Gaining Knowledge, but at What Cost?

Pecha

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I've been thinking about the consequences of gaining knowledge and one of the ideas that came to my mind is that though it gives protection by increasing psychic defense, it in turn may drive spiritual entities that have been attached to you another unfortunate individual who does not have as much knowledge yet.

This has reaffirmed what the Cs have said about not sharing knowledge and putting others on the step one left being STS. It becomes STO once knowledge is shared.

I apologize if this seems obvious already to some of you 😅. I had a personal aha moment and it made it click much more for me.

I've been thinking about the consequences of gaining knowledge and one of the ideas that came to my mind is that though it gives protection by increasing psychic defense, it in turn may drive spiritual entities that have been attached to you another unfortunate individual who does not have as much knowledge yet.

Hi pecha! Well, perhaps, but we can't know that for sure. For all we know, attachments that are driven away may have a moment of clarity and may choose to go into the light rather than attach themselves elsewhere. And if they do go to someone else, then surely that's the lesson of that other person and the 'natural' order of things. They wouldn't attach themselves to someone who didn't have a matching frequency. Likewise, someone who had a frequency that was 'asking' for an attachment wouldn't be without one for long - and apparently that's the case with most people on this planet.

What I've understood is that there's always some level of "agreement" for entities getting attached. Unresolved issues on a psychological/spiritual/physical level that makes your vibrational frequency -level of being- more suitable for them. Perhaps not much different how some individuals are for example more suscepible to viral infections through their own unhealthy life choises.

You apply the knowledge and become more protected against things that are not good for you - like seasonal flu virus. Similarly through unhealthy life choises (bad diet, psychological issues etc.) you accept that your health can become more compromised. So if someone else get attached by spirit because you're less 'fit' for them, and instead chooses someone else, it wouldn't be imo no different than in case of seasonal flu hitting others more vulnerable to it (what I mean that it's not your responsibility or in your hands to stop this happening).

And as above, so below, so perhaps there's not so much difference in terms of 'nuts and bolts' actions (putting your life in order) whether getting protected against virus or attachment, or any other issue that compromises your health - it's all connected!

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
You apply the knowledge and become more protected against things that are not good for you - like seasonal flu virus. Similarly through unhealthy life choises (bad diet, psychological issues etc.) you accept that your health can become more compromised. So if someone else get attached by spirit because you're less 'fit' for them, and instead chooses someone else, it wouldn't be imo no different than in case of seasonal flu hitting others more vulnerable to it (what I mean that it's not your responsibility or in your hands to stop this happening).

It's interesting that you compare the flu virus to spiritual entities. That analogy is a really apt one!

And there are probably plenty of attachments 'flying around' anyway that will find hosts that are suitable. You could also think of it in this way: with knowledge and applying it, you yourself become more 'attachment-free' and thus more healthy, you evolve to see and 'do' more – and then you are more capable to help others.

I think there is a fallacy in your reasoning: just because others may be weaker doesn't mean we should allow them to drag us down to their level! You fight evil by striving towards the good. This also helps others because you give an example. So all good!

I like this little talk by Bishop Barron about the devil - except for a little Catholic gloss, I think he's dead right:

And remember that "we will do what we will do", "we are what we are".

How many of us have denied our authentic "personality", for "functioning normally" in the world that has "touched us to live".

How many times have we said "yes", when our true "impulse" would have been to say "no".

We will continue to make mistakes, of course, but we will be doing what we are.

If one is "faithful" to his "intimate" nature, learning continues as it should be.

An election and of course, nothing easy.:-)

This has reaffirmed what the Cs have said about not sharing knowledge and putting others on the step one left being STS. It becomes STO once knowledge is shared.

Actually, I think STO might be a little more nuanced. A lot depends on a person's reasons and motivations (for their actions). Whether they have an agenda for what they do. Whether they expect compensation or benefit, or not. Whether they respect free will or not.

Knowledge is like electricity, it's kind of neutral and often depends on how it's used (and I suppose a person's ability to be a 'conductor'). It has the ability to illuminate...and it can kill.

Back
Top Bottom