G Edward Griffin????

tridean

Jedi Master
Hi All,
I did some searches on this forum, even on Google, and was unable to find much on where people saw G Edward Griffin, and by that, I mean in comparison to say Alex Jones, David Ike and so forth. Does this group see Griffin in the same light as Jones etc, or do you think he is more down to earth? I find him to be a good source of information without as much of the fear tactics shown by Jones, but at the same time I see Jones and Griffin often flying the same flags.

Thanks Dean

Oh, P.S,, if in fact there is extensive postings on my question in this forum, please send me the link. I couldn't find anything in my searches

Cheers

There is some information about him on Wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American film producer, author, and political lecturer. Starting as a child actor, he became a radio station manager before age 20. He then began a career of producing documentaries and books on often-debated topics like cancer, Noah's ark, and the Federal Reserve, as well as on right-libertarian views of the U.S. Supreme Court, terrorism, subversion, and foreign policy.

Since the 1970s, Griffin has promoted Laetrile as a killer of cancer cells, a view not accepted by a majority of scientists. He has also promoted the Durupınar site as hosting the original Noah's ark, against skeptics as well as near-Ararat Creationists. He has opposed the Federal Reserve since the 1960s, saying it constitutes a banking cartel and an instrument of war and totalitarianism. In 2002, Griffin founded the individualist network Freedom Force International.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Edward_Griffin

A couple of years ago, I came across one of his movies A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17 while searching for alternative cancer cures. The story of Vitamin B17, as he calls it, is interesting in its own right. Griffin sees cancer as a deficiency disease - which is probably accurate, but finds a solution in a single substance. Having learnt more about nutrition and detoxification since then, I can see that it is a little off. Although I do wonder to what extent the apricot seed therapy would be successful in those who already have cancer...

I've also noticed that one of his favourite topics is federal reserve and the banking system. There is one movie that comes up: Creature From Jekyll Island - A Second Look at the Federal Reserve.

Haven't watched it in full to dig into the content but it's only an interview with Griffin. There are certainly better ones on this topic, for example:
- Money As Debt
- Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve.

If you asked me for a speculative gut feeling, I would say, "Eep." but it would need to be substantiated with some more careful research.

Thanks. I subscribe to his newsletter and he covers many topics, especially Swine Flu of late, Fiat money, Corrupt politicians and so on, however he is not the sort of person who will pull out his foghorn and scream at the elite as they march into their bilderberg meetings, if you know what I mean, but he does cover a lot of this information and what surprises me is the amount of information regarding Alex Jones and his like on this forum but very little on Griffin. It's almost as if Jones very own fear tactics is what gets him noticed. Anyway, it matters little I suppose, I try and keep an open mind.

If anyone is interested Griffins sites are
http://www.realityzone.com/index.html
http://www.realityzone.com/un.html (unfiltered news which is the newsletter I subscribe to)

Here is a link to the new Chemtrails movie he is associated with:

First part of 7 prts of the documentary itself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxiYbTxSx4o&feature=related

It's pretty good with measurements of aluminum, barium and strontium contamination that are horrible. This stuff is apparently killing all kinds of life including people. I found it most interesting that monsanto appears to be ready with aluminum-resistant GMO seeds, presumably for when organic produce can no longer be grown due to soil/water contamination. The video might make a good sott offering.

Back
Top Bottom