George Noory Wants to "Save the World"

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Gid help us! Now we know what they are up to!

Coast to Coast's Noory has the key to world peace-but he's not unlocking the door just yet.

BY IAN DEMSKY | idemsky at wweek.com

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3248/8068/

[October 4th, 2006] George Noory is the voice of Coast to Coast AM, the syndicated late-night radio show whose millions of devoted fans put the normal back in paranormal. Callers from the future, alien abductions, NASA's coverup of strange structures found on the moon-nothing's too "out there" for Noory's audience.

WW talked to the L.A.-based host this week about C2C and his debut book, Worker in the Light: Unlock Your Five Senses and Liberate Your Limitless Potential (co-written with William Birnes).

WW: In your book, you talk about harnessing the power of your listeners' collective goodwill to weaken a hurricane and expose the Beltway Snipers (who were arrested soon after). What mechanism do you think was at work?

George Noory: I've always called it a "wireless Internet." There's something out there that has an incredible ability to control, steer, push, manipulate. I think people in masses all somehow get on to this [connection] and can change events. I'm not saying we were responsible for these things, but it sure is strange that every time we really concentrate on something, it happens.

Didn't Art Bell, from whom you took the show's reins in 2003, give you a warning about using that kind of power?

Art believes in it-but he did give us a warning. He doesn't know how you can control it. I think that you can control it. I think that doing good in the long run is well worth it. So I'm going to keep doing it.

Have you thought about trying to use that power to foster world peace?

We have not tried it on Iraq yet or on terrorism-because I may want some help from some bigger people. If there are indeed consequences, I'm not sure I want to be responsible for that.

What's the weirdest call you've ever gotten?

A woman called and said that her husband, who was never late, came home very late one night and claimed that he was abducted by an alien. I said, "What else?" She said he was very sweaty. And I said, "What else did they do?" She said they stole his wedding ring. [Laughs.] I had a doctor who called and said he had just delivered a baby clown with the nose, feet and everything.

How many of your callers do you think are just making stuff up?

Without putting a direct percent on it, I would say there are a lot of people who are making up a good tale, a good story. But in the middle of that you have the person who is calling with a real story. One of the things that has made Coast to Coast so successful is that you really don't know which is which.

Let's talk about the "lucid dreaming" your book gives instructions for.

I have literally sent messages to people in my dream state who, the next day, will call me and say, "Hey, I was thinking about this." During some of my days when I wanted to date somebody, I'd send her a message and she might not have shown any interest in me, but man, a day or so later, she sure did. I can only assume it's because of that. I didn't send her any flowers!

You also give instructions for out-of-body travel. You say you did it once when you were 11 years old but haven't been able to do it since. Why should people follow your instructions then?

Other people have been able to do it. I can't, so there must be a block I haven't been able to figure out yet.

How long will you keep doing the show?

Originally, I was going to go to 2012 [when the Mayan calendar stops] and just retire. But I'm going to keep going until they carry me out on a gurney.

What's going to happen in 2012?

I don't think it will be the end of the earth, I think it'll be the beginning of something new. I think if the kind of people who listen to Coast to Coast continue to do what they do, in the long run, with a lot of little turmoil and horror in between, we're going to win out. We're not ready yet, and the timing is not ready yet to do what this audience can do. We're tuning ourselves up, and there'll be a time when we do it.

What is it?

We are going to use the power of the mind at the right time.

To do what?

Hopefully, save this planet from itself.

Laura, what do you think the mystery is?

By stating, "save this planet from itself," I infer that Noory is talking about human activity -- I don't think he would say that if he were referring to "natural" disasters and try to stop them. My guess here is that they are going to try to "call in our alien friends to save us," which is a popular idea that has been tried before. I mean, what other goal would foster agreement among his many listeners?

Oh lord, a 'George Noory Squad' saving the earth..... ~shakes head~ wonder if a person gets the chance to opt out of that 'saved earth' they are creating? Probably not, since pretty much everything he's suggested completely ignores the Free Will of others...

Wasn't it Einstien who said that you can't solve a problem with the same stupidity that caused it in the first place? 8)

He apparently hasn't heard of the reverse directed wave effect. Geezus! We are in big trouble with a narcissist like that talking to millions of gullible people!

Q: (L) Okay, now Eddie says:
'Laura brought up several comments about Love that
confused me. I do not understand how could giving love
when not being asked could harm instead of improve.' Can
you remark on this?

A: "Giving" love is not giving, in such a case.

Q: So, if you give love when you have not been asked, you are
NOT giving?

A: You are taking, as usual.

Q: When you say you are 'taking,' what are you taking?

A: Energy, a la STS.

Q: How does it come that you are taking energy from someone
by giving them love when not asked?

A: Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO
candidate by determining the needs of another.

Q: I don't understand how that means you are taking energy?

A: Because the act is then one of self-gratification. If one
"gives" where there is no request, therefore no need, this
is a free will violation! And besides, what other
motivation could there possibly be in such a scenario?!?
Think carefully and objectively about this.

Q: My thought would be that, in such a scenario, that if one
gives love to someone who has not asked or requested, that
it seems to be a desire to change the other, i.e. a desire
to control.

A: You got it!!

Q: Now he says further: 'Yes, everything is lessons and if a
person has chosen a specific path they should be allowed
to go and learn their way. But, let's say this is
happening to someone you really love. And let's say that
the person may be in a period of his life that his/her
thoughts are probably taking her/him to commit, let's say,
a murder. Don't you think that if you send this person
love, even unconsciously, that it may provide the
necessary energy (influence) to stop that murder?'
Comment please.

A: No, no, no!!! In fact, if anything, such an energy
transference even could enhance the effect.

Q: In what way?

A: Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.
In short, what he is planning to try could really create a disaster.

Laura said:
In short, what he is planning to try could really create a disaster.
Maybe that what he's trying to do or being led to do...

He is either as hapless as he sounds, or has mastered the role of being hapless. Either way no one on the show gets to say anything of importance.

anart said:
since pretty much everything he's suggested completely ignores the Free Will of others...
I was going to mention the same thing, that he pretty much forgoes the free will of everybody, assuming that they want what he wants.

I have to admit, that before I found this site, I was a C2C listener. I even subscribed to their newsletter. I am still getting them, and as I read what George writes, I see now how he is keeping the public asleep. I have everyone here and on the other affiliated sites to thank for that.

A lot of his editorials have a nice, peaceful lull to them. A story with a happy ending. When talking about living to 200 in the July 2006 issue he talks about how certainly science will evolve to the point where many of us could dream about closing in on 200 years and he wonders what this planet will be like if we don't end up killing each other.

George Noory said:
......I see rich textures and a blend of nature and technology, where we are truly in tune with the soil and the air and we are managing the subtleties of nature including weather and climate. We have learned that technology, when overused, damages the delicate balance of nature.

We will be in-touch with the various chemicals in our brains that make us who we are and we will be able to regulate our capabilities using super foods and supplements. I believe that pharmaceuticals will have a less-important role in health management and we'll finally have prevention dialed in rather than chasintg cures. We will have learned that adding more chemicals to our bodies and nature creates all new sets of side effects and conflicts. We will find that less is more because we will have gone down the road of excess.

We will have set up self-sufficient colonies in other parts of space. We will have worked out how to monitor our lives without giving up privacy and control to those who control the computers. We will have learned that humans need privacy to learn and grow. Without mistakes, we can't reach our full potential. But if past generations made a lot of mistakes before us, then we should be able to live amazing lives based on what everybody will have learned.

We should be in a great place to live life to its fullest and stay on this God-given planet we call Earth for as long as we can. And if we don't get it right in the future, maybe there will be a big warehouse of livers, hearts, kidneys, or even brains. I wonder what we'll all learn from that test?
So there you go. Don't worry about anything, it will all work out in the end. And it will be a great new adventure. And what the heck, it we do screw up, we'll have a great warehouse of livers, hearts, kidneys, or even brains? What the heck is that suppose to mean?! Oh boy, I sure feel secure now.

And he does have a huge fan club according to some of the calls I used to hear. And they are all soooooo asleep. OSIT.

Lynne

I'm always weary when I hear people, scientists or "visionaries" applauding the possibilitiy of extenting corporial life.

First there is the feeling that everyone who does so is plainly exposing their fear of death. It is not pretty to see. It's always at the surface, in plain site, you almost smell it when you hear it.

Second: Not once, not even ONCE, have I heard from these people the reason WHY they'd want to live 200 or plus years. To do what exactly? Buy more product? Extra "time" to think things over? Accumulate more 3D facts? Mind you, it seems some people have managed to Observe quite a bit in short lifetimes, while others may require more time to get around to it. And the question remains: would they get around to it, having more time? Makes one wonder if short lifetimes are a catalyst to engage.

Considering how most octogenerians spend their time, it seems that if you imagine a continuation of physical breakdown with respect to aging, life extension becomes an obrogation of sorts, a hellish existence: living in a physical world where you cannot interface to it with the body you occupy. Trapped. (Unless, of course, you know better).

The first point is most important, with nary a glance at the second from proponents (as I have found so far).

A not-too-bad book, fiction, was written by Bruce Sterling that explores this topic: "Distraction". Apty named.

Another interesting book is Samson Orion's Manifest.0. It goes into the reason and use of "body" in 3D. It is a supposed channeled work, but touches upon a lot of knowledge scattered in different works. Almost a compendium. There were some rather alarming things in this book, but I found some corroborration via Topper and Al-Aribi. Some of which is commented on by Laura.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom