Geometry of divine spark by Serena Alba

A

Artemis Luna

Has anybody read "Geometry of divine spark" by Serena Alba?

I just wanted to know whether anybody here had read it and what do they think about the book.

The book teaches a technique how to balance our energetic field and protect ourselves from energetic (psychic) vampirism.

Has anybody read "Geometry of divine spark" by Serena Alba?
Hi Artemis Luna,

I came across the "Geometry of the Divine Spark" about 15 years ago. No one recommended it to me. I came across her on my way, looking for answers, to the questions I had then.

It opened new vistas for me, and therefore a handful of new questions, which showed / opened new paths for me.

What I want to emphasize The technique / tool (cheerful magic) served me well, for a while, and then I "outgrew" it and moved on.

This applies to book number 1.

Book number 2, when it came out, was a slight disappointment to me.

Namely, it is a compilation of texts from the author's blog and reader comments. No trace of the promised scientific explanation.

In addition, I had the impression over time that the author was "eaten by darkness", in the sense of the saying "If you look at evil for a long time, evil will see you."

Namely, in the first book, the author advocates the position of self-analysis, self-improvement, erasing one's own negativities with the help of "energy vampires" (on this blog they are called petty tyrants), and the tool was designed for that purpose. The author gradually slides into a warrior campaign (crusade) against every bit of "evil" (evil is defined according to the perception of each person) in order to achieve perfect purity and infinitely high personal frequency, thus creating new less defensive and more offensive tools: mantle and press).

I wish you good luck on your journey.

Hi Artemis Luna,

I came across the "Geometry of the Divine Spark" about 15 years ago. No one recommended it to me. I came across her on my way, looking for answers, to the questions I had then.

It opened new vistas for me, and therefore a handful of new questions, which showed / opened new paths for me.

What I want to emphasize The technique / tool (cheerful magic) served me well, for a while, and then I "outgrew" it and moved on.

This applies to book number 1.

Book number 2, when it came out, was a slight disappointment to me.

Namely, it is a compilation of texts from the author's blog and reader comments. No trace of the promised scientific explanation.

In addition, I had the impression over time that the author was "eaten by darkness", in the sense of the saying "If you look at evil for a long time, evil will see you."

Namely, in the first book, the author advocates the position of self-analysis, self-improvement, erasing one's own negativities with the help of "energy vampires" (on this blog they are called petty tyrants), and the tool was designed for that purpose. The author gradually slides into a warrior campaign (crusade) against every bit of "evil" (evil is defined according to the perception of each person) in order to achieve perfect purity and infinitely high personal frequency, thus creating new less defensive and more offensive tools: mantle and press).

I wish you good luck on your journey.
Hi Kika! Thank you for your feedback. I read these books about 15 years ago too, but my experience and opinion about spinning chakras clockwise and using the black sheet are positive. Good luck on your journey to you too-)

Back
Top Bottom