Gas Stove Knob opening for no Reason

DreamGod

Jedi Master
Hi, I really dont know how to explain this case, it has been hapening for several months and this is the fifth time that when my wife and I leave the house at our returning the Stove Knob its in open position, lettin the gas LP to scape. Since the first time we called a technitian and told us the stove was working right, in fact nobody can turn open the knob without pressing it first, so is not as simple. All the times we noticed about the open knob because of the smell of gas and the sound it does, acting just in time to close it, blameing each other about who left it open and my son have 18 monts and doesnt reach it, yesterday was the worst, we been out of the house all day and when I returned from work (6 hours the house alone) the smell of gas was to strong, I even turn on the light and enter into my house, It should have explote, I am and engineer and i know about this things, but it didnt happen and i rush to the kitchen and close the open knob, open all windows and door to disipate the gas.

Few weeks ago it happen to a woman we know the same thing, apparently "she left" the knob open and let out the gas all night, when she waked up and turn on the light the house explote, well part of it and she is now dead.

I dont know what to do and if this is an esotherical problem, maybe I have an entity in my house but today i will try change my stove with the garanty just in case.

Have you heard about this cases before? What can you advice?

I let a picture of a semi-lock i put so it wont open in the mean time.

Attachments

• 20130607_223913.jpg
    20130607_223913.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 6
I think you should change this gas stove as soon as possible. By the way, I went to check in Facebook the Home page of Io Mabe and there is a lot of people who are dissatisfied with them, are very mad with their technical service and think that this company is no good.

Back
Top Bottom