German New Medicine

I hope you don't mind, but I decided to continue our conversation on this thread.
My outlook and understanding of how our Intelligently Designed physiology works, is a complete 180 degree turn from the accepted Main stream Medicine, and is interconnected with all systems in our bodies, but everything starts from our unique "Perception".

The questions you asked below are super interesting.
The answers I may have for you will require YOUR own detective work, contemplation, and introspective participation.
I am going to totally involve you, and I LOVE that this is your signature, under your posts:

"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."
— Benjamin Franklin

Here we go:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

Is this genetic change something of an inevitable event, ‘celestial’ in nature? Is Covid a materialization of the genetic change or a reaction to a lab effort to contain and control it?
Did you know that the "belief" of feeling achy,tired, snotty, hot, and coughing, as an inevitable, celestial event, is how "influenza" got it's name?
"
From Latin influentia, “to flow into”; in medieval times, intangible fluid given off by stars was believed to affect humans. The Italian influenza referred to any disease outbreak thought to be influenced by stars.

In 1414
, French chroniclers used similar terms to describe an epidemic that affected up to 100,000 people in Paris. They said it originated from vent puant et tout plein de froidure, or a “smelly and cold wind.” The term influenza became commonplace to describe the disease, at least in Britain, in the mid-1700s"

The C's have told us time and time again, that we WILL advance into a higher form, 4th Density, in Service to Others, if we do the work, solve the puzzles, and learn to surf!

Does acquiring real Knowledge, based on TRUE Reality, perhaps "anchor" us and give us a solid more "dense" foundation we can trust and rely upon?
The ability to stand firmly upon The Knowledge gained, and maybe get farther into the future than we perhaps did "before"?

So, from what I have been observing so far in my life:

Nature takes all opportunities to turn "Dog shit into Honey".
Watch the bees...

No good opportunity goes to waste in Nature.
She is the Mother of Intelligent Design on this Planet.
So, maybe.....
...when in 2017, those first experimental injections changed the human DNA in all of the Fort Detrick guinea pig soldiers, and they went on to spread it across the world, within WEEKS, I would hazard a guess that Mother Nature said something like:
"Game ON, A$$h@les"
"Look what I can unlock NOW!" and
"Thanks for the upgraded molecular KEYS!"
and maybe, "Here, hold my Beer"
In August-September of 2019, South Africa, I was very sick with something very similar to Covid. I was not hospitalised but it took some six weeks for the dry cough to stop.
Now, this next part is where people get really offended, and usually shut me down.

The basic understanding of Natural responses goes against ALL the victim hood programming that has been done by the Medical/Big Pharma/Corporate Control Machine.

There was a nano moment in time, where your Psyche, got shocked, said "NO" to reality, and that instant, set a system of biological responses to work.
A state of being "sick" is part of that victim mind control programming.

Ok, hope your still with me:
In Natural Biological Laws, what you were experiencing was "a healing resolution of a long running issue pertaining to a shock or trauma related to either a territorial conflict, “a territorial-worry conflict” or a "scare/fright conflict".
Because it went on for some time, the "thing that shocked you" wasn't fully resolved.
In GNM, it is called a "hanging healing" or on a "track".

Ina, as I tried to explain in my previous post, the molecular combination that is showing up in ALL PCR tests now, is the new upgraded code, we all contain the COVID genetic coding now, we have for at least 3 years.

That is why the "Flu" virus isn't showing up in PCR tests. The Flash drives have been molecularly changed.
None of my family got it from me.
As with all Creatures, Great and small, the biological systems that are combined to be YOU, your personality, your ego, your intellect, your upbringing, your beliefs, and your sub-conscious programs, are beautifully, singularly, individually YOURS.

Stuff that catches you "Off guard" or "hits like a ton of bricks" might not affect anyone else the same way.

Diversity and survival is what the elegance and beauty of Nature is all about, in 3rd Density.

Apparently, none of your family had the same "conflict shock" that you did.
They did not have to go into the healing phase, because they were not affected by what ever your Psyche perceived as a "threat to survival".
After my flu episode I put almost 10kg in weight and my ‘depression’ went through the roof.
Wow, I feel for you.
I was there, I gained at least 10kg, and emotionally and mentally crashed as well, depression, god, I was so "Fog Brained" and stuck, there is a span of at least 3 years that are almost impossible to remember any details about, at all.

This happened to me, after experiencing a HUGE biological conflict shock of EPIC proportions, in 2007.

If I hadn't been studying THIS exact material, German New Medicine and researching all of Dr. Hamers findings, and attending the bi-yearly seminars, I probably would not be here now.

Gaining the solid knowledge of how and why biological responses happen, enabled me to trust the knowledge, and then, go after and DELETE the programming that I was believing, programs that my intellect/mind kept running, which was keeping me locked in a loop, of hanging healing.

I deeply understand how Beliefs are used to trigger us, then to harm us, and keep us locked in despair and pain.
I hope that makes sense.

So, briefly, it is an ancient program in our biology, and Dr Hamer called it "the fish out of water" syndrome.
It is an "Old Brain" system run by the endoderm layer of the brain, and the task of resolving and coming to terms with what caused it to happen, takes finessing your own memories of what started it, your deep, primal feelings connected to the onset and solving the issue in reality.
It is a deeply primal, instinctive response to an abandonment conflict, existence conflict, or refugee conflict.
In early 2020 in Italy, my younger daughter also had a bad ‘flu’.
My comments to you in the first part of this post apply here, to your baby girl.
Please note, there are several biological fundamental differences between your biological response and your daughters, which I must mention.

Laterality is VERY important, especially in brain systems.
It is a determining factor in how ALL living creatures react to survival programs.

Left reacts differently, and in different organs and tissues, than right handed!
Left handed or Right handed is a very important detail when discerning which side of the brain is involved in an issue.
Hormonal status is also very important. The research indicates that chemistry in the brains of women AFTER menopause resets closely to BEFORE menstruation started.

The following info is from the GNM site:

A territorial fear conflict refers to a threat to the “territory”, a fear within the “territory” (at home, at work, at school, at the playground, in kindergarten or daycare, in a seniors home, in the hospital, or in the village, city, and country where one lives), and to a fear regarding one’s own safety as well as the safety of the “pack”. Physical abuse, family violence, mobbing, bullying, an accident, fire or flooding, an acute medical condition, a frightening diagnosis or prognosis, scary medical procedures, or hospitalization are a few examples of what can trigger the conflict. Children suffer the conflict when they are punished, abused, or yelled at, when they are terrified of a person or a situation, when they watch spooky films or videos showing monsters or vampires, or when they have nightmares. An adult’s panic can also create a territorial fear in a child! Unborn children experience the conflict in the womb when the mother is in danger or at birth during a difficult delivery. The conflict could also concern a member of the “territory” (a fear of losing a partner who secures a home or when a loved one is seriously ill, hospitalized, or diagnosed with cancer - associated with a “fatal disease”). A territorial fear can be shared by people of large regions, for example, during a natural disaster, during wartimes, or through scares of terrorist attacks or pandemic fear-mongering (AIDS, SARS, Swine Flu, and the like) by the media.

So these are the more recent virus related health events with first hand experience, and I’m afraid I do not find any conclusive evidence for a qualitative change in my system other than what I call ‘depression’.
How do you feel about this statement now, after reading what I have written?

I call it ‘depression’ but it is sometimes a case of feeling a completely different person than 3-4 years back.
Ina, dear, dear Ina, you are 57 years old now, unless you are fibbing on your profile!
Maybe that "completely different person" just needs some remembering?
You are perhaps on the threshold of getting your "childhood brain chemistry" back on line.

Dr Hamer said it so beautifully, and I paraphrase here:
"Isn't Mother Nature wonderful? She gives us this opportunity to revisit and heal our childhood memories and traumas, with this brain chemistry change, before we grow too old?"
However, I am not going to develop on that because it is highly subjective.
I hope I gave you a bit to think about in my answer above.
Gawd, this is such a Crazy Ride, eh?

I only came across this discussion today. Many years ago I dealt with Dr.Hamer and his medicine, at the beginning of my time as a "conspiracy theorist". The bottom line when it comes to cancer is that cancer is psychological, unresolved internal conflicts. You can understand it every day. For example, it is amazing how many politicians die of cancer. Dr. Hamer opened my eyes medically.I only came across this discussion today. Many years ago I dealt with Dr.Hamer and his medicine, at the beginning of my time as a "conspiracy theorist". The bottom line when it comes to cancer is that cancer is psychological, unresolved internal conflicts. You can understand it every day. For example, it is amazing how many politicians die of cancer. Dr. Hamer opened my eyes in medical terms.

Interesting - the Issues with Cancer
(This text turned out into a life story)

When i was a child in Berlin i was operated three times of cancer (2.5 years, 5 and 7-8 y.o.) It was the kind of lymphatic cancer which back then had a survival rate of 10%, manifesting on the inside of my upper leg, close to the torso.

One time, i had to stay for a half year in a hospital while my mom only visited me two times. It felt like an eternity.

My almost blind grandmother who lived 600 km away in Stuttgart came 3-4 times to visit me. (She smuggled goodies into my bag at the head of my bed, which was strictly forbidden)

Ah that lady was one of a kind !! 💕

A platinum blonde (!) with elegant swung waves in her hair a la 20s, but a soul and outspoken humor like that of a real farmer girl.

Realizations

During the latter years of my life, i gradually started to sense and understand that huge conflicts during childhood can indeed manifest literal illness in the body. I mean, that there is/was more to illness than what meets the eye.

Berlin, 60s + 70s

As i lived with my mom and dad back in the very end of 60s - they were absolutely terrible to each other with huge physical fights, literally bashing each other into shreds, screaming loud, jumping on each others stomach - i stood next to them in horror.

This happen very often and so was booze involved as well. My mom was a little young lady, but aggressive like an animal, my father a very tall guy and explosive over a certain threshold. They went onto each other... well like animals.

Divorce time, of course

(I was 4-5) The kind of divorce with every dirty mess than can follow in that path, did follow that path.

Life did not turn any better living with my mom alone, as her aggressiveness turned towards me. Sometimes being locked in without food. She bashed me constantly and i lived in fear.

When I was 8 i run naked out of the apartment, and jumped all 16 steps in one swoop down the stairway in the skyscraper building we lived in - just to escape her bashing.

When I almost got run over by a small truck, lying on the street a few centimeters away from the wheels, the only thing i could think of where the holes in my pants, what my mother would do with me when she sees it.

The biggest problem for me - was the insane lack of love in my childhood all the way up to 16. There was almost nothing.

I created a deep sense of pain and sorrow so deep it is hard to put in words (i mean when i replace myself back in time). When i saw a mother hugging her child with warmth - it felt as if my inside got torn apart - out of intense longing.

I was 7-9 years old and remember clearly standing at the 8th level in our building, at the balcony - wondering why this never ended.

I wasn’t aggressive as a child, rather humble by nature, loved to laugh - if there was a reason. Always deep sensed, and a strong tendency to be spontaneous (i was too afraid to be aggressive in my childhood) It would come out later - to a certain limit when i felt pushed into a corner.

Grandmother Elfriede

Once my mom tried to drown me when she was drunk at a visit at my grandmothers home, which had moved to a tiny place near Heilbronn, 70 km north of Stuttgart (Germany)

My grandmother heard my screams - and rushed out, took her daughter at the hair - and she got to feel the sensation of being head under water “NOW you know what THAT feels like” she said to Liane (my mother)

(It was actually wonderful to see somebody stood by me for a change.

Elfriede was a lady with good sense of justice and very grounded - and with fantastic humor. Witty. And you could hear the sting of irony in her words - like the wrinkles of an old woman whose eyes had seen a lot of tragedy, pain and sorrow but also laughter and humor. A very tough lady, I may add.

But she had a heart of light !

And the light of my life, as i already as a 4 year old always would remember her special laughter.

I recorded it on tape back then. Then we listened together. And LAUGHED even more. (That was on the day of a family drama with divorce and confrontations). But grandmother and I - we had fun !

Her laughter would be with me, in the darkness that would follow in the next 12+ years. Until we met again.

Death

In the mean while, after my mom put me into an orphanage in Hamburg (which felt faaaaar away) with only 2 days short notice she told me - as i happily came home from school carnival.

Less than a year later - she killed herself at door in the living room in Berlin - at the age of 28.

A Road not meant to walk

in 1991 i wold go in one of my deepest depressions in life (without even understanding what that was).

And strange things happened - in that rainy very cold, never ending June 1991 in Stockholm - i would go out in the rain aimlessly without a purpose - yet straight into a book store, choosing one particular book, buy it - and go home. Just like that.

It had the title “the healthy depression”.

For the first time in my life - i got a tool (i was now 24) to understand what was taking place inside of me. It was a sincere book and based on patient observations - to show that a depression is a good thing - if you let it heal by giving time and thought. Not the type of popu self-help books with wishful thinking a la 90s and 00s.

Like an inner film

THERE - at the deepest point - i suddenly understood, that my life force was going exactly the same path that of my mother. And somehow that was not meant to be.

From that moment of deepest realization - the way of my mother had gone - and I - parted. Something that for the first time begun to be my life. (Of course with all the steuggle and challenges attached, to clean out the house - which would take... uhm... 20 more years). Many lessons had to be learned. Huge amounts of mess needed to get adressed. And life - would confront me, one by one for a long time, almost constantly - and until i actually learned. Each time deeper.

I also understood back then - how exactly the death of my mother took place. It was really like sharing for a moment - hours - the same energy.

And with it, information seeped into me, that made me understand her road though life during her last years. How everything was connected which lead to her decision to check out (under heavy alcohol).

Trauma, Conflicts, Cancer

OK. What i wanted to say is, that deep traumas can indeed manifest litteral illness in those who stood closest to the drama.

Back in time again

During that time of my early childhood my grandmother lost her vision on the remaining eye within one a week so that only 3% vision was left in the periphery of her vision (the other eye was stuck out when she was a baby, but i do not know the circumstances behind it).

I see the strong relation between the divorce of my parents with that it was deeply cutting into my grandmothers health. (She carried the burden of family and humanity on her shoulders - and if you do that without distance - you will get ill)

With that remaining eye sight she run the household, traveled to Berlin to visit me in the hospital, and nurtured her extreme strangewar torn, aggressive and egocentric husband as long as he lived.

Intimately interconnected

it is a bit difficult to tell an episode out of my childhood without to getting into the close related dramas that are part of the background, that went off parallel. it is also about healing. But how to i tell that in a few lines ?!

Anyway
the cancer never returned in me

I run away from my parents home (father + insane stepmother) when i was 15, and demanded from the authories to be put into an orphanage. I developed first signs of physical resistance towards my insane stepmother. I immediately understood - that road i do not want to walk. it was a road of deepest accumulated hate. Nothing good could ever come out of it.

So i run away. It seemed to be a good alternative at that time. I knew that i had chosen the right way, even if it felt “forbidden”.

Berlin to Stockholm 1984

I stayed at the Berlin Orphanage until the age of 18, fell in love - and moved to Stockholm - never returning to Berlin.

Of course even the orphanage and the young life in Stockholm right after were filled with deep and at times devastating struggling events - just somewhat different in nature and yet energy wise highly related to my past.

Plus increasingly my own doing, also being part of the negative dynamics in my life with others etc.

I was not aware of that exactly. I mean i could sense deeply, many things. But i did not understand the meaning of what i sensed !!

later & today

I have peace in mind regarding the past, my mom and dad and stepmother and others involved. I look and feel about it - like a life lived. With every aspect you can think of, and extreme depth.

But I don’t really feel sorrow in that twisted way which entangles a soul into victimhood, anger and frustration, like Bambi on Ice, like a half human being.

On the contrary. only now I can say that and feel the presence with a calm sense of joy. Not being so afraid of life. Or death when it is time.

Along the road of life

So - in a way i have over time, increasingly chosen my life (after all) as well come to accept many aspects “as they are”. Nothing is of course written in stone. And not everything needs control or correction. Lesser things sometimes do need it. Certain stripes run deeper than others.

And that is OK, too.

I learned in latter life - from within - that lot of freedom is possible. And unopened doors - DO open, if you let it. If you are ready (through an inner honest willingness)

And if you trust into unexpected events, not controlling them by mind - you find many interesting “meetings” in unexpected ways.

Like a gift from the universe

Not blind nativity. But willing curiosity. A sense of playfulness. And awe. And acceptance of what is yet still open to be learned. A portion of good old common sense, is quite useful too.

Doors do not open because you want them to open, e.g. for convenience.

Doors open when you are ready to change or an aspect is ready, perhaps even needs to be released. One you have become too deeply identified with - and now needs an energetic change.

The release of locked up energy, transforming from problem into creative energy.

How could the universe ever refuse you ?

Clouds over our heads are not meant to be held in place at same spot raining down endlessly. Remember - Storms vane. They are meant to pass.

So, let them. Pass.

Now

this turned out much longer than i had anticipated.

I sincerely apologize for that, as i did not intend to go on a personal journey into my past, in front to you.

It is life story about healing

I believe i wanted to tell you - the Cassiopaean Family - more about my personal life - at the same time also send out the message - that yes, difficulties can be overcome. Scars can be healed.

And yes, it is about learning. There is always an important aspect embedded connected to a situation. Sometimes the answer comes quick. Other instances come in multiple layers over decades. Each in its own time.

We do grow, when we allow to.

Not everything need to be pushed forced or be attached to - in order to get answers. It is never about acquiring certain stages in a certain time frame.

That worry you can hand over to the universe. It will respond accordingly. While in the mean time, being just you, that deeper you. The one close to the heart with all its wisdom to discern the various elements in their correct origin, we meet in our lives.

Everything in its own time - will come forth, neither sooner nor later.

You allow the steps to take place, in a similar sense like you would be, when a bird suddenly chooses to sit next to you.

That is when you start understand your next level. That is the kind of inner attitude, making you ready to see another step more.

So enjoy. Don’t forget humor, laughter, and that inner sense of love which in so many different nuances can be felt towards other human beings.

And you sit there, like a bird, for a little while enjoying the sensations from within.

Just like that

💕

Ralf

Last edited:
Hello Ralf,
this is a difficult and instructive life story. If you are ready to see the signs, you can grow. My mother also abused me badly ... I processed it and got over it. I can even talk to her today without hating her. I just feel sorry for her and will never have a close bond with her. For this I have my own family and try to be different and to raise my children with love.
In memory of Dr Hamer

Hello Ralf,
this is a difficult and instructive life story. If you are ready to see the signs, you can grow. My mother also abused me badly ... I processed it and got over it. I can even talk to her today without hating her. I just feel sorry for her and will never have a close bond with her. For this I have my own family and try to be different and to raise my children with love.
In memory of Dr Hamer

YES !

You made great effort and progress in your own life story
... being able to speak to your mother today without hating her. And there dwells a sense of sorry for her - which I can empathize. And your awareness that no strong bond will likely form. When there is no ying and yang present in the room, no deeper meeting can occur/resume.

We do after all have choices. You chose your life, created a family, and with them like you said - raise your children with love.

A great dad for sure ! :headbanger:

Thank You for your input

I spoke with my stepmother 10 years ago the last time

She said she was proud of who I had become, having gone a different road on my own. (That was funny... and pretty shallow given our troubled past) But - I had no negative feelings about her on the phone - and was really very observant about it (because I wanted to know - how far I had come in terms of dealing with my past on a deep level)

There was no echo. No hate, no bad strings. She was now an older lady, locked into complaining about her life, her health and everything else. I felt sorry for her - of not having opened herself to life in a deeper, more loving, more present way.

Well, and that was it. Fading into thin air though the wheels of time.

Sure it is sad in a twisted kind of way, when you think about it. But like you said about your family; you chose life. You created life together with your partner. And raise your children with love.

Isn't that one of the finest ways to feel life itself - being able to say "Yes, I chose life. I chose love. I chose to live".

💕

Ralf

Interesting - the Issues with Cancer
(This text turned out into a life story)

When i was a child in Berlin i was operated three times of cancer (2.5 years, 5 and 7-8 y.o.) It was the kind of lymphatic cancer which back then had a survival rate of 10%, manifesting on the inside of my upper leg, close to the torso.

One time, i had to stay for a half year in a hospital while my mom only visited me two times. It felt like an eternity.

My almost blind grandmother who lived 600 km away in Stuttgart came 3-4 times to visit me. (She smuggled goodies into my bag at the head of my bed, which was strictly forbidden)

Ah that lady was one of a kind !! 💕

A platinum blonde (!) with elegant swung waves in her hair a la 20s, but a soul and outspoken humor like that of a real farmer girl.

Realizations

During the latter years of my life, i gradually started to sense and understand that huge conflicts during childhood can indeed manifest literal illness in the body. I mean, that there is/was more to illness than what meets the eye.

Berlin, 60s + 70s

As i lived with my mom and dad back in the very end of 60s - they were absolutely terrible to each other with huge physical fights, literally bashing each other into shreds, screaming loud, jumping on each others stomach - i stood next to them in horror.

This happen very often and so was booze involved as well. My mom was a little young lady, but aggressive like an animal, my father a very tall guy and explosive over a certain threshold. They went onto each other... well like animals.

Divorce time, of course

(I was 4-5) The kind of divorce with every dirty mess than can follow in that path, did follow that path.

Life did not turn any better living with my mom alone, as her aggressiveness turned towards me. Sometimes being locked in without food. She bashed me constantly and i lived in fear.

When I was 8 i run naked out of the apartment, and jumped all 16 steps in one swoop down the stairway in the skyscraper building we lived in - just to escape her bashing.

When I almost got run over by a small truck, lying on the street a few centimeters away from the wheels, the only thing i could think of where the holes in my pants, what my mother would do with me when she sees it.

The biggest problem for me - was the insane lack of love in my childhood all the way up to 16. There was almost nothing.

I created a deep sense of pain and sorrow so deep it is hard to put in words (i mean when i replace myself back in time). When i saw a mother hugging her child with warmth - it felt as if my inside got torn apart - out of intense longing.

I was 7-9 years old and remember clearly standing at the 8th level in our building, at the balcony - wondering why this never ended.

I wasn’t aggressive as a child, rather humble by nature, loved to laugh - if there was a reason. Always deep sensed, and a strong tendency to be spontaneous (i was too afraid to be aggressive in my childhood) It would come out later - to a certain limit when i felt pushed into a corner.

Grandmother Elfriede

Once my mom tried to drown me when she was drunk at a visit at my grandmothers home, which had moved to a tiny place near Heilbronn, 70 km north of Stuttgart (Germany)

My grandmother heard my screams - and rushed out, took her daughter at the hair - and she got to feel the sensation of being head under water “NOW you know what THAT feels like” she said to Liane (my mother)

(It was actually wonderful to see somebody stood by me for a change.

Elfriede was a lady with good sense of justice and very grounded - and with fantastic humor. Witty. And you could hear the sting of irony in her words - like the wrinkles of an old woman whose eyes had seen a lot of tragedy, pain and sorrow but also laughter and humor. A very tough lady, I may add.

But she had a heart of light !

And the light of my life, as i already as a 4 year old always would remember her special laughter.

I recorded it on tape back then. Then we listened together. And LAUGHED even more. (That was on the day of a family drama with divorce and confrontations). But grandmother and I - we had fun !

Her laughter would be with me, in the darkness that would follow in the next 12+ years. Until we met again.

Death

In the mean while, after my mom put me into an orphanage in Hamburg (which felt faaaaar away) with only 2 days short notice she told me - as i happily came home from school carnival.

Less than a year later - she killed herself at door in the living room in Berlin - at the age of 28.

A Road not meant to walk

in 1991 i wold go in one of my deepest depressions in life (without even understanding what that was).

And strange things happened - in that rainy very cold, never ending June 1991 in Stockholm - i would go out in the rain aimlessly without a purpose - yet straight into a book store, choosing one particular book, buy it - and go home. Just like that.

It had the title “the healthy depression”.

For the first time in my life - i got a tool (i was now 24) to understand what was taking place inside of me. It was a sincere book and based on patient observations - to show that a depression is a good thing - if you let it heal by giving time and thought. Not the type of popu self-help books with wishful thinking a la 90s and 00s.

Like an inner film

THERE - at the deepest point - i suddenly understood, that my life force was going exactly the same path that of my mother. And somehow that was not meant to be.

From that moment of deepest realization - the way of my mother had gone - and I - parted. Something that for the first time begun to be my life. (Of course with all the steuggle and challenges attached, to clean out the house - which would take... uhm... 20 more years). Many lessons had to be learned. Huge amounts of mess needed to get adressed. And life - would confront me, one by one for a long time, almost constantly - and until i actually learned. Each time deeper.

I also understood back then - how exactly the death of my mother took place. It was really like sharing for a moment - hours - the same energy.

And with it, information seeped into me, that made me understand her road though life during her last years. How everything was connected which lead to her decision to check out (under heavy alcohol).

Trauma, Conflicts, Cancer

OK. What i wanted to say is, that deep traumas can indeed manifest litteral illness in those who stood closest to the drama.

Back in time again

During that time of my early childhood my grandmother lost her vision on the remaining eye within one a week so that only 3% vision was left in the periphery of her vision (the other eye was stuck out when she was a baby, but i do not know the circumstances behind it).

I see the strong relation between the divorce of my parents with that it was deeply cutting into my grandmothers health. (She carried the burden of family and humanity on her shoulders - and if you do that without distance - you will get ill)

With that remaining eye sight she run the household, traveled to Berlin to visit me in the hospital, and nurtured her extreme strangewar torn, aggressive and egocentric husband as long as he lived.

Intimately interconnected

it is a bit difficult to tell an episode out of my childhood without to getting into the close related dramas that are part of the background, that went off parallel. it is also about healing. But how to i tell that in a few lines ?!

Anyway
the cancer never returned in me

I run away from my parents home (father + insane stepmother) when i was 15, and demanded from the authories to be put into an orphanage. I developed first signs of physical resistance towards my insane stepmother. I immediately understood - that road i do not want to walk. it was a road of deepest accumulated hate. Nothing good could ever come out of it.

So i run away. It seemed to be a good alternative at that time. I knew that i had chosen the right way, even if it felt “forbidden”.

Berlin to Stockholm 1984

I stayed at the Berlin Orphanage until the age of 18, fell in love - and moved to Stockholm - never returning to Berlin.

Of course even the orphanage and the young life in Stockholm right after were filled with deep and at times devastating struggling events - just somewhat different in nature and yet energy wise highly related to my past.

Plus increasingly my own doing, also being part of the negative dynamics in my life with others etc.

I was not aware of that exactly. I mean i could sense deeply, many things. But i did not understand the meaning of what i sensed !!

later & today

I have peace in mind regarding the past, my mom and dad and stepmother and others involved. I look and feel about it - like a life lived. With every aspect you can think of, and extreme depth.

But I don’t really feel sorrow in that twisted way which entangles a soul into victimhood, anger and frustration, like Bambi on Ice, like a half human being.

On the contrary. only now I can say that and feel the presence with a calm sense of joy. Not being so afraid of life. Or death when it is time.

Along the road of life

So - in a way i have over time, increasingly chosen my life (after all) as well come to accept many aspects “as they are”. Nothing is of course written in stone. And not everything needs control or correction. Lesser things sometimes do need it. Certain stripes run deeper than others.

And that is OK, too.

I learned in latter life - from within - that lot of freedom is possible. And unopened doors - DO open, if you let it. If you are ready (through an inner honest willingness)

And if you trust into unexpected events, not controlling them by mind - you find many interesting “meetings” in unexpected ways.

Like a gift from the universe

Not blind nativity. But willing curiosity. A sense of playfulness. And awe. And acceptance of what is yet still open to be learned. A portion of good old common sense, is quite useful too.

Doors do not open because you want them to open, e.g. for convenience.

Doors open when you are ready to change or an aspect is ready, perhaps even needs to be released. One you have become too deeply identified with - and now needs an energetic change.

The release of locked up energy, transforming from problem into creative energy.

How could the universe ever refuse you ?

Clouds over our heads are not meant to be held in place at same spot raining down endlessly. Remember - Storms vane. They are meant to pass.

So, let them. Pass.

Now

this turned out much longer than i had anticipated.

I sincerely apologize for that, as i did not intend to go on a personal journey into my past, in front to you.

It is life story about healing

I believe i wanted to tell you - the Cassiopaean Family - more about my personal life - at the same time also send out the message - that yes, difficulties can be overcome. Scars can be healed.

And yes, it is about learning. There is always an important aspect embedded connected to a situation. Sometimes the answer comes quick. Other instances come in multiple layers over decades. Each in its own time.

We do grow, when we allow to.

Not everything need to be pushed forced or be attached to - in order to get answers. It is never about acquiring certain stages in a certain time frame.

That worry you can hand over to the universe. It will respond accordingly. While in the mean time, being just you, that deeper you. The one close to the heart with all its wisdom to discern the various elements in their correct origin, we meet in our lives.

Everything in its own time - will come forth, neither sooner nor later.

You allow the steps to take place, in a similar sense like you would be, when a bird suddenly chooses to sit next to you.

That is when you start understand your next level. That is the kind of inner attitude, making you ready to see another step more.

So enjoy. Don’t forget humor, laughter, and that inner sense of love which in so many different nuances can be felt towards other human beings.

And you sit there, like a bird, for a little while enjoying the sensations from within.

Just like that

💕

Ralf
Thank you for sharing your story. I too grew up a home with an abusive mother, a father who could not see it and a very wise grandmother who was there to provide some support. My brother could do no wrong and nothing I did was right according to mom. Because I was a good student my teachers helped me believe in myself but it is very difficult to be rejected by family members. My neighbor was a doctor of theology. We had many conversations about god, religion and life and he encouraged me to study and go away to college. Dr. Zeller also told me that trying to understand god was a life long journey and one worth taking. Penn state was wonderful but after someone broke my heart I feel into depression. A few years later I met and married Michael . I realized after 4 years that i wanted a divorce. I did not want to have children with him.
He was selfish and considered me his servant.
After some time I found a job working for the department of revenue. I didn't really care for the work but I gave me a steady income so I could provide for myself and my daughter. Having a beautiful baby to love filled my heart with joy. Her father disappeared but in time I realized it was for the best. A few coworkers became problematic so I turned to the internet for answers. After reading and trying some new age groups I found Laura and Sign of the Times. Reading the articles and books she wrote and recommended helped keep me sane. When I went to work for a state representative I was already well versed in psychopaths and their destructive personalities. It was never easy and it almost killed me but I learned see their pain and self hatred and maintaining a distance I grew as a person. I'm retired now and I read, do yoga, eat healthy, practice EE, and I am trying to catch up on the forum.

Hi @Anya112003, it is customary for new members to introduce themselves. You are invited to make an introduction post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here. Your post above would be great as an introduction :-)

Watch the bees...

I can't help it, but I love that sentence 💕 It's funny. Yet, has that deep sense behind, which I love.

And please continue with the aspects of German New Medicine, @Debra, I didn't mean to "hijack" this thread 😊

Hello Anya112003,
welcome to the forum. It's never too late to open your eyes and try to see the world for what it really is. There are many people around here who have had a similar ordeal.
greetings

Hi @Anya112003, it is customary for new members to introduce themselves. You are invited to make an introduction post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here. Your post above would be great as an introduction :-)
How can I copy and paste this message to introduce myself in newbie section? I want to say hello to everyone. Thanks!

How can I copy and paste this message to introduce myself in newbie section? I want to say hello to everyone. Thanks!
I’d start with highlighting and copying your post above. Then, in the Newbies section you have to start a new thread (you can see what titles some other members have used in that section). Next paste your copied post in and you should be good to go! I hope that helps somewhat!

I hope you don't mind, but I decided to continue our conversation on this thread.
My outlook and understanding of how our Intelligently Designed physiology works, is a complete 180 degree turn from the accepted Main stream Medicine, and is interconnected with all systems in our bodies, but everything starts from our unique "Perception".

The questions you asked below are super interesting.
The answers I may have for you will require YOUR own detective work, contemplation, and introspective participation.
I am going to totally involve you, and I LOVE that this is your signature, under your posts:

"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."
— Benjamin Franklin

Here we go:
What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

Did you know that the "belief" of feeling achy,tired, snotty, hot, and coughing, as an inevitable, celestial event, is how "influenza" got it's name?
"
From Latin influentia, “to flow into”; in medieval times, intangible fluid given off by stars was believed to affect humans. The Italian influenza referred to any disease outbreak thought to be influenced by stars.

In 1414
, French chroniclers used similar terms to describe an epidemic that affected up to 100,000 people in Paris. They said it originated from vent puant et tout plein de froidure, or a “smelly and cold wind.” The term influenza became commonplace to describe the disease, at least in Britain, in the mid-1700s"

The C's have told us time and time again, that we WILL advance into a higher form, 4th Density, in Service to Others, if we do the work, solve the puzzles, and learn to surf!

Does acquiring real Knowledge, based on TRUE Reality, perhaps "anchor" us and give us a solid more "dense" foundation we can trust and rely upon?
The ability to stand firmly upon The Knowledge gained, and maybe get farther into the future than we perhaps did "before"?

So, from what I have been observing so far in my life:

Watch the bees...

No good opportunity goes to waste in Nature.
She is the Mother of Intelligent Design on this Planet.
So, maybe.....
...when in 2017, those first experimental injections changed the human DNA in all of the Fort Detrick guinea pig soldiers, and they went on to spread it across the world, within WEEKS, I would hazard a guess that Mother Nature said something like:
"Game ON, A$$h@les"
"Look what I can unlock NOW!" and
"Thanks for the upgraded molecular KEYS!"
and maybe, "Here, hold my Beer"

Now, this next part is where people get really offended, and usually shut me down.

The basic understanding of Natural responses goes against ALL the victim hood programming that has been done by the Medical/Big Pharma/Corporate Control Machine.

There was a nano moment in time, where your Psyche, got shocked, said "NO" to reality, and that instant, set a system of biological responses to work.
A state of being "sick" is part of that victim mind control programming.

Ok, hope your still with me:
In Natural Biological Laws, what you were experiencing was "a healing resolution of a long running issue pertaining to a shock or trauma related to either a territorial conflict, “a territorial-worry conflict” or a "scare/fright conflict".
Because it went on for some time, the "thing that shocked you" wasn't fully resolved.
In GNM, it is called a "hanging healing" or on a "track".

Ina, as I tried to explain in my previous post, the molecular combination that is showing up in ALL PCR tests now, is the new upgraded code, we all contain the COVID genetic coding now, we have for at least 3 years.

That is why the "Flu" virus isn't showing up in PCR tests. The Flash drives have been molecularly changed.

As with all Creatures, Great and small, the biological systems that are combined to be YOU, your personality, your ego, your intellect, your upbringing, your beliefs, and your sub-conscious programs, are beautifully, singularly, individually YOURS.

Stuff that catches you "Off guard" or "hits like a ton of bricks" might not affect anyone else the same way.

Diversity and survival is what the elegance and beauty of Nature is all about, in 3rd Density.

Apparently, none of your family had the same "conflict shock" that you did.
They did not have to go into the healing phase, because they were not affected by what ever your Psyche perceived as a "threat to survival".

Wow, I feel for you.
I was there, I gained at least 10kg, and emotionally and mentally crashed as well, depression, god, I was so "Fog Brained" and stuck, there is a span of at least 3 years that are almost impossible to remember any details about, at all.

This happened to me, after experiencing a HUGE biological conflict shock of EPIC proportions, in 2007.

If I hadn't been studying THIS exact material, German New Medicine and researching all of Dr. Hamers findings, and attending the bi-yearly seminars, I probably would not be here now.

Gaining the solid knowledge of how and why biological responses happen, enabled me to trust the knowledge, and then, go after and DELETE the programming that I was believing, programs that my intellect/mind kept running, which was keeping me locked in a loop, of hanging healing.

I deeply understand how Beliefs are used to trigger us, then to harm us, and keep us locked in despair and pain.
I hope that makes sense.

So, briefly, it is an ancient program in our biology, and Dr Hamer called it "the fish out of water" syndrome.
It is an "Old Brain" system run by the endoderm layer of the brain, and the task of resolving and coming to terms with what caused it to happen, takes finessing your own memories of what started it, your deep, primal feelings connected to the onset and solving the issue in reality.
It is a deeply primal, instinctive response to an abandonment conflict, existence conflict, or refugee conflict.

My comments to you in the first part of this post apply here, to your baby girl.
Please note, there are several biological fundamental differences between your biological response and your daughters, which I must mention.

Laterality is VERY important, especially in brain systems.
It is a determining factor in how ALL living creatures react to survival programs.

Left reacts differently, and in different organs and tissues, than right handed!
Left handed or Right handed is a very important detail when discerning which side of the brain is involved in an issue.
Hormonal status is also very important. The research indicates that chemistry in the brains of women AFTER menopause resets closely to BEFORE menstruation started.

The following info is from the GNM site:

A territorial fear conflict refers to a threat to the “territory”, a fear within the “territory” (at home, at work, at school, at the playground, in kindergarten or daycare, in a seniors home, in the hospital, or in the village, city, and country where one lives), and to a fear regarding one’s own safety as well as the safety of the “pack”. Physical abuse, family violence, mobbing, bullying, an accident, fire or flooding, an acute medical condition, a frightening diagnosis or prognosis, scary medical procedures, or hospitalization are a few examples of what can trigger the conflict. Children suffer the conflict when they are punished, abused, or yelled at, when they are terrified of a person or a situation, when they watch spooky films or videos showing monsters or vampires, or when they have nightmares. An adult’s panic can also create a territorial fear in a child! Unborn children experience the conflict in the womb when the mother is in danger or at birth during a difficult delivery. The conflict could also concern a member of the “territory” (a fear of losing a partner who secures a home or when a loved one is seriously ill, hospitalized, or diagnosed with cancer - associated with a “fatal disease”). A territorial fear can be shared by people of large regions, for example, during a natural disaster, during wartimes, or through scares of terrorist attacks or pandemic fear-mongering (AIDS, SARS, Swine Flu, and the like) by the media.

How do you feel about this statement now, after reading what I have written?

Ina, dear, dear Ina, you are 57 years old now, unless you are fibbing on your profile!
Maybe that "completely different person" just needs some remembering?
You are perhaps on the threshold of getting your "childhood brain chemistry" back on line.

Dr Hamer said it so beautifully, and I paraphrase here:
"Isn't Mother Nature wonderful? She gives us this opportunity to revisit and heal our childhood memories and traumas, with this brain chemistry change, before we grow too old?"

I hope I gave you a bit to think about in my answer above.
Gawd, this is such a Crazy Ride, eh?
Debra! Proudly born on 25 Nov. 1963, not a day older than 5. Jokes aside, not fibbing!
Territorial fear? When you put it like that, of course is territorial fear! It is Sophie the Tornado, aka my 2.5 yrs old grandaughter, vs me the grandmother? Grandmother? My grandmother was grandmother! Lucky she calls me Nana.
Sorry, forgot my maners, just as you replied, I was set for an Internet ‘detox’ which failed. In the same day I looked at a book detailing the German New Medicine but as I did not understand much, I put it aside. I need to regroup and read some more because the points you raise are intriguing. Not only that but possible biological effects of celestial events on Earth might be influenced and sped up by gravity.

Back
Top Bottom