely from a tsunami, rather that a small nuclear device, put there by an Israeli security firm under the guise of stereoscopic cameras, was set off in the reactors and caused the whole ordeal.
He goes on to speculate that the Israeli government did this as a warning to Japan because they offered to enrich uranium for Iran.
This would also explain all the inconsistencies in japan's government's attitude, and all the coverups, because they're probably held ransom to another, worse attack.

_http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html
Check out this link, and tell us what you think!

P.S. I realized a funny thing while i was writing this : Fukushima false flag- F F F - F is the 6. letter of the alphabet, so - 666. just a thought :huh:

This theory actually emerged soon after the event.

It's disinformation to entice people back into believing that man is in control and all is right in the world.

If you read it carefully you'll see that it's a lot of conjecture based on carefully selected information.

Explain why there's no structural damage from a 9.1 earthquake a few dozen kilometers away.
Explain how a nuclear power plant can go into an unstoppable meltdown from a 5 m tsunami.
Explain how the Israelis had a live feed from inside the plant while all of it was going on, and the evidence of stuxnet.
Study this in detail, please, coz it's not as easy as you make it out to be.

P.S. I know when this emerged, but I only recently emerged on this forum :)

Revolucionar said:
Explain why there's no structural damage from a 9.1 earthquake a few dozen kilometers away.
Explain how a nuclear power plant can go into an unstoppable meltdown from a 5 m tsunami.
Explain how the Israelis had a live feed from inside the plant while all of it was going on, and the evidence of stuxnet.
Study this in detail, please, coz it's not as easy as you make it out to be.

P.S. I know when this emerged, but I only recently emerged on this forum :)

The depth of the quake and the strength of the buildings.
The tsunami destroyed the infrastructure of the reactor buildings.
The Israelis have made a name for themselves in providing security in many areas of the world.

Why is it that when natural disasters occur the "alternative" explanation is usually that it was a nuke.

Rather than start by asking others to provide an explanation as to why the alternative theories don't work, it's better, I think, to explain why the alternative theories do work. Alternatively, first look for ways that the official story can be the most likely one.

It was a 9.1 earthquake not so far away, and the people in offices are still typing on their computers?
Doesn't seem plausible. Did you see the destruction from a 6.7 in Kobe? 9.1 is infinitely stronger and was only 15 km deeper, 50 km further away. From Wikipedia, about 9.0 earthquakes:
"Near or at total destruction - severe damage or collapse to all buildings. Heavy damage and shaking extends to distant locations over a thousand kilometers from epicenter. Permanent changes in ground topography. Death toll usually over 50,000."
In Japan, no visible structural damage caused by the earthquake.
I guess the Japanese build with "tritanium alloys" or some other star trek novelty :/

Fukushima; another conspiracy?

I found this article interesting. Although it's a bit light on facts, there are many interesting hyper-linked articles cited. Perhaps other people here know some more?

Fukushima: The Asian 911
_http://jinnwe.com/quest.php?id=419

Interesting article. Didn't know up until now that the Fukushima disaster happened exactly a year after Japan publicly announced it's support for the Palestinian state.
But i guess that people here already made up their minds about this disaster, and it seems there will be no discussion.

Revolucionar said:
Interesting article. Didn't know up until now that the Fukushima disaster happened exactly a year after Japan publicly announced it's support for the Palestinian state.
But i guess that people here already made up their minds about this disaster, and it seems there will be no discussion.

Well, lets make some conclusions about what you are trying to say and see how it fits into the picture of what is actually a matter of facts.

If i get you right, you suspect that the 9,1 earthquake actually was something different because of the observed magnitude of damage that do not fit into what you think must have happend when a 9,1 quake strike. To come to this conclusion, you have to ignore every seismographic measurement in the world that provided the data to calculate the earthquake. Further, to make your theory fit into the picture that something actually was recorded, the alternative explanation must be, that the so called "earthquake" was artificial and therefore, the preliminary tremors were also artificial. The fact, that the earthquake happend in 32km depth must imply, that some kind of technology can reach that depth and can release enough energy to cause the earthquake. To make the connection to Israel, you must believe that whatever technology can cause such an earthquake, the decision to start an false flag like this, the planning and the realization must have happend within one year. At this point, a nuke seems not plausible anymore, because to reach 32km in such a short period is technically impossible with earthly standard technology. Some kind of fancy future beam weapon is what is left and then HAARP will become the usual suspect. But if you going to learn about what HAARP can and cannot do, this possibility also vanish. OK, a super powerful unknown deathray that can release energy that is equal to 780 MILLION Hiroshima bombs or 9300 Gigatons of TNT or 77 times the amount of energy the world currently consumes in one year. Maybe they hide this deathray on the moon and this is the real reason why the moon shines so bright.

And if you think about the number of nuclear reactors in the world, 437 in 2012, and think about the statistics regarding "almost catastrophes", "minor incidents" and real big shite (as others did), you will realize, that such an incident fits perfectly into the statistic and furthermore, you will realize, that no false flag will be needed to make half of the earth a little "brighter" when something unexpected happens to the world infrastructure and those plants will have to look after themselves. Fukushima is everywhere.

If you follow your own line of thinking, the guys who allegedly staged this false flag attack, must be so unbelievable powerfull, that such an act will become ridiculous for the reason you suggested. To punish Japan because they support the Palestinian state? You have to bend your mind and find dozens of explanations about why and how and so on that you will run into even more difficulties to explain and make it sound rational until you completely run off track.

And that is what it comes down to if you really think about it:

Kniall said:
This theory actually emerged soon after the event.

It's disinformation to entice people back into believing that man is in control and all is right in the world.

If you read it carefully you'll see that it's a lot of conjecture based on carefully selected information.

Back
Top Bottom