FUNCTIONAL STATE CORRECTORS

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Someone send me a link this morning about the functional state correctors and I was wondering if someone has experienced them.

I found a link in English for those fsc. It has been developped by a Russian. About inventor of FSCs Sergey Koltsov

Sergei Koltsov is a great Russian physicist who graduated from the mathematics faculty of Moscow University. He worked for a long time in the aerospace sector, where he was in charge of the development of flight control algorithms for the Russian space shuttle "Buran". Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, the project was closed. With a disability certificate for hypertension, Sergei Koltsov could not pursue his career: long days and nights of work in deplorable conditions got the better of him.

Koltsov realized that his health had become critical: almost all of his blood vessels had been compromised. But he refused to act in the traditional way. His fighting character pushed him to start his own research to find a way to fight against his health problems. Thus he decided to develop his own simple to use health-restoring device.

His holistic approach to health has led him to view the human body as a complex program. According to him, "the human body is a biological system", and "in every system, the most important thing is the transfer of information", even if the functioning of a biological system is undoubtedly much more complex than that of a spaceship.

After Koltsov launched his project, many Russian scientists began to agree with him. Thus, Koltsov was able to rely on a solid basis of scientific studies dealing with the connections that exist between all living beings, as well as man's place in the Universe, and whose conclusion was that: man is an integral part of a complex and infinite system. A quantum, metaphysical approach, according to which we are in constant interaction with the Unity or the Whole, and where the interaction rests on the exchange of energy and therefore information. This approach served as a starting point for the studies that thirty years later led to the design of these amazing devices, called Functional State Correctors.

For a long time, Sergei Koltsov fed the idea of developing an information transmission device to act on human physiology and water. He was closely interested in chronobiology, quantum physics, quantum medicine*, the work of scalar waves, and research on the Earth's magnetic field and water memory.

[...]

I took a quick look at the website and it appears that someone can do a kind of dowsing to see which of the following FSC's is for you, or you can just pick whichever takes your fancy. Below is one of the pricier ones. I don't like the look of some the claims, although i may be mistaken:

FSC « GREEN TARA. KAILASH »
TaraVerte-2.jpg

FSC « Green Tara. Kailash » promotes:

• Spiritual evolution of its user
  • Connection and communication with the Universe
  • Symbolic renaissance of the soul
  • Opening of the spiritual heart
  • Enlargement of consciousness
  • Erasing of toxic memories
  • Acceptance of self
  • Vibrations of kindness, compassion, calm and peace
  • Elimination of negative energy and information impacts at all levels
  • Development of intuition
  • Acceptance of past choices and mistakes
  • Removal of psychological barriers

The FSC « Green Tara. Kailash » diffuses information of water from the famous source of water that gushes out on the Green Tara hillside of Kailash Mountain in Tibet.

The Functional State Corrector (FSC) is a magnetic device, which constantly diffuses information favorable to all living forms.

All Functional State Correctors (FSC)

• Protect from electromagnetic radiation
  • Increase resistance and adaptability to negative factors of the environment
  • Structure water or any other liquid, including the liquids of our body
  • Restore energy balance and promote inner harmony
  • Promote revitalization and well-being

Aren't some of those benefits highlighted above qualities that you actually have to earn, via work? Anyway, that's just one product, and i have no real idea how they're supposed to work. It appears that you just have them around:

Any FSC can be used:

• To structure water into a bioactive state by transmitting the beneficial information recorded on each corrector.
  • To get an optimal protection protects from the harmful effects of the environment, electromagnetic radiation (EMF), parasites, viruses and many more by carrying on yourself and drinking the structured water
  • To get healing the energies that each cell of our body uses to function
  • To regulate acid-base balance

It sounds a bit like other energy therapies but its claims are a little suspect...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom